Bump in dog's mouth.

Breed: labrador retriever m
My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball unsupervised but acted very strange, she immediately wanted to go home. Usually she would bark at neighbors she knew, but she rarely barked, only when I came home. My mom said she checked her, but no signs of injuries. Only an on and off bump on her left mouth cheek, could there be something wrong?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see Misse.

I wish I could see the bump on her mouth. It's possible that she has a fractured tooth. Or, she may have a tooth infection.

Another possible reason for a bump is a bee or wasp sting but this should not come and go.

I think if she is eating well and fairly bright it is ok to wait for a day or two, but if things are not improving you will likely need to have your vet take a look.

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (59923 views)

Dog sneezed out food. Hi there, I have a couple of concerns. My chi is about 6 and a half years... (17717 views)

Puppy is very hyper. Gracey was born on July 6th..so she will be six months soon. We have had dogs all... (9179 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (8635 views)

Missing patches of hair. I just got my chocolate lab from out of town a few days ago and I have noticed... (10690 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (8362 views)

Chronic pancreatitis flareup. Kasma is currently being treated for chronic pancreatitis...she's been on... (8432 views)

Dog going blind. Our dog Vinnie started suddenly to become lethargic and then over a period of 4... (9032 views)

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (10609 views)

Blood in urine. I have taken my dog to 2 vets, and had numerous tests. I noticed she was peeing... (5980 views)