Wheezing, sneezing kitten.

Breed: not sure
my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and peeing more than she poops. (notsure if its anything to worry about) but now shes scared of something in my kitchen she is freaking out.( she only has one eye...and her breathing kinda sounds weezing and she sneezes alot. im just woundering if the whole scared thing has to do with the other sythoms or the other sythoms have anything to do with that. thanks for all your help

Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to help you out with this question.

Sometimes it can be normal for a kitten to sleep a lot. However, if she was previously more active and now is lethargic then a vet visit is a good idea.

The wheezing and sneezing has me concerned about the possibility of an upper respiratory tract virus. Most kittens will get over these on their own. However, if it affects her appetite or if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose then she will need to see the vet.

I'm not sure why she is scared to go in the kitchen...sorry I can't help with that one!

I hope she is feeling better soon!

Raw, sore nose. Hi there I have a 5 year old Malamute named Mika about a year ago she was attatcked... (9405 views)

Limping dog. Hello, My dog is a GS mix - she is just over 1 yr old and weighs approx. 70 lbs. ... (21138 views)

Limping, stiff chihuahua. Hey my chiuahua dog hasn't been himself lately. He walks really stiff and can not... (14534 views)

Are soy nuts bad for dogs? Are roasted soynuts safe for... (18815 views)

Feline leukemia questions. Hi-Recently we discovered that a stray cat had kittens in our garage. Only 2 in the... (20136 views)

Paying for megacolon surgery. hello my cat has mega-colon my question is do you know of any place that might be... (9195 views)

Min Pin won't eat. My 2 year old (obese) miniature pinscher has been displaying very odd behavior.... (13844 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (17826 views)

64 days pregnant. hello, I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is... (17995 views)

Inverted vulva and puppy vaginitis. I have purchased a Golden Retriever to be used as a new dog for breeding. She is... (45606 views)