Wheezing, sneezing kitten.

Breed: not sure
my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and peeing more than she poops. (notsure if its anything to worry about) but now shes scared of something in my kitchen she is freaking out.( she only has one eye...and her breathing kinda sounds weezing and she sneezes alot. im just woundering if the whole scared thing has to do with the other sythoms or the other sythoms have anything to do with that. thanks for all your help

Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to help you out with this question.

Sometimes it can be normal for a kitten to sleep a lot. However, if she was previously more active and now is lethargic then a vet visit is a good idea.

The wheezing and sneezing has me concerned about the possibility of an upper respiratory tract virus. Most kittens will get over these on their own. However, if it affects her appetite or if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose then she will need to see the vet.

I'm not sure why she is scared to go in the kitchen...sorry I can't help with that one!

I hope she is feeling better soon!

Food allergy? My pug will be eight in a few months. A few months ago, he started scratching alot.... (8957 views)

One puppy in litter died. I had five yookiepoo pups. One has died. Yesterday was the first day that it acted... (18085 views)

Infected wound? Hi, my cat is indoor and outdoor (she has the face of an Egyptian Mau & its head... (4318 views)

Biting at cysts. I have a 13 yr old cocker who has a lot of fatty cysts, she has had them for several... (9937 views)

My dog eats too fast. My dog eats too fast. He occasionally gags a bit or throws up shortly after eating,... (30794 views)

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (22252 views)

Vaccine FeLV positive cat? If my cat tested positive for FeLv should he still get vaccine boosters like fvrcp,... (8473 views)

Ear problems. Charlie has possibly caught ear mites. He his continuously scratching for minutes... (10538 views)

Puppy Strangles. litter of 12 puppies were born on April 13th and now 4 are showing signs of lumps... (9266 views)

Sore neck Hi Dr. Marie, You've been helpful in the past, so I thought I'd ask you another... (6049 views)