Are soy nuts bad for dogs?

Breed: Yorkie
Are roasted soynuts safe for dogs?

Soy nuts are not toxic to dogs. However, it's not something I would recommend giving on a regular basis or in large amounts. They could cause some intestinal gas. Also, many soy nuts are covered in salt which is not healthy.

If your dog eats one or two, that is perfectly ok. But I wouldn't make them a regular part of his diet!

Diarrhea and then death. My question is about the death of our Daisy Mae. We are staying in South Padre... (41074 views)

Does cat have cancer? Dear Dr Marie, I am sending this letter in order to ask your advice about the... (15678 views)

Dog seizured while boarding. Last March, I boarded Niko at the vet while on vacation. Until then he had been a... (18971 views)

Toxic to pets? I am going green and looking for a floor cleaning solution that is dog safe. I was... (7661 views)

Pathology report for mammary tumor. Shelby recently had her mammary gland removed as she had multiple tumors. This... (12052 views)

Grain free foods and allergies. Previously I have a Siberian Husky that got food allergy because I kept him on the... (14058 views)

Debris on cat's eye. Good afternoon! My cat seems to be having eye issues. 6 months ago I took her to... (17602 views)

Dog in heat a long time. i have a 7yr.old boxer who started a heat cycle in march and it is now august....she... (22038 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (14173 views)

Sore neck after blood draw. This afternoon, I took my dog for routine labwork and the tech took it from his... (19476 views)