Chicken fillets by Beefeaters.

Breed: Black and Tan Coonho
Dear Dr. Marie,

I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves these Chicken Jerky treats. He is in good health and we have been feeding them to him for over a year now. We stopped giving him the Waggin Train type after we heard there were problems with that brand and we have been giving him the "Chicken Fillets By Beefeaters". I have been reading through your many notes on the internet about the treats made in China and I was sad to find that Beefeaters are also made in China. Is it all the Chicken treats from China or just some of them? The ingredients listed are: Chicken breast and natural flavoring. I'm not giving anymore of these treats to my dog until I find out more. Why take the chance?

Unfortunately we still don't know what the culprit is!

I would definitely avoid any treats or foods with ingredients from China!

Related: Chicken Jerky making dogs sick

Possible pyometra. My dog I believe is in heat but this month instead of a thin red color the discharge... (10809 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (8668 views)

Itchy on back. max is a 11yo. Boston terrier about 18pounds. He is in perfect health, according to... (12042 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (6862 views)

Vaccine squirted onto skin. OK... I have a Maltese and yorkie that I was giving their second vaccine 5 in 1, and... (29692 views)

Increase in dog's thirst and urination. My dog has been acting fuuny the past few nights he wakes me up 2-3 times a night to... (11009 views)

Nosebleed, won't eat. We have an 11 yr old black lab. About 2 mos. ago we noticed blood dripping from her... (20435 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (15575 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (6913 views)

How to remove stitches Hi Thanks for the feedback last week. Your advice saved our dogs life. Ok we... (28975 views)