Bump in dog's mouth.

Breed: labrador retriever m
My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball unsupervised but acted very strange, she immediately wanted to go home. Usually she would bark at neighbors she knew, but she rarely barked, only when I came home. My mom said she checked her, but no signs of injuries. Only an on and off bump on her left mouth cheek, could there be something wrong?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see Misse.

I wish I could see the bump on her mouth. It's possible that she has a fractured tooth. Or, she may have a tooth infection.

Another possible reason for a bump is a bee or wasp sting but this should not come and go.

I think if she is eating well and fairly bright it is ok to wait for a day or two, but if things are not improving you will likely need to have your vet take a look.

Cat losing weight Hello, I took my 15 year old neutered cat to the vet the other day because he was... (13813 views)

Kitten with yellow diarrhea. Hi. My neighbor just called me about three days ago and asked if i would help nurse... (11316 views)

Leaking anal glands. My dog has anal leakage. I had her glands expressed but she is still leaking. I... (46146 views)

Metronidazole side effects? My Dog had a surgery Dec 9. The Doctor removed a tumor from his small intestine. He... (16193 views)

Dog with bad breath. im from philippines, i really sleep at bed every night with my dog.the problem is, i... (11364 views)

Throwing up and diarrhea. My dog has been throwing up and has had diarrhea for a couple of days. She is able... (31196 views)

Vomiting after eating. my pet vomits after eating since 20 days with brownish in color,faeces is loose with... (9360 views)

Are bully sticks safe? My dog loves to chew on bully sticks. I think it's kind of gross that it is a... (19947 views)

What is this red lump on my dog's leg? dear dr marie, in the last week this oozy boil-like bump has shown up on my dog`s... (247733 views)

Tramadol online. My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed... (10331 views)