Are soy nuts bad for dogs?

Breed: Yorkie
Are roasted soynuts safe for dogs?

Soy nuts are not toxic to dogs. However, it's not something I would recommend giving on a regular basis or in large amounts. They could cause some intestinal gas. Also, many soy nuts are covered in salt which is not healthy.

If your dog eats one or two, that is perfectly ok. But I wouldn't make them a regular part of his diet!

Thiamine deficiency? My cat has Thiamine deficiency from Wellness pet food. Are the effects for the... (9426 views)

How to remove stitches Hi Thanks for the feedback last week. Your advice saved our dogs life. Ok we... (27951 views)

Bald spots on dog I have 2 staffordshire bullterriers which are brothers 1 of them has lost a spot of... (16635 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (85905 views)

How to help constipated cat. Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox... (7176 views)

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (181185 views)

Urinating in house. Bella has started urinating in places other than her litter box. She has not been... (6213 views)

Cat can't put weight on leg. hi basil got away from me last night down near the woods he returned about 30 mins... (24236 views)

Cancer or hairball? Mama Kitty has a lower abdomen mass. She is 5 lbs. The vet suspects cancer, although... (16750 views)

Coughing cat. One of my cats has been hacking a lot the past few days. I have a video I would like... (7926 views)