Lump on puppy's neck.

Breed: Azkal
Hello Dr. Marie
I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my 2 and a half months old puppy,he has a soft lump in his neck and i noticed it about 3 days now..And we happened to have 2 puppies and they all got this lump in their neck and so they died..and now my new puppy has it also, so I'm very worried 'coz he might also die..I'm so hoping that you'd answer my question,I really want to know what is that Lump in my puppy's neck looks like there's a liquid inside.

This definitely sounds like something that requires a vet visit.

If multiple puppies died after having a lump in their neck, this might be something called puppy strangles. This is a condition that is usually able to be treated with steroids which are not terribly expensive. But, left untreated it can be fatal.

It could also be an abscess, perhaps as a result from a bite from another pet. If this is the case, then antibiotics will be needed.

Hope everything is ok!

Vomiting pregnant cat. hello dr.vet my cat was with a male 2 weeks ago yesterday she started to vomit 5... (6090 views)

Zodiac safe? Is Zodiac Spot Treatment safe to use on my small dog and... (9404 views)

Did kitten have heatstroke. the other day i tried to rescue a stray kitten who was suffering from heat stroke,... (9764 views)

Is FHO a good idea? my 11 year old 35kg male dog suffers from severe hip displasia & pain relief... (13295 views)

Time for euthanasia. Mr. Magoo is 14 1/2 years old. He has Cushings disease (not being treated) and... (4821 views)

Is rescue cat in pain? Hello I took in a stray female cat about 10 days ago. HER behaviour is odd. She... (8205 views)

Understanding biopsy report. Hi Dr. Marie, I imagine you are getting sick of hearing from me. I'm... (6000 views)

Vomiting kittens. I have two kittens, 6 mo. today. Both have received all vaccinations/shots. We had... (14718 views)

Senior cat losing weight. Hello, My cat is 11 or 12 years old (he was a rescue kitty I inherited, so I'm... (5368 views)

Vomiting 3 times per day. My dog is vomiting about 3x per day. She seems to be happy and wants to eat a... (19567 views)