Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

Pale stool and orange urine. Last Saturday night, my dog's stool started looking strange. Pale and very soft,... (7172 views)

Why did my cat die? Hello, The other day, our cat Misty (she would have been 16-years-old next month)... (13153 views)

Incontinence and balance issues. We have a dog breed and age unknown is a stray all of a sudden she has started... (16727 views)

Time to put to sleep? I adopted my cat about 1.5yrs ago. When I adopted her I was told she was 3 yrs old;... (13496 views)

Possible demodectic mange. We live in Bangladesh an are unable to obtian decent vet care for my dog. I am... (39512 views)

Bloated stomach in Papillion. my dog had a bloated stomach and had trouble going to the bathroom and the next day... (24478 views)

Peeing in house and throwing up. My dog has not woke us up to be let ouside since he has been house trained. A... (44798 views)

Dog ate foam padding. Hi Dr, At 9pm last nite Max chewed open an office chair. He managed to swallow... (96098 views)

Megacolon. my cat has megacolon.we give him lactulose 1 1/2 oz 2 times a day & cisapride 1 ml 2... (9358 views)

Vomited up chew toy. My dog had diarrhea and threw up last night. She's crated at night and when I got... (18909 views)