Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

Dogs ate chocolate and sugar. I have an 85 pound lab, an 8 pound mini dachshund and a 12 pound mini dachshund. We... (24770 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (11956 views)

What is a CG8 blood test? Hi, my vet wants to do blood tests to see how Frankie is doing, he seems to have... (10107 views)

White tongue in a kitten. Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it... (19366 views)

Older cat losing weight. My eleven year old cat has congenital hipdisplasia however she has been happy... (30890 views)

Dog not urinating after neuter. Hi dr just wondering if you could help me. My 1year old American Akita diesel had... (65446 views)

Dog can't bark. I just recent spayed my dog this summer and i recently noticed that her bark sounds... (27600 views)

Bald spot on maltese. I just noticed a bald spot about the size of 2 half dollars on my Maltese right... (28228 views)

Steroid shot and NSAID? Hi Dr. Marie, Bare with me in my lengthy explanation :) I recently found out... (12174 views)

Aggressive dog torn nail Lincoln split his nail 2 weeks ago. I put Neosporin on it and wrapped it with a... (20412 views)