Not eating or drinking because lonely?

Breed: lab mix
i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her apt so i had to take her puppy *they are sisters* well now my sisters dog isn't eating or drinking what do i do? i separated them so i can figure out whats wrong is she missing my sister or sick?

I always get concerned when a puppy doesn't want to eat. It is very unlikely to be because she is missing her sister. Likely there is a medical condition there.

My first concern would be for a virus called parvovirus. If she starts vomiting or having diarrhea then this could be what is going on.

Parasites can cause inappetence as well. So can an infection.

Puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration, so if these symptoms go on more than 24 hours then she definitely needs to see her vet.

Should I get an ultrasound? Dear Dr. Marie, My dog has a grade 3-4 heart murmur that she’s had her whole... (9119 views)

Blood from bum. Her butt was bleeding bad (out of the hole), the blood was thick and bright red. I... (17074 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (44551 views)

Dog urinates while walking Recently, I have noticed that my dog will walk along urinating. It seems to me that... (32354 views)

Possible autoimmune disease. Hi, My dog is currently under vetrinarian care but he has a problem that my... (8695 views)

Cat abscess not healing. About two weeks ago we took my cat to the vet, he has a abscess near his bottom, the... (11026 views)

Cat's foot is swollen. His left back foot is swollen and his paw. Ever since it was swollen he has been... (6978 views)

How to help constipated cat. Our 10 year old cat is constipated. How can we help her? She tried to use the catbox... (5131 views)

Dog attacked by javelina. My dog got attacked by a javelina.. shes bleeding from her nose and mouth, what... (8287 views)

Does my cat have asthma? Hello Dr. Marie, My cat is on Clindomycin for an allergy she was determined to... (11204 views)