Bump in dog's mouth.

Breed: labrador retriever m
My dog was taken for a walk her ball went under a car, she retreived her ball unsupervised but acted very strange, she immediately wanted to go home. Usually she would bark at neighbors she knew, but she rarely barked, only when I came home. My mom said she checked her, but no signs of injuries. Only an on and off bump on her left mouth cheek, could there be something wrong?

This is a tough question to answer without being able to see Misse.

I wish I could see the bump on her mouth. It's possible that she has a fractured tooth. Or, she may have a tooth infection.

Another possible reason for a bump is a bee or wasp sting but this should not come and go.

I think if she is eating well and fairly bright it is ok to wait for a day or two, but if things are not improving you will likely need to have your vet take a look.

Vomiting dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog Frank is usually very active, but one week ago he was feeling... (7309 views)

Sudden pain in dog. I have a nine year old female black lab mix, Polly. When I adopted her, I was... (6488 views)

Sore gums in chihuahua. My dog's gums are very sensitive. I tried brushing them and on the right side, they... (10617 views)

Addison's disease? I've seen a few questions where people ask about what could have happened to their... (55408 views)

Pit bull has bald patches. Hi, we have beeen to the vet three different times and he still breaking out and... (4826 views)

Itchy coat. my dog itches and her coat seems to be popped up at various places, have cheched... (7215 views)

Cataracts, thirst and lethargy. Hi Dr Marie, I am writing for reasons of my pug that I have just been informed... (8282 views)

Drinking more and thirsty LILI, 7.5 YRS OLD, HAS STARTED WETTING HER BED AND SHE HAS AN UNENDING THIRST AND... (15011 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (5700 views)

Questions about an older dog. I have a female Shih Tzu, turning 5 this coming July. To let you understand the... (20379 views)