Dog pooping blood.

Breed: dachsund
My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is urinating, but is coming from her bottom. She seems fine and is alert. She did eat some steak a few days ago.

Sorry to hear about your dog. Your question is very similar to this one here:

My dog is pooping blood.

Mass on dog's cheek. My dog recently had a cotton ball size mass on her "cheek". Someone told me it was... (10065 views)

Cat struggling to breathe. It looks like my cat is struggling to breathe. I can see her chest moving up and... (12670 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (6360 views)

Weakness in legs and thirsty. Dear Dr. Marie, Sammy has been having weakness in hind legs,difficulty standing... (11443 views)

Dog is limping. Denaro has had a limp in his left front leg for about a month, it goes from a... (14320 views)

Patches of fur loss. My dog has small patches of fur coming out & he has a few bald spots around his neck... (10274 views)

Black spots on belly and chest. Hello, About a month ago we noticed these black spots on Xander's belly. There were... (214187 views)

Bleach got on dog's skin. Our child picked up some 2% bleach cleaning solution and sprayed it into our dog... (16319 views)

Artificial sweetener ingestion. This morning I ate an atkins bar for breakfast. I left the wrapper on the couch and... (34952 views)

Swollen neck on cat. My cat was been experiencing avswollen upper neck and underneath chin. It has... (25569 views)