Best ear cleaner?

Breed: labrador retriever
i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or epi-otic?

Both of these are good ear cleaners and either should really work well.

It's important to know that ear cleaners will not get rid of an infection. However, if your vet has recommended regular cleaning of your dog's ears then using a commercial ear cleaner is a good idea. Both of these will help to clean debris from the ears and have a drying agent which helps as well.

If you find you are having to do ear cleaning very regularly then you may be dealing with an infection and probably should have your vet have a look at Roxie's ears.

But, for now, whether you use Oti-clens, epi-otic or another commercially available ear cleaner really depends on personal preference.

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (9351 views)

Repeated diarrhea and vomiting. Dr. Marie: Thank you for your input and warning -- this will be a bit lengthy. I... (12159 views)

Mole on dog's leg. My dog has what looks like a mole on his leg, do dogs have moles or should I take... (15244 views)

Dog is limping after back surgery. Chloe is 9yrs of age. She has been lame in her left hind leg for the past 3 yrs but... (9899 views)

Parvo virus vaccine question. can dogs get parvo even if they are vaccinated?... (10943 views)

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (14347 views)

Mass on dog's cheek. My dog recently had a cotton ball size mass on her "cheek". Someone told me it was... (11416 views)

Dog pooping blood. My dog is pooping blood, but not pooping. Just blood coming out like she is... (15333 views)

Aggressive cat My cat is having some behavioral issues. When I got her as a kitten she always came... (10476 views)

Does my cat have a hernia? Hi, My cat was operated on Thursday. My vet suspected that there may have been a... (25953 views)