Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

One small testicle. I have a 25 week old male pup who had 2 normal testicles at 8 weeks old. At about 10... (22320 views)

Hot spot on head. My dog has a raw spot on the top of his head that looks like a hotspot. He has... (7677 views)

Sneezing cat. We have adopted a feral cat off the back porch in November. We think she is about 2... (13508 views)

Female dog leaking urine. Dr. Marie My 8yr old shepard mix is leaking urine more days than not she is a... (13964 views)

Kitten not pooping. Hi Dr. Marie. I recently just brought a young kitten home and he is probably 4... (11089 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (31246 views)

Cat is very quiet. My cat is a neutered male who has just turned two years old. He is an indoor/outdoor... (23337 views)

Did neutering affect dog's bladder? My dog is 10 months old and was neutered 3 weeks ago. He was on antibiotics prior to... (19181 views)

Praziquantal safe in pregnancy? She has been wormed and I also have wormer I do every six months but recently I have... (9909 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (13881 views)