Get rid of parvo virus.

Breed: Siberian Husky
I have a general question about Parvo virus, Its a very very common virus I know, and There is a lot of information about it on the internet, but I am finding controversy about a few things, and i was hoping I could get a quick opinion on the matter from you.

We had our young 3 month old husky puppy get parvo and die recently, we have other dogs here and also pregnant and nursing mothers. I am wondering what is the BEST way to get rid of the virus.I have heard 1 part bleach to 30 parts water, I have heard straight bleach, I have heard Lime. and even Fire. What is your best suggestion?

How long does parvo ACTUALLY live in your yard and home, and my main question, Will FIRE, like lighting my yard on fire, kill the parvo? Oh and will the puppies be safe as long as they are nursing on the mother? How long after they stop nursing will they still be protected? Please take your time, I would SUPER appreciate an answer when you get a moment , we just want to make sure out dogs are healthy and we have done all we can do. :)

Here are a number of previously answered questions that should help you to get more information about parvo virus:

Questions about parvo virus.

How long is parvo contagious?

How to disinfect after parvo.

FAQ about parvo.

Remove lumps? Sammy is an 8 yr old golden from a fairly good breeder. But Cancer is know to be in... (12086 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (14473 views)

Cat ate vitamin D3. I believe my cat accidentally ingested a 1000iu capsule of Vitamin D3 I read your... (34555 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is 17 years old. She has had kidney disease for five years. I have multiple... (23459 views)

Puppy biting owners. My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies... (12945 views)

Mom misses puppies. Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is... (9608 views)

Exercise after a spay? Kallie got spayed last Tuesday (July 3). She still has her stitches. We have been... (8231 views)

Pink lump on puppy's belly. Dr, I noticed a wart-like bump on Max's abdomen. I am sending along... (83374 views)

Torn nail in cat. My cat snagged her nail on string and the string got stuck in the quick and cut it a... (14024 views)

Dog ate a needle. My dog had not been eating his usual amount and I was watching him, he then began to... (12828 views)