Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog.

Breed: Pitbull
My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit bull and he is really sweet. Can you give me some reasons I can use to tell him why he should be neutered. My b/f doesn't want to do it.

In my opinion though the benefits from neutering by far outweigh the risks. Here are some good reasons to neuter a male dog:

He will not get prostate cancer or testicular cancer.

There is no chance of scrotal or testicular or prostate infections.

There is a much lower chance of aggression as there is no testosterone.

I don't believe it is fair for a male dog to have testosterone and feel sexual urges and never have opportunity to breed. He will be able to tell if there is a female in heat within miles of your house.

There is a much lower chance of him fighting with other dogs.

There is a much lower chance of him roaming or running away.

Thanks Dr. Marie!

You're very welcome! Hope you win the argument!

Puppy is leaking urine. Im concerned about my puppy frequent and what seems to be lack of urin control. The... (20480 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (5912 views)

Why did my cat die? my cat was fine one day and the next he stopped everything he only walked when... (9714 views)

Swelling near dogs penis My dog is currently at the Vet, but the vet doesn't seem to understand the symptom I... (91519 views)

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (11074 views)

Licking at private parts. I have a Indoor Male Maine Coon Cat 3 years 9mnths old, Eats 4 times a day Raw food... (11349 views)

Drinking a lot and collapse. My boxer, Tank, has recently began drinking water excessively and then pees all over... (21774 views)

Health problems. WE DO NEED A QUICK ANSWER, BUT IN CASE DOG WILL HANG ON, HERE GOES: 10 YRS OLD... (8095 views)

Antibiotics for anal glands? Hi I have written before about our unique living situation. We are expats with... (7283 views)

Thirsty hamster my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she... (17654 views)