Still have puppies inside?

Breed: pitbull
my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came out dead, she had alot of trouble giving birth 2 survived could she still have more puppies in her belly?

Sorry to hear that Hannah is having problems. It is definitely possible that there are more puppies inside and often it's hard to tell.

I would highly advise having your vet take an xray to see if she has any more puppies. If so, she may need to have a C-Section.

If she seems to be doing well and is eating well then it may be ok to just watch her. But, if there is any concern then I highly advise the xray. If there are pups inside and we don't do anything it can be life threatening.

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (25955 views)

Calicivirus questions My cat has just had all of her teeth removed because of stomatitis. My vet said... (8559 views)

Heavy breathing in dog. My dog seems to be panting and breathing heavily quite often, almost all the time,... (14708 views)

Puppy Strangles. litter of 12 puppies were born on April 13th and now 4 are showing signs of lumps... (7383 views)

Excessive drooling Recently my cat, who is a little more than 15 years old, has stared excessively... (4920 views)

Disc problems. Hello, Two weeks ago my 9 year old Black Lab start to have problems with his hind... (10520 views)

Dog ate a grape. Hi, My 2 year old miniature schnauzer ate a red seedless grape about 20 minutes... (10949 views)

Sick after eating Iams ProHealth. My cat has been eating IAMS PROHEALTH and this morning he threw up 4 times and now... (9086 views)

Accidently cut dog's skin i was giving my dog a hair cut with a small pair of sissors and was trimming around... (19276 views)

43 days pregnant and not eating. MY DOG IS 43 DAYS PREGNANT, SHE HAS LOW APETITE, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED PETPRO TABS 1... (7807 views)