Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

Biting at cysts. I have a 13 yr old cocker who has a lot of fatty cysts, she has had them for several... (8762 views)

Should I have euthanized? We put my dog Kyra to sleep yesterday and I am struggling with the decision. Here... (8702 views)

Wheatgrass for cats? Dear Dr. Marie, I have a question for Fei Meow again. As Fei Meow is very happy... (23154 views)

Cat has a sore mouth. My cat does this thing with her mouth as if there's something stuck in her tooth but... (18593 views)

Why is my hamster biting me? My hamster bites me only when I take him out of his ball or exercise wheel. Even on... (12978 views)

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (42801 views)

Puppy vaccinations. I have a new puppy. I was given his vaccination record (number of... (5151 views)

Itchy dog. Desirae was gave to us,she was dirty and i belive she was kept outside,when we got... (6058 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Buster was throwing up for over two weeks. I had him to an emergency pet hospital,... (22907 views)

Painful erection My 9 month old dog, Jack, has been getting erections that last up to about 10... (22416 views)