Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Senior cat losing weight. Hello, My cat is 11 or 12 years old (he was a rescue kitty I inherited, so I'm... (4965 views)

Coughing and not eating. I recently adopted Bell (female) and Sid (6 month old male from a local animal... (4994 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (43471 views)

Ate tag from pillow case. My dog ate a tag like the one on a pillow what should i... (8612 views)

Hamster with cushing's disease hi a am mina. i have 10 hamester. Unfortunately "blaki" (my Hamster) Maybe have... (8898 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (65026 views)

Vomiting Dog My dog isn't eating, and when she drinks water, she throws it up. Her stomach seems... (9464 views)

Vomiting foam and not eating. Hi, Pumpkin is an eleven year old male cat. He is usually a very good eater. For the... (46170 views)

Itchy ear Hi Dr. I have a 9 month old neutered male golden. Beginning last Saturday he... (12849 views)

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (9566 views)