Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

Swollen nose. My 9 yo Female Samoyed has a swollen nose - the black part of the nose, on the top.... (9592 views)

Rabbit not moving. this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she... (8673 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (11589 views)

Lethargic after Trifexis. Hello, Thank you for your help. My beagle, Daisy (25 lbs), ate her dose of... (30942 views)

Does parvo affect sperm? My dog, Moose, had Parvo Virus when he was eight months old. Yes, Moose got Parvo... (12942 views)

Vomiting after allergy injection My sister took my dog to the vet yesterday where she recieved a shot to stop itching... (18519 views)

Problems after enema. Hello. Our 2 year old cat has had two bouts with constipation that required a... (38375 views)

Bladder cancer and can't walk. I accidentally closed the window the first time I got directed here so think that I... (13916 views)

Ear mites? My cat has been scratching at it's ear and itching it. I think he has ear mites. I... (12443 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (19182 views)