Are soy nuts bad for dogs?

Breed: Yorkie
Are roasted soynuts safe for dogs?

Soy nuts are not toxic to dogs. However, it's not something I would recommend giving on a regular basis or in large amounts. They could cause some intestinal gas. Also, many soy nuts are covered in salt which is not healthy.

If your dog eats one or two, that is perfectly ok. But I wouldn't make them a regular part of his diet!

Do I have rabies? Hiii m rakesh..i was bitten by a dog when i was 18 years old. I dnt know that dog... (9097 views)

Does my dog have cushing's? Hi Dr. Marie, I took my almost 10 y/o lab to the vet because she has been waking... (5535 views)

Reversing neuter surgery. I made a mistake by neutering him, and i really want to breed him and i was... (22347 views)

Vaccinate against parvo? Chester is about 10 weeks he was a stray he now has Parvo but I think recovering at... (4948 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (9110 views)

Dog with pancreatitis. My dog was taken to the vet Monday morning and I was told he had pancreatitis. I... (11582 views)

Cat falling over. for the last while my cat is having a hard time walking and is falling over. When he... (18541 views)

What kind of dog to get? My dog Toby died at the age of 14 2 moths ago.Me and my family r looking 4 a new... (6654 views)

Coughing cat. One of my cats has been hacking a lot the past few days. I have a video I would like... (5626 views)

Introducing kittens. hi, i have a 5 month old kitten, and have introduced an 8 week old kitten to the... (8071 views)