Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (12022 views)

Vomiting dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog Frank is usually very active, but one week ago he was feeling... (8284 views)

Puppy has red weepy eyes. my puppies eyelids on the inside are very red and his eyes have been weeping a lot,... (11676 views)

High stepping and chattering. My dog has suddenly started walking funny. He lifts his paws up higher than normal... (10626 views)

Breathing heavy. Is this Asthma? I have a question about asthma and heavy breathing General background: Okara... (8272 views)

Mycoplasma in rats. Hi, my name is Ann and I have two rats, Pinky and Roc. Unfortunately, one has... (11482 views)

Should tumor be removed? Hello there. My dog has a hard lump on his hind leg, which is about the size of a... (7135 views)

Do cats get chicken pox? it is not of a cat of mine a cat i saw he had spots that looked alot like chickenpox... (29168 views)

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (6638 views)

Submissive urination. I adopted this dog on Thursday. I took him to the vets on Friday and he was checked... (13845 views)