Chicken fillets by Beefeaters.

Breed: Black and Tan Coonho
Dear Dr. Marie,

I have a 10 y.o. Black and Tan Coonhound and he just loves these Chicken Jerky treats. He is in good health and we have been feeding them to him for over a year now. We stopped giving him the Waggin Train type after we heard there were problems with that brand and we have been giving him the "Chicken Fillets By Beefeaters". I have been reading through your many notes on the internet about the treats made in China and I was sad to find that Beefeaters are also made in China. Is it all the Chicken treats from China or just some of them? The ingredients listed are: Chicken breast and natural flavoring. I'm not giving anymore of these treats to my dog until I find out more. Why take the chance?

Unfortunately we still don't know what the culprit is!

I would definitely avoid any treats or foods with ingredients from China!

Related: Chicken Jerky making dogs sick

Dog has split her nail. my dog has a toe nail that is split. it is causing her alot of pain. what do we do... (8557 views)

Is spinach good for dogs? Is spinach toxic for... (149378 views)

Dog drinks every 20 minutes. I have a 10 year old chihuahua and she is drinking alot of water...she is eating... (17341 views)

Coughing blood and mucus. Marvin has been periodically coughing up mucus with blood in it. He has a tumor of... (31537 views)

Hair loss at base of tail. My cat has been pulling her fur out near the base of her tail,leaving swollen bald... (14412 views)

Cat with diarrhea but eating. My 12 year old tabby had watery diarrhea and vomited 1 night ago. I took food away... (24411 views)

Cat falling over. for the last while my cat is having a hard time walking and is falling over. When he... (19377 views)

Test for Cushings? My dog is breathing rapidly, about 60 times per minute, night and day, but otherwise... (6184 views)

Red spots My dog has been developed having red spot (lots of round and red spot with hair loss... (35040 views)

Pooping in the house. Hi Ipurchased a dog from a pet rescue organisation in Sydney just over three months... (15240 views)