Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

Chattering jaw. my 2yr old lhasa apso could just be sitting and his jaw starts to shake non-stop for... (8771 views)

Not chewing his food. I noticed he isn't chewing his dog food lately. He has always chewed before. I think... (5126 views)

Pathology report for mammary tumor. Shelby recently had her mammary gland removed as she had multiple tumors. This... (9187 views)

Give half pill of Iverhart? I purchased Iverhart Plus heartworm pills for dogs up to 25 pounds. Since my two... (10016 views)

Feline leukemia contagious? I'm feeding a neighbor's cat that has feline leukemia. I have cats of my own. Is it... (8282 views)

Peeing on blankets. We adopted Ginger a year ago and it took some time to get her house trained. She now... (16574 views)

Licking foot. In April 2010, I took my 8 year old collie for his yearly shots. About a week later,... (8294 views)

Lumps on belly Hello, Dr. Marie: I noticed some small bumps on my dog's bladder on/near the site... (17468 views)

Lumps on hips. My dog is five years old female golden/lab. Three weeks ago I noticed two bumps at... (15231 views)

Dog is vomiting again. Hi Dr. Marie, Last Tuesday (Dec 6) I came home and Max had vomitted up some bile... (10473 views)