Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (56753 views)

Can't use back legs. In the past 7 months my dog has had 2 "episodes". First, in September 2010 he had... (33868 views)

Mercury levels in canned tuna cat food. My cat eats a lot of tuna flavored canned cat food. I have heard that mercury in... (16416 views)

Cat has fleas. My poor cat has fleas, he is losing hair and is just miserable. I am looking for a... (5079 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (5808 views)

Bloody pee in dalmatian. what does it mean when his pee has blood in it? what should i do... (9087 views)

Ultrasonic noise deterrents for cats? do devices that omit a 124db ultrasonic burst of sound work as a cat deterrent... (9381 views)

Treatments for constipated cat. Good morning Dr Marie, This is the second time I have used your service. I was... (4123 views)

Cut on ear. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog was attacked by a collie two days ago. They were just... (34648 views)

Switching foods for allergies. My male yorkie has recently developed food allergies. He has been n wheat corn and... (7225 views)