Still have puppies inside?

Breed: pitbull
my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came out dead, she had alot of trouble giving birth 2 survived could she still have more puppies in her belly?

Sorry to hear that Hannah is having problems. It is definitely possible that there are more puppies inside and often it's hard to tell.

I would highly advise having your vet take an xray to see if she has any more puppies. If so, she may need to have a C-Section.

If she seems to be doing well and is eating well then it may be ok to just watch her. But, if there is any concern then I highly advise the xray. If there are pups inside and we don't do anything it can be life threatening.

Are tomatoes bad for dogs? I have a question about dogs and tomatoes. I accidentally fed my dog a few(maybe... (548369 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (69642 views)

Red spots My dog has been developed having red spot (lots of round and red spot with hair loss... (37190 views)

Phenobarbital and Zonisamide. Ziggy had cluster seizures as a puppy and we have been controlling them (averages... (9461 views)

Hamster skin problems. Hello my hamster hair has started to fall out and he got flaky skin with sore's from... (17124 views)

Mouth infection in cat. my cat has an infection in his mouth on his bottom lip. i think it is from bitting... (9079 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (14521 views)

Cancer in a cat's chest. Hi there, I hope this wont be too long, but I want to provide the history of the... (11869 views)

Behavior after having puppies My dog had puppies three weeks ago. She started acting funny and hid underneath the... (15292 views)

Pancreatitis in dogs. A few days ago my little 8 pounds, 2 years old chihuahua was having an upset... (22676 views)