Get rid of parvo virus.

Breed: Siberian Husky
I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know, and There is a lot of information about it on the internet, but I am finding controversy about a few things, and i was hoping I could get a quick opinion on the matter from you.

We had our young 3 month old husky puppy get parvo and die recently, we have other dogs here and also pregnant and nursing mothers. I am wondering what is the BEST way to get rid of the virus.I have heard 1 part bleach to 30 parts water, I have heard straight bleach, I have heard Lime. and even Fire. What is your best suggestion?

How long does parvo ACTUALLY live in your yard and home, and my main question, Will FIRE, like lighting my yard on fire, kill the parvo? Oh and will the puppies be safe as long as they are nursing on the mother? How long after they stop nursing will they still be protected? Please take your time, I would SUPER appreciate an answer when you get a moment , we just want to make sure out dogs are healthy and we have done all we can do. :)

Here are a number of previously answered questions that should help you to get more information about parvo virus:

Questions about parvo virus.

How long is parvo contagious?

How to disinfect after parvo.

FAQ about parvo.

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (44861 views)

Dog biting at tail. I just noticed earlier today Sept. 29th that my Husky has chunks of hair missing... (32970 views)

Time to put dog to sleep? My dog is very old and has been Very skinny the past month, But yesterday he lost... (7151 views)

Dog has teeth stuck in her cheek. i noticed my dogs mouth was bleeding a little bit while we were playing so i opened... (11224 views)

Dental cleaning extend dog's life? My Pug Chocko has a tooth that feels loose. I think it's his lower central incisor... (6427 views)

Blood in stool. hi lucky just went poop outside and he did liquidy bright red blood iam not sure... (45598 views)

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (10476 views)

Puppy chewing legs and licking penis Harley chews on himself constantly. He likes his penis, he chews on his legs,... (17248 views)

Weakness in back legs and twitching eye. Sophie had had problems with her balance since sunday. Her back legs are weak and... (9972 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (7461 views)