My cat's fur is falling out.

Breed: ?
My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is mostly unaffected only losing hair at the base of her tail. Any ideas?

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Cat is losing fur in clumps

Cat is losing fur on her belly.

Bald patches on cat's skin

Losing hair in clumps

Discolored fur around mouth. I have a Westie , 4 years old , the fur around his mouth has become redish pink... (12823 views)

Red spot on dog's neck. I just noticed a red spot on my pug. I will try to attach a picture. It's on his... (18642 views)

Is this a mouth tumor? Hi, Our cat has been doing poorly lately. She went for about a month eating once... (4708 views)

Possible coonhound paralysis? My dogs front right leg went out on him last night. He was on waiting list for ACL... (10936 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (17705 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My dog is just laying here stiff in the rear but wont move anything but his head. He... (10334 views)

Coughing dog. Hi, We have talked before. Trixie is 13 years old and has had kidney issues. I... (17047 views)

When to put down older dog. I know my dog is on the way out, she has cataracts, hearing is dim, legs are shaky,... (6525 views)

Gerbil has rash on nose. My brothers pet gerbial has like a res rash or something aroud is nose and we are... (9082 views)

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (11908 views)