Dog is leaking urine.

Breed: boxer/german shrpher
We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot lately and urinating in odd places & times, such as while laying on my son's bed or sitting on someone's lap. What are possible causes for this and is there something we can do for her at home. We are having family financial trouble and a vet visit will be a hardship, so hopefully there is something we can do to help her. Thank You for your help.

This sounds similar to this question:

Dog is leaking urine.

Pimple on ear. My dog has a pimple on his ear. Its on the inside flap. It only bother him when i... (13952 views)

Vacuolar hepatopathy. Hi Dr. Marie I am following up with you regarding Oreo's elevated bile acid... (19081 views)

Revolution and fleas my dogs are treated with frontline and we brought home a kitten that was treated... (14795 views)

Sick after neuter. On March 26, 2012 I took my two dogs and my friend’s dog to get spayed and... (15515 views)

Introducing kittens. Hi Dr. Marie, My name is Lauren, and I'm from Australia - I hope I haven't woken... (6801 views)

Pink spot on dog. I noticed on my dog about a month ago he had a small pink raised bump on his chest... (25178 views)

Coughing cat. i have a indoor cat - about 10 years old... she had been staying in our... (10986 views)

Ivermectin toxicity? Help! I think that I am accidentally poisoning my boy 4 year old by giving him... (15209 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (10199 views)

Crusty cat nipple. My 8 year old male cats nipple was hard and crusty. I pulled it and it came out and... (64539 views)