Dog is leaking urine.

Breed: boxer/german shrpher
We have a 4yr old female boxer/german shepherd mix who seems to be "leaking" a lot lately and urinating in odd places & times, such as while laying on my son's bed or sitting on someone's lap. What are possible causes for this and is there something we can do for her at home. We are having family financial trouble and a vet visit will be a hardship, so hopefully there is something we can do to help her. Thank You for your help.

This sounds similar to this question:

Dog is leaking urine.

Dog can't pee after accident. brandy got ran over about 4 days ago,,, she is walking with a lamp,,, eating and... (16403 views)

Tramadol and SAMe Hello Dr. Marie! I feel like Oreo and I have become somewhat of a regular here on... (15662 views)

Dog is afraid of people. I have a shy dog and a trainer told me to densitize her to her fears. she is afraid... (7341 views)

Low protein and leaking urine. A German Shepherd mix, approximately 4-6 years old, was dropped off and we started... (7032 views)

Redo rabies vaccine? Can a dog get a rabies shot twice? I am waiting for the previous owners to get me... (29065 views)

Pregnant if bred when bleeding? I have a golden retriever that's about to be 3years old. She recently mated with... (84816 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (13830 views)

Discolored fur around mouth. I have a Westie , 4 years old , the fur around his mouth has become redish pink... (13844 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (12327 views)

Bladder stones and crystals. Hello Dr. Marie: Last fall and again in April of this year, Jazz got what was... (11911 views)