Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Dog leaking urine. Good Evening. Charlot is a rescued dog so I do know his history prior to his new... (14665 views)

Dog ate chicken bones. PLese help me! My 8 year old American Golden just ate cooked chicken bones! What... (146765 views)

Can cats transmit viruses to people hello.. i wanted to ask that my kitten is not vaccinated and she bites and scratches... (7777 views)

Stopped Rimadyl because dog is sick. I thought we could have a back and forth conversation? Oh well Aussie aprx 12... (26550 views)

Can't use back legs. In the past 7 months my dog has had 2 "episodes". First, in September 2010 he had... (36483 views)

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (8028 views)

Frontline and bathing. Hi Dr. Marie, I applied Frontline Plus to my puppy the same day that he had a... (27809 views)

Dime sized sore above eye. Turbo has a dime size sore just above his left eye. Ive tried washing with peroxide... (20793 views)

Dog afraid of dogs and people. hello i have a 7 month old puppy and every time she comes into cintact with another... (9610 views)

Cushing's and panting. I saw where you advised a person on dog breathing problems, that is could be... (44713 views)