Bump in dog's mouth.

Breed: labrador retriever m
My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball unsupervised but acted very strange, she immediately wanted to go home. Usually she would bark at neighbors she knew, but she rarely barked, only when I came home. My mom said she checked her, but no signs of injuries. Only an on and off bump on her left mouth cheek, could there be something wrong?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see Misse.

I wish I could see the bump on her mouth. It's possible that she has a fractured tooth. Or, she may have a tooth infection.

Another possible reason for a bump is a bee or wasp sting but this should not come and go.

I think if she is eating well and fairly bright it is ok to wait for a day or two, but if things are not improving you will likely need to have your vet take a look.

Pink lump on dog's paw. I just noticed my Daschund has a small lump on one of her paws. It is pinkish in... (57584 views)

Sneezing guinea pig. My guinea pig is sneezing and wiping her nose more frequntly than she did... (19543 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (12145 views)

When to separate pups? Hello, My pet has just given babies and i need to give those babies for... (7130 views)

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (13159 views)

FIP? Fever and fluid. We brought Mo into the vet two weeks ago because he had stopped eating and grooming... (6968 views)

Albendazole for puppy? Long story short my little over 3 month old puppy has Giardia. Sidenote: she goes... (8674 views)

Skin lesions on dog's face. HI, my Chikita has been having some skin trouble and cant exactly figure out what it... (5236 views)

Kitten had eye removed. My cat went blind in her good eye following removal of a bad eye in which she was... (6142 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (20109 views)