Blood on penis.

Breed: weineramer
My son's 3 yr old dog is fixed but had sex with a female dog. Now he is bleeding from his penis, we cleaned him and cannot see a cut on the outside. What would cause this bleeding?

It's unusual for a neutered dog to be able to breed a female, but it can happen.

The blood is likely from the female, as female dogs bleed when they are fertile and in heat.

If there was a small cut it will heal within 24-48 hours, but this doesn't sound like what is going on.

High stepping and chattering. My dog has suddenly started walking funny. He lifts his paws up higher than normal... (10622 views)

Arthritis medicine for dogs. Zoey recently has been having trouble walking. I think it may be her hips? She does... (7618 views)

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (12328 views)

Euthanasia for older cat. I euthanized my cat on Friday, and I regret it so badly. He was 14 1/2 years old,... (10004 views)

Peeing in house. I have a 10 year old female cat that has never consistently used the litter box in... (6246 views)

Border collie leg problems? Hi Doctor, from Surrey in The UK, We have a gorgeous Border Collie pup. We think... (15037 views)

Abscess on paw. has a very swollen front paw that spilt open between middle toes puss and blood ... (47433 views)

what kind of dog to get Hi Please help! I want to get my Golden Retriever (male) a friend, but not... (7227 views)

Sunscreen for cats and dogs. My cat is a white cat and he loves to lounge in the sun. I was wondering if you... (14959 views)

Cipro problems? When I was on vacation, my dog borded at my vet. My dad visited and gave him a large... (13213 views)