Get rid of parvo virus.

Breed: Siberian Husky
I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know, and There is a lot of information about it on the internet, but I am finding controversy about a few things, and i was hoping I could get a quick opinion on the matter from you.

We had our young 3 month old husky puppy get parvo and die recently, we have other dogs here and also pregnant and nursing mothers. I am wondering what is the BEST way to get rid of the virus.I have heard 1 part bleach to 30 parts water, I have heard straight bleach, I have heard Lime. and even Fire. What is your best suggestion?

How long does parvo ACTUALLY live in your yard and home, and my main question, Will FIRE, like lighting my yard on fire, kill the parvo? Oh and will the puppies be safe as long as they are nursing on the mother? How long after they stop nursing will they still be protected? Please take your time, I would SUPER appreciate an answer when you get a moment , we just want to make sure out dogs are healthy and we have done all we can do. :)

Here are a number of previously answered questions that should help you to get more information about parvo virus:

Questions about parvo virus.

How long is parvo contagious?

How to disinfect after parvo.

FAQ about parvo.

Lump on kitten's chest. Hi I have a kitten and he has developped a very hard lump on his chest, its on... (23388 views)

Cat meows constantly. Hello- Our 8 year old male cat meows constantly, and he does things like dribble... (9839 views)

Vomiting after eating. my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with... (8413 views)

Blood in puppy's poo. Hi Dr Marie. We have just bought an adorable little puppy from a farmer. Since we... (6376 views)

Draining fluid for heart failure. My dog has Congestive Heart Failure. He is under the care of a veterinarian and... (17168 views)

Popcorn in dog's stool? My dog had something that looked like a popped popcorn kernel at the end of his... (12356 views)

My dog is bleeding. I adopted my dog from a local shelter as a puppy of 12 weeks. they said that due to... (11256 views)

Cat with broken pelvis-not eating. My kitty has a broken left pelvis, which happened 8 days ago. Today she has changed,... (10785 views)

Dog is losing weight. I have a 7yr old larger sized min pin. Had her fixed at 1yrs old and she has always... (9941 views)

Mercury levels in canned tuna cat food. My cat eats a lot of tuna flavored canned cat food. I have heard that mercury in... (16414 views)