Dog has warm ears.

Breed: Great dane
Is it normal for my dog to have warm ears? There is no discharge and the ears are not foul smelling.

If the ears don't seem bothersome and if Vegas is acting normally then I wouldn't be too worried about him.

If there was an infection you should be seeing some discharge and redness inside the ears and they should be painful.

A fever could cause warm ears, but then you should notice that he is not feeling well and has a reduced appetite.

Most likely this is just normal for him!

When to do shots? just wanted to know my dog got her parvovirus on 5/01/11 and her leptospirosis on... (8172 views)

Diabetic cat diet. Hi, I am the owner of two siamese cats (female) from same litter - 11.5 years old.... (11957 views)

Diarrhea with blood. my dog, i just recently changed his dog food. and i got home and saw diarrhea... (24267 views)

Sore leg in 16 year old cat. Hello We have a cat that is about 16 years old. The last couple of days she has... (5670 views)

Pit Bull doesn't want to walk. Okay, A few minuets ago I went on a walk/jog with my playful Putbull/Lab, I had... (8312 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (68748 views)

Round spot on cat's leg. He has a bald patch high on his leg. we considered it might be ringworm but the... (8087 views)

Can't move back legs. I hope you reply quick my dog is dragging both of his back legs he cant stand up but... (20503 views)

Puppy has 6-8 bowel movements per day. My 7 month old dog has 6 - 8 bowel movements per day. Most are well formed, some... (15554 views)

Vomiting kitten. My 4 week kitten was abandoned by his mom when he was a few days old. He is very... (6119 views)