Bump in dog's mouth.

Breed: labrador retriever m
My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball unsupervised but acted very strange, she immediately wanted to go home. Usually she would bark at neighbors she knew, but she rarely barked, only when I came home. My mom said she checked her, but no signs of injuries. Only an on and off bump on her left mouth cheek, could there be something wrong?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see Misse.

I wish I could see the bump on her mouth. It's possible that she has a fractured tooth. Or, she may have a tooth infection.

Another possible reason for a bump is a bee or wasp sting but this should not come and go.

I think if she is eating well and fairly bright it is ok to wait for a day or two, but if things are not improving you will likely need to have your vet take a look.

Milk for cat? Is milk good for a one month old... (7370 views)

Is coconut oil good for dogs? Hello, I'm writing to find out if coconut oil is safe and beneficial to feed my... (8338 views)

Puppy is very hyper. Gracey was born on July 6th..so she will be six months soon. We have had dogs all... (8367 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (11847 views)

Should we put down out cat? Good evening. My 15 year old tabby seems to be in rough shape. He is still... (5663 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (10624 views)

When to euthanize dog with arthritis. Hello. I'm going through a really hard time right now, trying to make a decision... (42034 views)

Infected spay incision? Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Twiggy had spay surgery 2 days ago. She eats and sleeps... (17011 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (8418 views)

Cat is licking himself and has scabs. My cat is licking him self till he bleeds and it's getting so bad that he has... (10597 views)