Dog can't jump.

Breed: Jack Russel
My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself.
Her whole body is shaking but it is mainly her back legs.
She is usually full of energy and playing with my other dog however she won't play anymore and can't jump onto the sofa by herself.
She jumped off the sofa today and squealed, she also squealed yesterday when i picked her up. It seems she is uncomfortable or in pain.
She is still eating and drinking. Thanks!

I won't be able to say too much without examining your dog, but I am suspicious that there may be a back problem such as IVDD.

In most cases, mild IVDD can be treated with anti-inflammatory medication prescribed by the vet.

I would highly advise having a vet see Edie right away. If IVDD goes untreated there is a risk of paralysis. Until you can get to the vet, do not allow her to jump or run or do stairs at all.

Pit bull with pink skin. I have a pit bull that is black and white in color. Actually he is predominately... (43243 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (14821 views)

Does dog saliva heal a wound? Is there any truth to the old wive's tale that when your dog instinctlively licks a... (8255 views)

Red sores on mouth. My dog has developed sores or bubbley looking things round her mouth. They get... (15014 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (8345 views)

Infection in nose and eye. HI, My dog Bear is 10 yr old black Lab. He weighs 110lb he is overweight, but he is... (8344 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (8314 views)

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (9862 views)

Uncomfortable cocker spaniel My 7 1/2 year old cocker spaniel came in from a walk last night with a stomach that... (41899 views)

White blisters in cat's ears. My cat has a number of small white "blisters" on her ears. She repeatedly scratches... (8626 views)