Wheezing, sneezing kitten.

Breed: not sure
my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and peeing more than she poops. (notsure if its anything to worry about) but now shes scared of something in my kitchen she is freaking out.( she only has one eye...and her breathing kinda sounds weezing and she sneezes alot. im just woundering if the whole scared thing has to do with the other sythoms or the other sythoms have anything to do with that. thanks for all your help

Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to help you out with this question.

Sometimes it can be normal for a kitten to sleep a lot. However, if she was previously more active and now is lethargic then a vet visit is a good idea.

The wheezing and sneezing has me concerned about the possibility of an upper respiratory tract virus. Most kittens will get over these on their own. However, if it affects her appetite or if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose then she will need to see the vet.

I'm not sure why she is scared to go in the kitchen...sorry I can't help with that one!

I hope she is feeling better soon!

Lump after vaccines. We took Max to the vet for shots. The vet gave them to him on his lower back and he... (32367 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (4089 views)

URTI in cats. Hi I have got 2 cats, Xena 1,6 years and Nemo, a kitten 12 weeks. When the Nemo... (12155 views)

Vomiting and congested. Got a new kitten Older cat now is throwing up saliva in its mouth and has now... (18966 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (17435 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (8168 views)

Is my cat losing weight? My 15 year old male cat looks and feels like he has lost weight. However, his weight... (5149 views)

4 year old cat not eating. My 4 year old cat, who normally is a great eater, isn't eating much at all. She... (6099 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (14536 views)

Tough upper respiratory infection. We picked up Indigo from a breeder on June 13th. He sneezed occasionally throughout... (27317 views)