Chicken fillets by Beefeaters.

Breed: Black and Tan Coonho
Dear Dr. Marie,

I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves these Chicken Jerky treats. He is in good health and we have been feeding them to him for over a year now. We stopped giving him the Waggin Train type after we heard there were problems with that brand and we have been giving him the "Chicken Fillets By Beefeaters". I have been reading through your many notes on the internet about the treats made in China and I was sad to find that Beefeaters are also made in China. Is it all the Chicken treats from China or just some of them? The ingredients listed are: Chicken breast and natural flavoring. I'm not giving anymore of these treats to my dog until I find out more. Why take the chance?

Unfortunately we still don't know what the culprit is!

I would definitely avoid any treats or foods with ingredients from China!

Related: Chicken Jerky making dogs sick

Roundworm in cats. my kitten has round worm and i can't afford a trip to the vet can you please offer... (5966 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (7028 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (8955 views)

Lots of problems. Dear Dr Marie, Here's the link to our ongoing... (11042 views)

Strange problem with cat. I am having a serious issue. I have an 11 year old female indoor cat, never fixed. ... (10037 views)

Liver disease in a cat. Ruby is 8 years old, and was diagnosed with liver disease last Thursday. I could... (15962 views)

Why did my puppy die? Hello, I'm in the UK and I hope you can give me some idea as to why my seemingly... (11881 views)

Lump on hamster near leg. Hi, My hamster has a pink lump on her right side (Near the front right leg) She... (16771 views)

Chinese Crested with diarrhea This is breed that loses their teeth (starting at an early age) as they age.... (10311 views)

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (189506 views)