Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

What is a CG8 blood test? Hi, my vet wants to do blood tests to see how Frankie is doing, he seems to have... (6484 views)

Kitten has bad breath. I am having serious problems because my cat is having very smelly and bad breath... (32044 views)

Black spot on tongue. Hi, I have an 10 year old mutt, and she's never eaten dog food, for 10 years I've... (8811 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (22349 views)

Pregnancy test for dogs? How can I tell if my dog is pregnant? She was with a male dog yesterday and I think... (18333 views)

Can't get rid of fleas. Lately my dog has been non stop scratching and biting his skin. His skin becomes... (7784 views)

How often to bathe a dog? I have a black lab that just turned 4. She has relatively short hair, how often... (7860 views)

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (54607 views)

Surgery on 14 year old dog. Chyna has in the past few months developed a mass or cluster of lumps that are dark... (11274 views)

Lethargic shih tzu My dog came home from the cottage this weekend and is acting very odd. He walks a... (23644 views)