Still have puppies inside?

Breed: pitbull
my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came out dead, she had alot of trouble giving birth 2 survived could she still have more puppies in her belly?

Sorry to hear that Hannah is having problems. It is definitely possible that there are more puppies inside and often it's hard to tell.

I would highly advise having your vet take an xray to see if she has any more puppies. If so, she may need to have a C-Section.

If she seems to be doing well and is eating well then it may be ok to just watch her. But, if there is any concern then I highly advise the xray. If there are pups inside and we don't do anything it can be life threatening.

Limping, stiff chihuahua. Hey my chiuahua dog hasn't been himself lately. He walks really stiff and can not... (16137 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (8269 views)

Aural Hematoma my 12 yr old italian greyhound's ear is puffy. not the inner ear but the ear itself.... (13427 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (12467 views)

Will dog with broken back recover? Hi Dr. Marie, Our dog pulled out of her collar and was hit by a vehicle Saturday... (44303 views)

Trifexis side effects I just read your article about Trifexis and was very disturbed. We have three... (9607 views)

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (60885 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (15183 views)

Small dog ate large dog Trifexis. I gave my 3 dogs trifexis yesterday. My larger dog take the dose for 40.1 to 60... (28168 views)

How to remove stitches Hi Thanks for the feedback last week. Your advice saved our dogs life. Ok we... (29061 views)