Dog pooping blood.

Breed: dachsund
My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is urinating, but is coming from her bottom. She seems fine and is alert. She did eat some steak a few days ago.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Your question is very similar to this one here:

My dog is pooping blood.

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (12385 views)

Frontline and capstar but still has fleas. My cat has fleas. We have treated him with capstar and frontline, given him a flea... (20713 views)

Dog died suddenly. My dog Piper, suddenly died today for no apparent reason. She has been... (21124 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (38539 views)

Dog is balding. can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes... (9649 views)

Bitten by copperhead snake. My mom's 14 week old puppy got bit by a snake. Didn't see the snake. What should... (10723 views)

Itchy dog. My question is long because I have to give all the background data. On May 10, 2011... (22834 views)

Scratching ears and shaking head. We just started a road trip and my Isis has started scratching her ears and shaking... (8407 views)

Do you like being a vet? Hi Dr. Marie I have 2 cats and their names are simba and angel and they're very... (11055 views)

Dog with colonic tumor. Hi - Our nearly 11 year old male yellow lab has had quite a week. He has been... (20588 views)