Wheezing, sneezing kitten.

Breed: not sure
my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and peeing more than she poops. (notsure if its anything to worry about) but now shes scared of something in my kitchen she is freaking out.( she only has one eye...and her breathing kinda sounds weezing and she sneezes alot. im just woundering if the whole scared thing has to do with the other sythoms or the other sythoms have anything to do with that. thanks for all your help

Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to help you out with this question.

Sometimes it can be normal for a kitten to sleep a lot. However, if she was previously more active and now is lethargic then a vet visit is a good idea.

The wheezing and sneezing has me concerned about the possibility of an upper respiratory tract virus. Most kittens will get over these on their own. However, if it affects her appetite or if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose then she will need to see the vet.

I'm not sure why she is scared to go in the kitchen...sorry I can't help with that one!

I hope she is feeling better soon!

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (7454 views)

Increase in dog's thirst and urination. My dog has been acting fuuny the past few nights he wakes me up 2-3 times a night to... (8968 views)

Discharge from vulva. My cat Miss Fitzgibbons who is 3 years old has suddenly become quite weak. She is... (6199 views)

Very sick kitty. just found you, wish we had found you earlier. maybe kitty will still be with us... (4738 views)

Tapazole not working. Miss Kitty who is spayed and about 13 yrs old (we rescued her) was recently... (7922 views)

Hair loss and black skin. my 15 yr old pomeranian is losing hair in the middle of her back. it just now... (9080 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (9822 views)

Cat regurgitating fluid. We have a (female) calico cat who was regurgitating 4 - 5 times per day and not... (8810 views)

Wound on dog's ear. Hello, my puppy has a tiny hole underneath his ear flap. It's red and I worry its... (13284 views)

Constipated dog. We have a large, 45kg, dog, mixed breed.He's five and a half years old. He is... (8031 views)