Dog pooping blood.

Breed: dachsund
My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is urinating, but is coming from her bottom. She seems fine and is alert. She did eat some steak a few days ago.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Your question is very similar to this one here:

My dog is pooping blood.

Older dog acting strange. I have had Dakota since he was 3 months old and he will be 12 in January. The... (11138 views)

Lesions on foot pads. my cat is missing large pieces of skin on its foot pads after getting scabs all over... (8554 views)

Guinea pig scabs around mouth. My guinea pig is getting brown/orange scabs around its mouth and nose?! I have took... (8992 views)

Min Pin won't eat. My 2 year old (obese) miniature pinscher has been displaying very odd behavior.... (11565 views)

Atropine? I live in a tiny town in Nicaragua and there is no vet...just a veterinary food and... (6535 views)

Prognosis if dog has pulmonary edema. Hello Dr. Marie, I´m from Brazil, so, first of all I´m sorry about my poor... (12161 views)

Seizures or syncopal episodes? For some history, Bella is a 12 year old pug who is as healthy as you can expect a... (7023 views)

Cat can't move tail or legs. My girlfriend's family saved a cat viciously attacked by dogs in the street in... (27693 views)

Dog is limping. Denaro has had a limp in his left front leg for about a month, it goes from a... (14713 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat is 12 years old and has recently shown a lack of appetite, weight loss and... (5105 views)