Dog can't jump.

Breed: Jack Russel
My dog keeps shaking and isn't acting herself.
Her whole body is shaking but it is mainly her back legs.
She is usually full of energy and playing with my other dog however she won't play anymore and can't jump onto the sofa by herself.
She jumped off the sofa today and squealed, she also squealed yesterday when i picked her up. It seems she is uncomfortable or in pain.
She is still eating and drinking. Thanks!

I won't be able to say too much without examining your dog, but I am suspicious that there may be a back problem such as IVDD.

In most cases, mild IVDD can be treated with anti-inflammatory medication prescribed by the vet.

I would highly advise having a vet see Edie right away. If IVDD goes untreated there is a risk of paralysis. Until you can get to the vet, do not allow her to jump or run or do stairs at all.

Only one testicle descended. I have a 7 month old male boxer who has only had one of his testicles drop. Can you... (58952 views)

Tramadol and SAMe Hello Dr. Marie! I feel like Oreo and I have become somewhat of a regular here on... (14191 views)

Child and dog have a virus. My puppy that is 9 weeks old has had all shot. Today he has terrible diarrhea and... (7074 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (7213 views)

Senior cat not eating and losing weight. My male cat will not eat and when he does only small amounts. we are constantly... (10394 views)

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (12778 views)

Very thirsty kitten. Hi there my 9 week old male kitten has been drinking water non stop from his bowl... (11180 views)

Puppy chewing legs and licking penis Harley chews on himself constantly. He likes his penis, he chews on his legs,... (18080 views)

Melanoma in mouth of dog. My dog has melanoma for the second time. She first got it in her mouth about two... (14951 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (21091 views)