Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (6656 views)

Puppy with bald spots. Hello, Im concerned about my dog, she is only 4 months but she is barely growing... (7751 views)

Splenic mastocytosis in a cat I was told for cats with splenic mastocytosis, the treatment of choice is... (10970 views)

Bumps on bulldog. Dr. Marie, Rocky has been having a series of hives over the past few weeks, which... (15823 views)

Dog ate moldy food. I know its likely my question won't get answered, and this is a question that can't... (26672 views)

Wheezing dog. My dog wheezes just after going on a walk with me and then proceeds to act sick or... (6755 views)

Swelling inside leg. I got my beagle from a beagle rescue, so I don't know too much about her background... (22478 views)

Older cat missing litter box. My 18 year old male cat is getting into the liter box and urinating on the floor... (14746 views)

Cat ate A&D cream. Four days ago Salem licked some A&D cream. I called poison control and they there... (18165 views)

Dog ate battery fluid. My dog chewed up a AA battery. It doesn't appear that she ingested any pieces of it... (15780 views)