Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

Eye out of socket. MY PUPPY JUST GOT BIT BY A LARGE DOG IN THE LEFT EYE. THE EYE LOOKS LIKE ITS OUT OF... (12868 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (9004 views)

Large blister on ear. MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT... (20187 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (8410 views)

Keep ringworm positive cat secluded? Hello. My vet thought my cat caught ringworm from another cat who had it. He had... (7345 views)

Unexplained fever in a dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My pit bull Indy has always been in pretty good health but has... (10900 views)

Can dogs get tetanus? My dog got her paw caught in an animal trap this evening. She is walking around... (30476 views)

Euthanized dog with megaesophagus. 3 days ago we had to put our dear dog Bailey to sleep:( he was diognosed with... (14830 views)

Dog bite wound. Hello, My dog got bit by a Pit bull on Saturday 9/1. I was not able to take him to... (14291 views)

Shaking cat. My cat, Misty will be 14 in Aug. The only problems she’s had until recently have... (13260 views)