Wheezing, sneezing kitten.

Breed: not sure
my kitten is 3 and a half months old recently she has been sleeping a whole lot and peeing more than she poops. (notsure if its anything to worry about) but now shes scared of something in my kitchen she is freaking out.( she only has one eye...and her breathing kinda sounds weezing and she sneezes alot. im just woundering if the whole scared thing has to do with the other sythoms or the other sythoms have anything to do with that. thanks for all your help

Thanks for your question.

I'm not sure how much I will be able to help you out with this question.

Sometimes it can be normal for a kitten to sleep a lot. However, if she was previously more active and now is lethargic then a vet visit is a good idea.

The wheezing and sneezing has me concerned about the possibility of an upper respiratory tract virus. Most kittens will get over these on their own. However, if it affects her appetite or if there is a green or yellow discharge from the eyes or nose then she will need to see the vet.

I'm not sure why she is scared to go in the kitchen...sorry I can't help with that one!

I hope she is feeling better soon!

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (8298 views)

Does my dog have rabies? How likely in your experience will my puppy get rabies if one of her litter mates... (10787 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (8169 views)

Good cat foods. Hi Dr.! I'm currently a new cat owner. I found peachie wandering near the new... (18059 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (37126 views)

Regular vs baby aspirin I have run out of baby aspirin so is it ok to give a dog just one low dose bayer... (23927 views)

Heart enlargement? Hi I have a female terrier dog, Fido and she is 9 years old. Couple of months ago my... (8389 views)

Cat drinks from fish bowl. Hi! My cat isn't(as far as I can tell) sick at all, but rather I'm wondering... (54857 views)

Hypothyroidism in Sheltie. Hi My dog had a thyroid test and the results came back as .8 which he said was low... (10368 views)

Large lump on dog's side. A lump (about the size of a quarter) showed up suddenly on his side, about an inch... (29538 views)