Best ear cleaner?

Breed: labrador retriever
i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or epi-otic?

Both of these are good ear cleaners and either should really work well.

It's important to know that ear cleaners will not get rid of an infection. However, if your vet has recommended regular cleaning of your dog's ears then using a commercial ear cleaner is a good idea. Both of these will help to clean debris from the ears and have a drying agent which helps as well.

If you find you are having to do ear cleaning very regularly then you may be dealing with an infection and probably should have your vet have a look at Roxie's ears.

But, for now, whether you use Oti-clens, epi-otic or another commercially available ear cleaner really depends on personal preference.

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (38072 views)

Puppy not eating. why isn't my minature pincher puppy not eatting? i tried to feed him myself but he... (11230 views)

Breathing heavy. Is this Asthma? I have a question about asthma and heavy breathing General background: Okara... (9661 views)

urinating in the house Dr. Marie, Isabella is a healthy 13 yr old female cat. For a short period we... (9063 views)

Cipro problems? When I was on vacation, my dog borded at my vet. My dad visited and gave him a large... (14860 views)

Why did my cat die? my 10-year-old cat died today, she had lost weight had yesterday something happened... (14638 views)

Stopped Rimadyl because dog is sick. I thought we could have a back and forth conversation? Oh well Aussie aprx 12... (28065 views)

Multiple mast cell tumors. Hi Marie, it says that my question has been answered, but I do not know how to... (21499 views)

Different pupil sizes in older cat. I recently noticed that my cat's irises don't match... one is opened wide, the other... (30513 views)

How long for Frontline to work An older cat has been living under my porch for a while. I am interested in bringing... (12029 views)