Dog is leaking urine.

Breed: boxer/german shrpher
We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot lately and urinating in odd places & times, such as while laying on my son's bed or sitting on someone's lap. What are possible causes for this and is there something we can do for her at home. We are having family financial trouble and a vet visit will be a hardship, so hopefully there is something we can do to help her. Thank You for your help.

This sounds similar to this question:

Dog is leaking urine.

Crusty scab on cat. Last week I noticed a bare patch of skin on the back of my cat's neck about the size... (12028 views)

Possible elbow hygroma. I just noticed a mass on my 4 month old puppy's front right leg. She is mini... (29792 views)

Fearful puppy? I just adopted a new puppy from a man who owned a farm. he had a few dogs and they... (8815 views)

Bumps over dog's body. My pug is having dry bumps on his body.. It's not paining him but yeah it's bit... (9908 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (18232 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (25366 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (42035 views)

Cat drooling a lot. emmy has started to drool as of last night. she is drooling a lot. she has never... (169499 views)

Rimadyl and liver problems. Hi Dr. Marie Last night my dog sustained some type of injury to himself while... (10506 views)

Long term effects from chicken jerky? Hello Marie, I have been feeding my dog Wagon Wheel Chicken Strips for the better... (7311 views)