Chicken fillets by Beefeaters.

Breed: Black and Tan Coonho
Dear Dr. Marie,

I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves these Chicken Jerky treats. He is in good health and we have been feeding them to him for over a year now. We stopped giving him the Waggin Train type after we heard there were problems with that brand and we have been giving him the "Chicken Fillets By Beefeaters". I have been reading through your many notes on the internet about the treats made in China and I was sad to find that Beefeaters are also made in China. Is it all the Chicken treats from China or just some of them? The ingredients listed are: Chicken breast and natural flavoring. I'm not giving anymore of these treats to my dog until I find out more. Why take the chance?

Unfortunately we still don't know what the culprit is!

I would definitely avoid any treats or foods with ingredients from China!

Related: Chicken Jerky making dogs sick

Wounds by anus. hello, i have a boxer and it is the third time that he has some kind of wound inside... (18821 views)

Dog ate moldy corn. My 4 month old, 20 lb. standard poodle may have eaten very moldy creamed corn from a... (46162 views)

Tramadol not working. He is on Tramodol 50 mg 3x a day plus 80lbs of Metacam for Arthritis. He was put on... (15198 views)

Advantage Multi Reaction? Cat losing weight after advantage multi treatment, what can I do to make him start... (7797 views)

How to get cat to lose weight. I have an overweight cat - we have gotten him down by three pounds but needs to lose... (8171 views)

19 year old cat died. My 19 yo childhood cat died this morning and my parents, who aren't the sort of... (8306 views)

Yorkie has tartar on teeth. I have recently noticed that masey has tartar buildin up on her teeth, iv gave her... (7987 views)

Wobbly lab. Hello - About 4 weeks ago, Koda started acting very stiff around his neck so we... (14492 views)

Painful erection My 9 month old dog, Jack, has been getting erections that last up to about 10... (22013 views)

Puppy has red weepy eyes. my puppies eyelids on the inside are very red and his eyes have been weeping a lot,... (10771 views)