Still have puppies inside?

Breed: pitbull
my dog had puppies 2 days ago 6 puppies were the only ones that came out, four came out dead, she had alot of trouble giving birth 2 survived could she still have more puppies in her belly?

Sorry to hear that Hannah is having problems. It is definitely possible that there are more puppies inside and often it's hard to tell.

I would highly advise having your vet take an xray to see if she has any more puppies. If so, she may need to have a C-Section.

If she seems to be doing well and is eating well then it may be ok to just watch her. But, if there is any concern then I highly advise the xray. If there are pups inside and we don't do anything it can be life threatening.

Factory Farms and CAFOS Hello my name is Alyssa. I am a senior at FD Roosevelt Senior High School. I am... (6197 views)

Mom misses puppies. Our boxer had 2 pups both died, she has taken on a stuffed animal replacement but is... (7452 views)

Vaccines in Nunavut. Hi, We live in the high arctic and don't have access to vet services and thus... (5051 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (6702 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (16592 views)

Cat has an itchy head. Hello, my cat's head is very itchy. She has been wearing a e-collar for a year... (9182 views)

Cut my dog while grooming. My mother was trimming Levi's fringe, and accidentally cut skin instead. Needless to... (52574 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (70936 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (18361 views)

How long is parvo contagious? i recently got a puppy and after 3 days i found out he had parvo and had to be put... (20384 views)