Best ear cleaner?

Breed: labrador retriever
i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or epi-otic?

Both of these are good ear cleaners and either should really work well.

It's important to know that ear cleaners will not get rid of an infection. However, if your vet has recommended regular cleaning of your dog's ears then using a commercial ear cleaner is a good idea. Both of these will help to clean debris from the ears and have a drying agent which helps as well.

If you find you are having to do ear cleaning very regularly then you may be dealing with an infection and probably should have your vet have a look at Roxie's ears.

But, for now, whether you use Oti-clens, epi-otic or another commercially available ear cleaner really depends on personal preference.

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (16166 views)

Blood pressure for a bird. What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot her wing pressure was... (7915 views)

Urinating in house. Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore... (10806 views)

9 month old puppy pregnant? My puppy is only 9 months old and she was in heat for her first time. Her father was... (34741 views)

Cat having back end problems. Hi Dr. Marie, It's Christmas Eve so the vet here is closed. I hope you're able to... (10671 views)

Swollen ear. My cats right inner ear just started turning like bruised, black & blue. Inner ear,... (12033 views)

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (29330 views)

Sneezing and runny eyes. My dog has been excessively sneezing for over a year now. She has had no respiratory... (20531 views)

Chihuahua has back problem. Hi! One of my four chihuahuas, Ginger, has been having a back problem for a while... (11126 views)

Dog afraid of dogs and people. hello i have a 7 month old puppy and every time she comes into cintact with another... (8423 views)