Wheezing, sneezing kitten.

Breed: not sure
my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and peeing more than she poops. (notsure if its anything to worry about) but now shes scared of something in my kitchen she is freaking out.( she only has one eye...and her breathing kinda sounds weezing and she sneezes alot. im just woundering if the whole scared thing has to do with the other sythoms or the other sythoms have anything to do with that. thanks for all your help

Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to help you out with this question.

Sometimes it can be normal for a kitten to sleep a lot. However, if she was previously more active and now is lethargic then a vet visit is a good idea.

The wheezing and sneezing has me concerned about the possibility of an upper respiratory tract virus. Most kittens will get over these on their own. However, if it affects her appetite or if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose then she will need to see the vet.

I'm not sure why she is scared to go in the kitchen...sorry I can't help with that one!

I hope she is feeling better soon!

Missing patches of hair. I just got my chocolate lab from out of town a few days ago and I have noticed... (9562 views)

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (11089 views)

Meds safe for small dog? Good evening! I recently adopted a toy poodle. She is currently 4 months old (DOB... (7355 views)

Limping kitten. I got a kitten on Monday. They said she is about 5 or 6 weeks old. For the first... (11153 views)

viscious dogs Killer dogs next door! We live next door to 4 dogs, a female German Shepard, a... (12441 views)

Scabby rash on belly and back. My dog has a scabby rash that she has had for about a year. At first it was just on... (19542 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (9400 views)

1 month puppy can't poop. She has been constipated for 3 days. We have put half tsp. olive oil in food, giving... (13893 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (7173 views)

Cat struggling to breathe. It looks like my cat is struggling to breathe. I can see her chest moving up and... (13056 views)