Dog can't jump.

Breed: Jack Russel
My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself.
Her whole body is shaking but it is mainly her back legs.
She is usually full of energy and playing with my other dog however she won't play anymore and can't jump onto the sofa by herself.
She jumped off the sofa today and squealed, she also squealed yesterday when i picked her up. It seems she is uncomfortable or in pain.
She is still eating and drinking. Thanks!

I won't be able to say too much without examining your dog, but I am suspicious that there may be a back problem such as IVDD.

In most cases, mild IVDD can be treated with anti-inflammatory medication prescribed by the vet.

I would highly advise having a vet see Edie right away. If IVDD goes untreated there is a risk of paralysis. Until you can get to the vet, do not allow her to jump or run or do stairs at all.

Rodent ulcer treatment options. My cat is 9 yrs old has it 4th case of rodent ulcer on its mouth usely it takes... (13022 views)

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (49259 views)

Flea Allergy Hello Shelby has two to three spots that she has been licking and chewing on by... (11884 views)

Cat is sneezing a lot. I have a two year old cat. I adopted her from a shelter last December. When I... (30224 views)

Large lymph nodes in a cat. My cat Miko seems to have swollen lymph nodes under her neck. They've been like that... (42746 views)

Panting and shaking cat. Hi, My female cat is just over 15 years old. This morning she woke up... (15969 views)

Wheezing kitten. Hi! I found Trinity a week or two ago. She was very friendly but looked (and... (7616 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (15193 views)

Dog coughing again. Dear Dr. Marie Im concerned about my dog he started about a month ago sounding... (8066 views)

Painful after grooming. My dog, Codey (6 yr old rescue cockapoo) went to the groomer yesterday to get... (17225 views)