Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (16229 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (71862 views)

Cosequin questions Deja has been X-rayed and the vet here has informed me he has arthritis in his left... (12975 views)

Guinea pig losing teeth. its mouth is sore and can only chew mashed up food its loosing his teeth to its not... (8438 views)

Bump on tail tip. I noticed a small bump near the very end of my dog's tail, about 1/2 inch wide. She... (39950 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (8233 views)

Charcoal briquette My Yorkie, male-6 pounds, was in the garden where my husband threw burn,... (36539 views)

Vomiting undigested food. I read in a magazine Woman's World about your service to give pet medical advice. My... (18511 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (9751 views)

Rest for cruciate tears. Is there any unequivical, clinical evidence of a positive effect of... (10664 views)