Best ear cleaner?

Breed: labrador retriever
i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or epi-otic?

Both of these are good ear cleaners and either should really work well.

It's important to know that ear cleaners will not get rid of an infection. However, if your vet has recommended regular cleaning of your dog's ears then using a commercial ear cleaner is a good idea. Both of these will help to clean debris from the ears and have a drying agent which helps as well.

If you find you are having to do ear cleaning very regularly then you may be dealing with an infection and probably should have your vet have a look at Roxie's ears.

But, for now, whether you use Oti-clens, epi-otic or another commercially available ear cleaner really depends on personal preference.

Weight loss in cat. My cat use to be really overweight. About a year ago he started to get sick a lot... (8691 views)

Bladder stones again. Hi there My cat had 100% blockage of urethra in Sept 2009, and underwent PU... (12230 views)

old dog is peeing in the house. spot is 17 and has started weeing in house constantley even when we have doors open... (22049 views)

Polysporin on cats? My cat is 21 years old. I HAVE had her to the vet 3 times now with open sores on... (67557 views)

Bitch searching for dead puppies. my papillon bitch gave birth to a litter of premature pups. sadly they are all dead... (29094 views)

Cat scratch fever. We have had our cat Zeus for over a year. He is up to date on his vaccines and is an... (6133 views)

Spay 10 year old dog? Hello: I adopted a Belgian tervuren 10 months ago. She was already 10 years... (18702 views)

Chinese Crested with diarrhea This is breed that loses their teeth (starting at an early age) as they age.... (10855 views)

Human mouthwash for dog? Can I give my dog diluted mouthwash (regular people mouthwash) I want to mix a... (22590 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (8108 views)