My cat's fur is falling out.

Breed: ?
My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is mostly unaffected only losing hair at the base of her tail. Any ideas?

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Cat is losing fur in clumps

Cat is losing fur on her belly.

Bald patches on cat's skin

Losing hair in clumps

Why did my cat die? Hello, The other day, our cat Misty (she would have been 16-years-old next month)... (13286 views)

Dog with large tumor on neck. My Dog Re has a large Growth on hes neck, we live 100kms from any vet so with hes... (36710 views)

Tumor on spinal cord. My dog is diagnosed with cancer. An NMR has been done. The tumor is affecting his... (6263 views)

Pink bumps on dog. My dog has two small bumps on top of his head. I took a picture, but I don't see a... (34318 views)

Is coconut oil good for dogs? Hello, I'm writing to find out if coconut oil is safe and beneficial to feed my... (7928 views)

Hungry and losing weight. Our 17 year old indoor cat, one of two from the same litter, has always been skinny,... (12021 views)

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (7041 views)

Contagious seizures. Blake is a 2yr old German shepherd that started having epileptic fits in june 2010.... (11901 views)

Discharge from vulva. My cat Miss Fitzgibbons who is 3 years old has suddenly become quite weak. She is... (6569 views)

Eye and ear infections. My dog was diagnosed with diabetes a few months ago. We are giving her Humulin N. ... (13434 views)