Blood on penis.

Breed: weineramer
My son's 3 yr old dog is fixed but had sex with a female dog. Now he is bleeding from his penis, we cleaned him and cannot see a cut on the outside. What would cause this bleeding?

It's unusual for a neutered dog to be able to breed a female, but it can happen.

The blood is likely from the female, as female dogs bleed when they are fertile and in heat.

If there was a small cut it will heal within 24-48 hours, but this doesn't sound like what is going on.

Is this lump cancer? I noticed yesterday that my babe has a lump about the size of a kiwi on her bottom... (16004 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (11538 views)

Dachshund with seizures. Gina had an episode that looked like a seizure about 1.5 years ago for a first time.... (10832 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (21222 views)

Very itchy dog. My sweet Molly has a skin infection my recent visit to the vet diagnosed it as... (5551 views)

OTC sedation for cats. I just brought my two cats home from their dental cleaning and found out that they... (103965 views)

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (47507 views)

Not eating or drinking and is painful. My cat tink 3 yrs seems very poorly he hasn't eaten or drank for 2 days now is very... (5199 views)

Limping Dog. Yesterday, my dog started limping & avoiding putting any weight on his right hind... (26221 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (11260 views)