Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (7788 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (9330 views)

Noticing metallic odor. Hi! I recently adopted a dog from a NYC euth list. I've had her for about 3 weeks... (38157 views)

Cat puts her paw on my face. Why does my cat Bruski always put her paw on my face when shes sleeping shell keep... (25440 views)

Multiple mast cell tumors. Hi Marie, it says that my question has been answered, but I do not know how to... (16873 views)

Red spots My dog has been developed having red spot (lots of round and red spot with hair loss... (36436 views)

Diabetic cat diet. Hi, I am the owner of two siamese cats (female) from same litter - 11.5 years old.... (12415 views)

Hill's k/d for bladder stones Nigel developed kidney stones and had surgery to removed them and re-route the... (9421 views)

How does a vet put a dog to sleep? i'm thinking about putting my dog to sleep and i was wondering if i could stay in... (17533 views)

Cat howls at night time. Hi - Rusty is almost 15 yrs. and meows and howls at night. Basically, he throws a... (21965 views)