Bump in dog's mouth.

Breed: labrador retriever m
My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball unsupervised but acted very strange, she immediately wanted to go home. Usually she would bark at neighbors she knew, but she rarely barked, only when I came home. My mom said she checked her, but no signs of injuries. Only an on and off bump on her left mouth cheek, could there be something wrong?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see Misse.

I wish I could see the bump on her mouth. It's possible that she has a fractured tooth. Or, she may have a tooth infection.

Another possible reason for a bump is a bee or wasp sting but this should not come and go.

I think if she is eating well and fairly bright it is ok to wait for a day or two, but if things are not improving you will likely need to have your vet take a look.

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (15749 views)

Pink spot on dog. I noticed on my dog about a month ago he had a small pink raised bump on his chest... (38174 views)

Swollen oozing paw. Hello my dog Jack is 10 1/2 years old and he has a very yucky looking paw. It is... (37545 views)

Peeing orange and losing weight. I have a village dog, I think he is dying, I don't know what to do. I always feed... (19722 views)

Shedding Akita. my akita is 14 months old and is lossing massive clumps of fur. he has new curse... (10759 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (9644 views)

UTI has returned? We are currently living abroad in Kazakhstan. Vet care here is not what we are used... (34914 views)

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (5833 views)

Lab not eating. Dakota, my lab, has stopped eating over the last couple of weeks and is losing... (12921 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (5753 views)