My cat's fur is falling out.

Breed: ?
My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is mostly unaffected only losing hair at the base of her tail. Any ideas?

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Cat is losing fur in clumps

Cat is losing fur on her belly.

Bald patches on cat's skin

Losing hair in clumps

Abscess on dog's neck. We have been keeping an eye on a hard lump on my boxers upper neck, by ear. It... (44478 views)

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (8774 views)

Skin infection is back. Hello Doctor, My dog has had open sores on his ears, neck and back. They start as... (9066 views)

Dog has horrible breath. How can i stop my dogs horriable breath. like home things that i could do like... (11690 views)

Laser pointer safe for cats? My Abby is thrilled with the new toy that I purchased for her, a laser pointer. She... (8083 views)

Older cat missing litter box. My 18 year old male cat is getting into the liter box and urinating on the floor... (16670 views)

Chances of getting rabies from my dog? My wife was recently bit by my dog. My dog has battled allergies and likes to lick... (38016 views)

Possible autoimmune disease. Hi, My dog is currently under vetrinarian care but he has a problem that my... (9949 views)

Parvo recovery. I'M LOOKING AT A PUP THAT IS RECOVERING FROM PARVO. WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME AND... (25399 views)

Cat having back end problems. Hi Dr. Marie, It's Christmas Eve so the vet here is closed. I hope you're able to... (11972 views)