Chicken fillets by Beefeaters.

Breed: Black and Tan Coonho
Dear Dr. Marie,

I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves these Chicken Jerky treats. He is in good health and we have been feeding them to him for over a year now. We stopped giving him the Waggin Train type after we heard there were problems with that brand and we have been giving him the "Chicken Fillets By Beefeaters". I have been reading through your many notes on the internet about the treats made in China and I was sad to find that Beefeaters are also made in China. Is it all the Chicken treats from China or just some of them? The ingredients listed are: Chicken breast and natural flavoring. I'm not giving anymore of these treats to my dog until I find out more. Why take the chance?

Unfortunately we still don't know what the culprit is!

I would definitely avoid any treats or foods with ingredients from China!

Related: Chicken Jerky making dogs sick

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (14341 views)

Puppy with hard lump on throat my dog has a hard lump on the side of his throat what could it be it is hard does... (17678 views)

Improper tail docking? I just acquired my puppy from a backyard breeder who I was told cut off the puppies... (7757 views)

Homemade chicken jerky treats for dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, If you do choose to answer my questions, I thank you so much in... (4976 views)

Doxycycline and amoxicillin. My dog is believed to have Lyme disease, her test was negative but our vet thought... (18509 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (45336 views)

Laser pointers for cats and dogs? Will playing with a laser pointer hurt a dog or... (11919 views)

Breeding and vaccines. I wanted to breed my female pitbull, but I have not yet given her the annual... (14815 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (10453 views)

Tumor in belly. I recently discovered my 13 year old cat has a probably cancerous mass growing in... (6236 views)