Testicle tumor and incontinence.

Breed: collie
my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he is also becoming incontinent over the last few days and is leaking urine even when he is walking. Are these 2 problems linked?

Sorry to hear that Rocky is having these problems. If your dog has had a swollen testicle for a while then a tumor is definitely likely. It is possible that the tumor is affecting his prostate as well and this can cause some incontinence issues.

Or, if there is cancer that has spread we can see an increase in urination if the kidneys or bladder are involved or if there is an increase in calcium levels which happens with some cancers.

There are other possible reasons for incontinence which would be not related to a tumor as well.

It really sounds like a vet visit is in order.

Lump with open sores. Hello. My dog has a very large lump on his leg with open sores which bleeds... (28367 views)

Fluid in chest? My dog has been having this weird breathing issue where whenever he lays down it... (13310 views)

Is this dog cryptorchid? Jupiter is 71/2 months old. At 8 weeks vet noted both testicles desended. At 5... (20516 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (7772 views)

Damaged intestines? A few weeks ago I busted Diesel eating berries off a tree in the back yard. I told... (12296 views)

Puppy has a small eye. my puppy has an eye defect it is smaller than the other and seems to be lazy it is... (21032 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (12003 views)

Cat losing weight Hello, I took my 15 year old neutered cat to the vet the other day because he was... (13496 views)

Runny eyes in a persian. Hi there I just recently got Chewey who is a extreme flat face persian and his eyes... (19427 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (15930 views)