My cat's fur is falling out.

Breed: ?
My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is mostly unaffected only losing hair at the base of her tail. Any ideas?

Here are some previously asked questions that may help you:

Cat is losing fur in clumps

Cat is losing fur on her belly.

Bald patches on cat's skin

Losing hair in clumps

Protein in urine. Hi, My Yorkie is 12 and had smelly pee starting in September 2010. I took a sample... (11925 views)

Anal gland problems. Hello. I am a veterinary assistant and I am having an issue with my Cane Corso's... (9620 views)

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (16381 views)

Lumps on dog's nose. Do you know what these bumps count be? He also has a bald spot under his eye. He is... (81688 views)

Cut on ear. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog was attacked by a collie two days ago. They were just... (37899 views)

Ovariectomy vs. Ovariohysterectomy. My beautiful little girl had a lump near one of her lower nipples last week. After... (8519 views)

Too aggressive petting? My cat enjoys having his bum smacked over and over. Hard. He's neutered male - he... (21586 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (6551 views)

Natural flea product? Dear Dr. Marie: We use Sentry Natural Defense squeeze-on flea control product on... (11152 views)

Short of breath and runny nose. My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not... (8459 views)