Are soy nuts bad for dogs?

Breed: Yorkie
Are roasted soynuts safe for dogs?

Soy nuts are not toxic to dogs. However, it's not something I would recommend giving on a regular basis or in large amounts. They could cause some intestinal gas. Also, many soy nuts are covered in salt which is not healthy.

If your dog eats one or two, that is perfectly ok. But I wouldn't make them a regular part of his diet!

Soft yellow stools and weight loss Sorry that this is long, but I want to give ALL details in case it helps. I... (40142 views)

Foot problem and congestion. My 10 year old dog max just finished taking cephalexin for a foot infection and has... (8318 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (11809 views)

Stop dogs from fighting. I have 2 female doxies, one beats up the other all the time. How can i control this?... (5744 views)

OK to keep cats in a small room? I am concerned for two cats that I know. They live in a house where they are... (5569 views)

Dog diarrhea problems. Hi Dr, This is an update to a previous question. Max is over 10 wks old now... (36984 views)

Food to dissolve bladder stones. We have a 12-13 year old dog who has been diagnosed with 5 large stones in her... (17849 views)

Ear problems. Charlie has possibly caught ear mites. He his continuously scratching for minutes... (8991 views)

Insulin shock Lucy is diabetic.She gets 4units 2x daily with food..Monday she started to have... (6997 views)

In heat and shaking her head. My dog has been vomiting and had diarrhea for the last 2-3 days. She has been in... (5552 views)