Blood on penis.

Breed: weineramer
My son's 3 yr old dog is fixed but had sex with a female dog. Now he is bleeding from his penis, we cleaned him and cannot see a cut on the outside. What would cause this bleeding?

It's unusual for a neutered dog to be able to breed a female, but it can happen.

The blood is likely from the female, as female dogs bleed when they are fertile and in heat.

If there was a small cut it will heal within 24-48 hours, but this doesn't sound like what is going on.

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (48094 views)

Flea problems. WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT... (10480 views)

Bleeding after biopsy. My dog has been diagnosed with Cancer(hemangiosarcoma). The tiny hole were we... (13906 views)

Coughing older dog. Parker is a slightly smaller than average Wheaten mix who has been overweight most... (6892 views)

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (27475 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (11574 views)

Tumor behind eye. hi dr marie,enjoy your website and read all the dog related problems! my girl... (11733 views)

Guinea pig jumping out of my arms. I have had my very young (baby/toddler equivalent)guinea pig for about three weeks.... (7237 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (32340 views)

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (88373 views)