Lump on puppy's neck.

Breed: Azkal
Hello Dr. Marie
I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my 2 and a half months old puppy,he has a soft lump in his neck and i noticed it about 3 days now..And we happened to have 2 puppies and they all got this lump in their neck and so they died..and now my new puppy has it also, so I'm very worried 'coz he might also die..I'm so hoping that you'd answer my question,I really want to know what is that Lump in my puppy's neck looks like there's a liquid inside.

This definitely sounds like something that requires a vet visit.

If multiple puppies died after having a lump in their neck, this might be something called puppy strangles. This is a condition that is usually able to be treated with steroids which are not terribly expensive. But, left untreated it can be fatal.

It could also be an abscess, perhaps as a result from a bite from another pet. If this is the case, then antibiotics will be needed.

Hope everything is ok!

Red bubble in corner of eye. My dog has a red membrane sticking out from the corner of his eye - kind of like a... (27246 views)

Sick Golden Dr., I try to keep this short: My kids golden, 7+ years old, got lyme like 3... (8644 views)

Unexplained liver problems. Dr. Marie, I have a now 14 year old yorkie with some complex medical issues and... (9197 views)

Trouble breathing and died. my beloved cat mr whippy died recently and i am breaking my heart thinking i could... (11847 views)

Guinea Pig losing hair. My guinea pig is 10 weeks and he's lost hair at the rear of his back. It looks a... (14685 views)

When to neuter my dog. Hi, I have an 8 month old 63 lb male intact golden retriver. When should I neuter... (10572 views)

Dog drinks every 20 minutes. I have a 10 year old chihuahua and she is drinking alot of water...she is eating... (20082 views)

Kitten with large belly. Ted is a name we have given to a stray cat that has been coming to our house for the... (13078 views)

Kitten with runny nose. my kitten has had a runny nose with bad sneezing for 4 weeks now, shes eatting,... (15588 views)

Staffordshire terriers and children. I have two female staffies who are extremely close, but who will nip and snarl at... (9548 views)