Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

Large red spots on dog's stomach. When I got home from work today, my dog had several large red spots on his stomach.... (168182 views)

Trembling head - distemper? Hi there This is the issue with my little puppy. I picked him up alone from... (6917 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (7182 views)

Vomiting yorkie. Abby is 15 months old. She weighs 2.5-3.0 lbs. She is spayed. My question is that... (22252 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (24598 views)

Bumps near mouth and chin. My cat has some bumps near his mouth and they are red and itchy. Do you know what... (16477 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (3414 views)

Urinating in house. Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore... (10988 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (9043 views)

FIV positive and diarrhea. Hi Dr. Marie - I took in a semi feral cat about six weeks ago. He is FIV+. He has... (17021 views)