Too small for spay?

Breed:
My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her spayed?

I've spayed cats as small as 1 pound (when I used to do juvenile spays for the humane society.)

If your vet feels that Lluvia is healthy then she should be fine to spay!

MRI for trouble standing? My dog Odie is paralyzed on the right side. No symptoms, no warnings, one night we... (9888 views)

Long term use of Clavasceptin Dear Dr Marie, Our puppy (5 months old) was diagnosed as having a kidney... (8977 views)

Is it ok to shave a cat? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings from Singapore! This is my 4th time writing to... (10155 views)

Missed vaccines. My dog is approximatley 4 years old and hasnt had any injections since she was... (4554 views)

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (8459 views)

Swollen cheek on puppy. 3 days ago I came home to find my dogs right cheek swollen to golf ball size. ... (13510 views)

Bad breath in dog. My dog is 12 yrs old and has very bad breath. I lost my husband 21/2 yrs ago and I... (14248 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (4768 views)

Sudden bulldog death. Hello Dr. Marie, I own a boarding kennel and have for fifteen years. We pride... (25001 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (29422 views)