My cat's fur is falling out.

Breed: ?
My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is mostly unaffected only losing hair at the base of her tail. Any ideas?

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Cat is losing fur in clumps

Cat is losing fur on her belly.

Bald patches on cat's skin

Losing hair in clumps

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (39240 views)

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (84180 views)

Is my dog pregnant? hi i have mated my yorkshire terrier last thursday she mated for 20 minutes and tied... (13936 views)

vet question Dear Madame Veterinarian: Our Siberian has one of the best pedigrees we could've... (9887 views)

Is Raid toxic to cats? My fiance lives in Florida and sprays Raid insecticide to kill bugs. In a few months... (97657 views)

dog with red eye Hello, I have a 2 year old male lab pit mix, fr a couple his left eye has been... (22747 views)

Patches of hair loss on snout. Hi, my dog Penelope has started to develop a patch of hair loss on the right side of... (18447 views)

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (29959 views)

Spaying an older dog. My dog is 10 years old and has had 2 litters of puppies. I would like to have her... (7254 views)

Golden retriever coughing. This weekend I was dog sitting for my dad's three dogs while he was out of town.... (10531 views)