Dog pooping blood.

Breed: dachsund
My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is urinating, but is coming from her bottom. She seems fine and is alert. She did eat some steak a few days ago.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Your question is very similar to this one here:

My dog is pooping blood.

Do allergy wipes work? Do cat wipes work for people who are allergic to feline dander? Are the wipes... (14514 views)

Panting after insulin. My 6 year old dog was Diagnosed with diabetes 5 months ago. Having some trouble... (52131 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (158279 views)

Kitten diarrhea. my cat is having diarrhea and is growing weak everyday. he's feces have mucus and he... (12429 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (42582 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (15105 views)

Puppies are dying after fire. We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house... (9223 views)

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (13601 views)

Laser pointer safe for cats? My Abby is thrilled with the new toy that I purchased for her, a laser pointer. She... (9162 views)

Spay a nursing cat? Our kitty gave birth to three kittens 10 days ago and is already in heat. Is it... (11401 views)