Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

Side effects of Trilostane. Buddy was diagnosed with Cushings Disease about 5 weeks ago. He had extensive blood... (15664 views)

Can cats transmit viruses to people hello.. i wanted to ask that my kitten is not vaccinated and she bites and scratches... (6741 views)

Torn nail in cat. My cat snagged her nail on string and the string got stuck in the quick and cut it a... (12321 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (10199 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (9602 views)

Itchy mouth in a dog. For quite sometime now she has been experiencing something that is irritating her... (67673 views)

Leave light on for dog? Is it necessary to leave the lights on for your dog when you go out in the evening... (34689 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My dog has eaten very little the last week and has thrown up almost every time. He... (10450 views)

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (54064 views)

Old dog with mammary lump Gizmo, our shihtzu is naturally slowing due to age- her hearing is gone - her sight... (10353 views)