Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

Immune mediated disease. Our dog was taken to the vet on July 3rd after 2 days of lethargy and falling over... (15318 views)

Cat behavior problem. We got a 13 year old girl recently (just months ago, not even a year). And we have a... (9322 views)

Itchy red welts on belly. Hi. I have a 4 month old 25lb American Pit Bull puppy name Vino. For the last past... (20429 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (10187 views)

Bald spots on bulldog's legs. We purchased a baby bulldog about a month ago. We already had a bulldog, Mina, and... (22658 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (6473 views)

Advil for arthritis? Can you give advil or store brand anti-inflammatories for arthritis or do you have... (15979 views)

Dog ate goat feces. Hello, We had a baby goat that contracted tetanus. Before we knew he was sick, he... (8694 views)

What foods to give cats? Yesterday I adopted two male cats. I am unsure what to feed them. Their foster mum... (6989 views)

How long is parvo contagious? i recently got a puppy and after 3 days i found out he had parvo and had to be put... (20214 views)