Not eating or drinking because lonely?

Breed: lab mix
i have a puppy i've had her in the backyard now my sister had an inspection at her apt so i had to take her puppy *they are sisters* well now my sisters dog isn't eating or drinking what do i do? i separated them so i can figure out whats wrong is she missing my sister or sick?

I always get concerned when a puppy doesn't want to eat. It is very unlikely to be because she is missing her sister. Likely there is a medical condition there.

My first concern would be for a virus called parvovirus. If she starts vomiting or having diarrhea then this could be what is going on.

Parasites can cause inappetence as well. So can an infection.

Puppies don't have a lot of reserves to fight dehydration, so if these symptoms go on more than 24 hours then she definitely needs to see her vet.

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (33333 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (9073 views)

Dog urinating in house. hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this... (11085 views)

Dog vomiting clear fluid. Today we noticed that Cassie is vomiting clear fluid (with a little foam) all over... (226413 views)

Stuffed up nose. Dear Vet, We have a 12 year old Australian Shepard, 80 pound male. He is not having... (11739 views)

Possible spleen cancer. About 2 wks ago noticed lack of appetite and lethargy. Took her to the vet who said... (11863 views)

D-Con mice bait ingested. 75 to 80 lb dog ingested D-con mice bait, eliminated it all in bowel movement,... (20641 views)

Cat has vomiting and diarrhea. Hi my cat is about one year old and we feed him and give him water everday but he... (14366 views)

Chaning cat's thyroid medication. Hi, my cat is 13 and 1/2 years old. He was diagnosted hyperthyorid 2 1/2 months ago.... (8511 views)

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (5596 views)