Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Can I use Trifexis now? The flea population is horrible in WV this year, like most of the eastern US. We... (13795 views)

Chances of getting rabies from my dog? My wife was recently bit by my dog. My dog has battled allergies and likes to lick... (37194 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (16805 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (12380 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (12549 views)

Limping, trouble breathing and then dog died. Dr. Marie, My dog died this evening and am looking for possible causes. I did not... (20416 views)

Dog eats my underwear. This is going to sound weird but this is a real question. My dog keeps licking mine... (38899 views)

Diarrhea after having puppies. is it nomal for a dog to have the runs after giving birth to 11 puppies a week... (25780 views)

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (17590 views)

Dropped puppy on head. I have a 5 week old puppy, one of 6, he weighs less than 1 pound. My 2 year old... (34412 views)