Dog can't jump.

Breed: Jack Russel
My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself.
Her whole body is shaking but it is mainly her back legs.
She is usually full of energy and playing with my other dog however she won't play anymore and can't jump onto the sofa by herself.
She jumped off the sofa today and squealed, she also squealed yesterday when i picked her up. It seems she is uncomfortable or in pain.
She is still eating and drinking. Thanks!

I won't be able to say too much without examining your dog, but I am suspicious that there may be a back problem such as IVDD.

In most cases, mild IVDD can be treated with anti-inflammatory medication prescribed by the vet.

I would highly advise having a vet see Edie right away. If IVDD goes untreated there is a risk of paralysis. Until you can get to the vet, do not allow her to jump or run or do stairs at all.

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (10650 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (6998 views)

Why did my dog die? I had a 6 yr old lab mix. November 2010 he started becoming lethargic, limping... (9821 views)

Tramadol and SAMe Hello Dr. Marie! I feel like Oreo and I have become somewhat of a regular here on... (17055 views)

Chicken fillets by Beefeaters. Dear Dr. Marie, I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves... (15372 views)

Cat has scabs on neck. Hi! My cat wont stop scratching himself..he is an indoor cat and it just randomly... (15017 views)

Puppy sleeps all the time. Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7... (12315 views)

Crusty cat nipple. My 8 year old male cats nipple was hard and crusty. I pulled it and it came out and... (84705 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (27873 views)

Dog licking everything My dog has recently started compulsivley licking his paws/us/anything else he can... (19079 views)