Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

1 week old puppy checkup can you take a 1 week old puppy to the vet to get it checked to make sure its ok and... (5968 views)

Back leg shaking. My aging Pit bull terrier's back leg shakes like he has Parkinson's disease. Back... (5969 views)

Drinking and urinating more. my dog is drinking so much water lately.and she is also leaving large wet spots on... (5864 views)

Antibiotics for pyometra? my dog has pyometra what are the chances with survival after antibotic injection... (6936 views)

Flea Allergy Hello Shelby has two to three spots that she has been licking and chewing on by... (9483 views)

Vaccinate for parvo before 6 weeks? We have a litter of labrador puppies. They are 5 and 1/2 weeks old. Can we... (6659 views)

I'm out of prednisone. Sammy has been on 2.5mg of prednisone per day for the past two years for... (12820 views)

Time for euthanasia? My dog Juliet is 12 1/2 years old. She is a black lab with Addison's disease which... (11510 views)

Toxic to pets? I am going green and looking for a floor cleaning solution that is dog safe. I was... (3681 views)

Can't move back legs. My cat could not get up using its back legs. Her front legs were working but she... (26316 views)