Do allergy wipes work?

Breed: medium haired
Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes harmful to the cats? Which are the best type of wipes?

I find that these wipes can work. However, what seems to work just as well is taking a moist paper towel and rubbing it down the back of the cat.

It is the act of removing dander that seems to help.

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (8407 views)

Cat died. Hit by car? My cat was found a few days ago under my neighbours car. He had been bleeding from... (32143 views)

Fecal incontinence. My 11-year-old Pug was diagnosed with a luxating patella at 8 years of age. He was... (11127 views)

Kidney problem or diabetes? Hi Dr Marie, Hicks is 17 years old now. Still moderately active. 2 years ago, she... (7903 views)

Hair loss and hyperthyroidism. Dear Dr. Marie, I have had my cat Cody for five years. He was a stray cat who was... (21565 views)

Rat Lifespan? Sick rat. My 3 yr old rat is sick. His skin feels cold, breathing is rapid and labored, eyes... (13399 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome. Hi there, We had our beautiful, angel, female kitten spayed just over one month... (8748 views)

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (32291 views)

Lumps on mammary glands. Fraya is a rescue we have had for a month. We are not sure of her age, but we think... (29786 views)

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (56482 views)