Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

Swollen vulva. "I have a female Rat Terrier who is 6 months old and I was wondering if its normal... (34177 views)

Thirsty hamster my wee hamster is drinking a very lot of water l could fill her bottle up and she... (19139 views)

Infection after cherry eye surgery? Chewy had successful cherry eye surgery about 3 months ago. Vet has closed. I... (16808 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. Dear Dr. Marie, I adopted a shelter dog from the southern US last September. He is... (11383 views)

Cancer in lungs? Josie has had a persistent cough for over a year, so I took her to my vet for a... (6554 views)

Wobbly after seizure. hello, I have a 4 year old husky mix who is epelectic. Hes on phenobarbital and... (41375 views)

Coughing kitten. I have a 6 wk old rescued kitten who in the past 2 days has developed a horrible... (15363 views)

Kitten has a cold and is congested. the kitten was found in the backyard, cold and all alone. He has what appears to be... (12429 views)

Staffordshire terriers and children. I have two female staffies who are extremely close, but who will nip and snarl at... (8358 views)

Torn nail in cat. My cat snagged her nail on string and the string got stuck in the quick and cut it a... (13483 views)