Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

Dark sticky diarrhea. My 14yr old poodle has diarrhea and an upset stomach (he keeps eating grass in the... (16456 views)

Anal sac problems. When I cane home form work I noticed that my dog was bleeding from her anus. I took... (69373 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (9760 views)

What caused my cat to die? Hello Dr. Marie - I found my cat dead yesterday morning under my neighbors van,... (48740 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (8806 views)

Cat with bloody diarrhea iam also a vet from pakistan.i want to ask that if a cat has bloody diarrhoea;wat i... (8410 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (8475 views)

Puppy has red weepy eyes. my puppies eyelids on the inside are very red and his eyes have been weeping a lot,... (12447 views)

Older dog having seizures. She has been having more vestibular events lately and closer to each other and I'm... (10231 views)

Peeing in the house. I would like a REAL solution to this, without the standard answers or suggestions(... (10276 views)