Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

Guinea pig not eating. Hello, I have a 3 year old guinea pig who has stopped eating. Last week I... (6824 views)

Pooping in the house. Hi Ipurchased a dog from a pet rescue organisation in Sydney just over three months... (15170 views)

Hairless cat skin problem. I recently took my hairless cats collar off and there was a small red sore were the... (10307 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (9230 views)

Puppy stepped on. my 7 wk old pure staffie has just been accidently stood on by one foot of my 14-15... (40447 views)

Dog ate moldy corn. My 4 month old, 20 lb. standard poodle may have eaten very moldy creamed corn from a... (46339 views)

How to get cat to eat. I have a cat that developed anorexia. She lost so much weight that she developed... (5441 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (14522 views)

Possible seizure in toy poodle. my just had a shaking spell, he was shaking,panting,peeing and very unblanced when... (15826 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (10764 views)