Get rid of parvo virus.

Breed: Siberian Husky
I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know, and There is a lot of information about it on the internet, but I am finding controversy about a few things, and i was hoping I could get a quick opinion on the matter from you.

We had our young 3 month old husky puppy get parvo and die recently, we have other dogs here and also pregnant and nursing mothers. I am wondering what is the BEST way to get rid of the virus.I have heard 1 part bleach to 30 parts water, I have heard straight bleach, I have heard Lime. and even Fire. What is your best suggestion?

How long does parvo ACTUALLY live in your yard and home, and my main question, Will FIRE, like lighting my yard on fire, kill the parvo? Oh and will the puppies be safe as long as they are nursing on the mother? How long after they stop nursing will they still be protected? Please take your time, I would SUPER appreciate an answer when you get a moment , we just want to make sure out dogs are healthy and we have done all we can do. :)

Here are a number of previously answered questions that should help you to get more information about parvo virus:

Questions about parvo virus.

How long is parvo contagious?

How to disinfect after parvo.

FAQ about parvo.

Puppy ate vomit. my dog is crying and has a fever and is very sluggish my wife is pregnant and going... (9532 views)

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (14749 views)

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (12797 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello, I have been grieving because a few days ago I had my cat euthanized. I am... (27920 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (6847 views)

Wheezing, sneezing kitten. my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and... (11326 views)

Dog is drooling. My dog is drooling non-stop! It just started this morning after I let him... (18665 views)

Bassett hound neck pain, etc. Our dog Lola came to us as a stray about 3 yrs ago. She is about 7 years old and... (12122 views)

Improper tail docking? I just acquired my puppy from a backyard breeder who I was told cut off the puppies... (7631 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (11355 views)