Testicle tumor and incontinence.

Breed: collie
my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he is also becoming incontinent over the last few days and is leaking urine even when he is walking. Are these 2 problems linked?

Sorry to hear that Rocky is having these problems. If your dog has had a swollen testicle for a while then a tumor is definitely likely. It is possible that the tumor is affecting his prostate as well and this can cause some incontinence issues.

Or, if there is cancer that has spread we can see an increase in urination if the kidneys or bladder are involved or if there is an increase in calcium levels which happens with some cancers.

There are other possible reasons for incontinence which would be not related to a tumor as well.

It really sounds like a vet visit is in order.

Clindamycin overdose? I have been caring for Sox, a feral. Awhile back Sox started coughing on and off... (8251 views)

Aspirin and Lasix? Hello. My regular vet is out of town and my dog is in a lot of pain. He's thirteen... (9881 views)

Cat with only 4 teeth. We just discovered our cat, Chole, who is 11 years old, seem to have only 4... (11628 views)

Feeding chicken liver to dogs. I feed Petey a high quality dry dog food in the morning, but I enjoy cooking his... (66954 views)

Green penile discharge. Hi, I have a 7 month old alaskan malamute. I have noticed that he has green... (17012 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (8353 views)

Puppy walking in circles. Cj ended. Up missing found him at the shelter his ears(normally lay down) are... (13436 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (12644 views)

Dog won't go downstairs. He is 5 years old, not less than 3 months. My pop up blocker wouldn't let me change... (23042 views)

Addison's disease? I've seen a few questions where people ask about what could have happened to their... (55365 views)