Testicle tumor and incontinence.

Breed: collie
my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he is also becoming incontinent over the last few days and is leaking urine even when he is walking. Are these 2 problems linked?

Sorry to hear that Rocky is having these problems. If your dog has had a swollen testicle for a while then a tumor is definitely likely. It is possible that the tumor is affecting his prostate as well and this can cause some incontinence issues.

Or, if there is cancer that has spread we can see an increase in urination if the kidneys or bladder are involved or if there is an increase in calcium levels which happens with some cancers.

There are other possible reasons for incontinence which would be not related to a tumor as well.

It really sounds like a vet visit is in order.

Homemade chicken jerky treats for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, If you do choose to answer my questions, I thank you so much in... (5095 views)

Peeing in house on lasix. My dog has collapsed trachea and also an enlarged heart that was pressing on his... (14037 views)

Papilloma Virus. My seven month old puppy developed papilloma virus warts on his lips and then his... (23803 views)

Not eating or drinking because lonely? i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her... (7786 views)

Yorkie having seizures. my dog has fits his back legs go stiff he then starts panting excessively his fur is... (8722 views)

Guinea pig noises. Heys! I have only one guinea pig and she is female. Sometimes my guinea pig makes... (10271 views)

Broken leg - not eating. Last night my 7 week old puppy broke her leg , we took her to the emergency pet... (6455 views)

Can I get toxoplasmosis from my dog? I've caught my dog eating stray cat feces in my yard several times. I would then... (36981 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (8036 views)

Lesions on foot pads. my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over... (8418 views)