Testicle tumor and incontinence.

Breed: collie
my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he is also becoming incontinent over the last few days and is leaking urine even when he is walking. Are these 2 problems linked?

Sorry to hear that Rocky is having these problems. If your dog has had a swollen testicle for a while then a tumor is definitely likely. It is possible that the tumor is affecting his prostate as well and this can cause some incontinence issues.

Or, if there is cancer that has spread we can see an increase in urination if the kidneys or bladder are involved or if there is an increase in calcium levels which happens with some cancers.

There are other possible reasons for incontinence which would be not related to a tumor as well.

It really sounds like a vet visit is in order.

Seizures due to brain tumor? Hello I have a 9 year old standard poodle (neutured) that has had a seizure episode... (17772 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (20239 views)

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (53574 views)

Liver shunt or MVD Hello Dr. Maria. I have a 6 month old male Dachshund. He went in to get a neuter... (12813 views)

What does rat poison look like? I live in a town right outside of Boston, MA. We recently got a lot of snow, so they... (18677 views)

Dog ate staples My dog may have ingested 4 staples last night around midnight. She is acting... (43060 views)

Can you die from a cat bite? hello dr.marie.i am too small to pay your fees but scared that i am not getting any... (18424 views)

Lump on dog's side after fight. Hi there, I have a Chihuahua mix who has this huge, loose swelling on his side. He's... (9433 views)

dog with strabismus Dr. , My Boxer Cooper has what I think is called strabismus or lazy eye. He has... (13863 views)

Dog died after coughing. Hi, My name is Tania. I had a Maltese/Shih tzu 12 years old. She had a stage one... (9132 views)