Blood on penis.

Breed: weineramer
My son's 3 yr old dog is fixed but had sex with a female dog. Now he is bleeding from his penis, we cleaned him and cannot see a cut on the outside. What would cause this bleeding?

It's unusual for a neutered dog to be able to breed a female, but it can happen.

The blood is likely from the female, as female dogs bleed when they are fertile and in heat.

If there was a small cut it will heal within 24-48 hours, but this doesn't sound like what is going on.

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (4102 views)

Yorkie with diarrhea. Hello, I have a yorkshire terrier that 1 year old and weighs 5.5 pounds. He is a... (11023 views)

cat with trouble breathing I have a cat named Bunny, she is about 4 or 5 years old, she is a little over... (24662 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My dog has eaten very little the last week and has thrown up almost every time. He... (9958 views)

Cooked garlic safety? I have 2 dogs. An 8 pound shipoo and a 20 pound mini shnauzer. The shipoo has... (6502 views)

Lump on dog's lip. I have contacted you several times about my dog, Honey. I tend to over think things,... (67731 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (19521 views)

Loose black stools. Sid is older, lately his stools ate loose and turn black? He can tell time and... (4630 views)

Blind, deaf and no sense of smell. Jack was diagnosed as hyperthyroid in February and has been on methimazole since... (6510 views)

Cat attacked by dog. My cat lulu was just attacked by a dog today....i'm a new mommy...and currently... (5435 views)