Boyfriend doesn't want to neuter dog.

Breed: Pitbull
My boyfriend and I are arguing about whether to get our dog neutered. He is a pit bull and he is really sweet. Can you give me some reasons I can use to tell him why he should be neutered. My b/f doesn't want to do it.

In my opinion though the benefits from neutering by far outweigh the risks. Here are some good reasons to neuter a male dog:

He will not get prostate cancer or testicular cancer.

There is no chance of scrotal or testicular or prostate infections.

There is a much lower chance of aggression as there is no testosterone.

I don't believe it is fair for a male dog to have testosterone and feel sexual urges and never have opportunity to breed. He will be able to tell if there is a female in heat within miles of your house.

There is a much lower chance of him fighting with other dogs.

There is a much lower chance of him roaming or running away.

Thanks Dr. Marie!

You're very welcome! Hope you win the argument!

Becoming a veterinary assistant? I want to become a vet assistant. I have enrolled in an online course that teaches... (5640 views)

Cat losing clumps of fur Our beloved 9 yo old male cat Gretzkey is ripping his hair out in clumps. Our house... (43834 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (54998 views)

Very sick puppy. Hi there So we bought a puppy from this lady a few days ago. The puppy was fine... (8726 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (56704 views)

Boxer having seizures. Questions about seizures and MRI. Hello, My question is VERY similar to the... (8471 views)

Is celery safe for rabbits? is it okey to feed my rabbits celery? i did research on what veggies to feed my... (10820 views)

Boxer splitting open tail. I have a 2 year old boxer and she keeps splitting her tail open is it necessary to... (7410 views)

Kitten's eye is sealed shut. My kitten got either calici virus or the herpes virus and it affected one eye. For... (19101 views)

Diarrhea and large abdomen. My 5 yr old DSH has been acting weird for the last 2 days. He had foamy,watery... (10176 views)