Wheezing, sneezing kitten.

Breed: not sure
my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and peeing more than she poops. (notsure if its anything to worry about) but now shes scared of something in my kitchen she is freaking out.( she only has one eye...and her breathing kinda sounds weezing and she sneezes alot. im just woundering if the whole scared thing has to do with the other sythoms or the other sythoms have anything to do with that. thanks for all your help

Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to help you out with this question.

Sometimes it can be normal for a kitten to sleep a lot. However, if she was previously more active and now is lethargic then a vet visit is a good idea.

The wheezing and sneezing has me concerned about the possibility of an upper respiratory tract virus. Most kittens will get over these on their own. However, if it affects her appetite or if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose then she will need to see the vet.

I'm not sure why she is scared to go in the kitchen...sorry I can't help with that one!

I hope she is feeling better soon!

Vomiting kitten. My 4 week kitten was abandoned by his mom when he was a few days old. He is very... (5943 views)

Bad rash on neck. One of our neighborhood cats has a really bad looking rash all over his neck. Here... (17213 views)

Itchy lump on eyelid. I have a 2 year old Shepherd mix, and he has developed a pink mole/growth on his... (7463 views)

Should I help a sick vole? I know you only answer questions about dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs,... (9622 views)

Head Tilt. My dog carries his head to one side. Do you think he could have an ear infection or... (13480 views)

Cat is being picked on I have 3 cats. Inga is picked on by both. I think they both just want to play with... (10728 views)

Lump near nipple. Dear Dr. Marie: Hello again! I found what I think may be a lump under Jammy's... (70763 views)

Older cat problems. My cat is eating constantly. Every hour or two she cries at me to eat. And she's... (10155 views)

Cat licks obsessively. My 4 year old cat has been doing a strange behavior for the last 1.5 years. He... (8140 views)

Can dogs get laryngitis? what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it... (12971 views)