Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (6435 views)

Sick pregnant cat. hi, i think my cat is pregnant, shes suddenly put on alot of weight and has spotted... (12155 views)

Metronidazole for cats alternative? My 16-hr-old neutered male cat is diabetic (since 2008) Was recently prescribed... (16082 views)

Diarrhea with canned food. We have only had goliath for 5 months. all my other cats I would give them a little... (7686 views)

Pancreatitis and HGE. I had my Cooper put to sleep 3 weeks ago today. On the Monday before, he vomited... (44446 views)

Testicles are swollen. Bingo was hit from behind by a car mon nite. He got several cuts on 1 side of face,... (21021 views)

Does pet store flea medicine work? My dog just got fleas. I've given her multiple flea baths, flea collar, and flea... (15054 views)

Cause of high ALP? mickey a male is 6 and 1/2 years old. he was prescribed on 8/12/11 rimadyl (1/2 75mg... (15232 views)

Scabby rash on belly and back. My dog has a scabby rash that she has had for about a year. At first it was just on... (23491 views)

Gave meds to early. Hi Dr. Marie, We are away from home this weekend and our pet sitter came early... (12408 views)