Lump on puppy's neck.

Breed: Azkal
Hello Dr. Marie
I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my 2 and a half months old puppy,he has a soft lump in his neck and i noticed it about 3 days now..And we happened to have 2 puppies and they all got this lump in their neck and so they died..and now my new puppy has it also, so I'm very worried 'coz he might also die..I'm so hoping that you'd answer my question,I really want to know what is that Lump in my puppy's neck looks like there's a liquid inside.

This definitely sounds like something that requires a vet visit.

If multiple puppies died after having a lump in their neck, this might be something called puppy strangles. This is a condition that is usually able to be treated with steroids which are not terribly expensive. But, left untreated it can be fatal.

It could also be an abscess, perhaps as a result from a bite from another pet. If this is the case, then antibiotics will be needed.

Hope everything is ok!

Natural treatment for lymphoma? my dog was just diagnosed with lymphoma cancer. hes on prednisone. cant afford... (7473 views)

Older dog having seizures. My 10.5 year old chocolate lab had three seizures in 12 hours in October. He's... (14568 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (10555 views)

PNST in a dog. My Jack Russell (8 years old) was just diagnosed with a PNST. Which was discovered... (11359 views)

Training blind dog. My rottweiler is blind and does not like to go outside. If I put her on a leash and... (8776 views)

Dog biting at tail. I just noticed earlier today Sept. 29th that my Husky has chunks of hair missing... (29648 views)

Why is hamster quiet? what's wrong with my hamster... had her out for half an hour and she just lay on my... (16603 views)

Crusty spots on hamsters. I recently got three baby dwarf hamsters from a friend. The smallest one Runt had a... (13101 views)

Risks of liver biopsy? Good morning Dr. Marie! Remember me? From last month with Oreo's bile acid test... (21027 views)

Sniffling, sneezing cat. For the past two days our cat has been constantly sniffling and sneezing and has... (54654 views)