Dog can't jump.

Breed: Jack Russel
My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself.
Her whole body is shaking but it is mainly her back legs.
She is usually full of energy and playing with my other dog however she won't play anymore and can't jump onto the sofa by herself.
She jumped off the sofa today and squealed, she also squealed yesterday when i picked her up. It seems she is uncomfortable or in pain.
She is still eating and drinking. Thanks!

I won't be able to say too much without examining your dog, but I am suspicious that there may be a back problem such as IVDD.

In most cases, mild IVDD can be treated with anti-inflammatory medication prescribed by the vet.

I would highly advise having a vet see Edie right away. If IVDD goes untreated there is a risk of paralysis. Until you can get to the vet, do not allow her to jump or run or do stairs at all.

Cat won't eat or drink. Licorice doesn't want to eat much or drink. He is lethargic, but his gums are pink... (22846 views)

Rapid weight loss. Hello Dr. Marie, First I have to sadly say that I can not afford a vet visit for... (6950 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (15931 views)

Cat aggressive with dog. Our household has 2 dogs, 2 indoor cats, 3 parakeets and 3 kids :). The cats and... (6222 views)

Black spot or scab on dog's nose. Hello I noticed a few days ago my beagle has a black bump above his snout, my sister... (43645 views)

Feeding chicken liver to dogs. I feed Petey a high quality dry dog food in the morning, but I enjoy cooking his... (68015 views)

Possible spleen cancer. About 2 wks ago noticed lack of appetite and lethargy. Took her to the vet who said... (11858 views)

Pimple on ear. My dog has a pimple on his ear. Its on the inside flap. It only bother him when i... (15401 views)

Only one bowel movement. My 2 month old shih tzu only poops in the morning. He eats dog food soaked in water... (10926 views)

Dog sick after eating apricots. Yesterday I found Poppy and my other Aussie eating apricots from the neighbors... (22138 views)