Testicle tumor and incontinence.

Breed: collie
my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he is also becoming incontinent over the last few days and is leaking urine even when he is walking. Are these 2 problems linked?

Sorry to hear that Rocky is having these problems. If your dog has had a swollen testicle for a while then a tumor is definitely likely. It is possible that the tumor is affecting his prostate as well and this can cause some incontinence issues.

Or, if there is cancer that has spread we can see an increase in urination if the kidneys or bladder are involved or if there is an increase in calcium levels which happens with some cancers.

There are other possible reasons for incontinence which would be not related to a tumor as well.

It really sounds like a vet visit is in order.

Infected spay incision? Puppy got spayed about 12 days ago and her incision was healing really quickly. Now,... (67909 views)

High liver enzymes. He has had major allergy problems since April 2010. He is seeing both holistic and... (19798 views)

Heterochromia in a cat. I recently got a cat as a rescue. She is white, with light grey and yellow... (11075 views)

Dog's face is swollen. my dog's face is swollen, her muzzle is swollen on both sides and very firm/hard... (127964 views)

Cat with megacolon We have a cat, Poofter, who has mega-colon. The vet prescribed Hills Prescription... (10911 views)

Give half pill of Iverhart? I purchased Iverhart Plus heartworm pills for dogs up to 25 pounds. Since my two... (9656 views)

Head tremors and clingy dog. For the first time in 12 years my dog has started following me around obsessively... (8198 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (9721 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (23639 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (25174 views)