Best ear cleaner?

Breed: labrador retriever
i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or epi-otic?

Both of these are good ear cleaners and either should really work well.

It's important to know that ear cleaners will not get rid of an infection. However, if your vet has recommended regular cleaning of your dog's ears then using a commercial ear cleaner is a good idea. Both of these will help to clean debris from the ears and have a drying agent which helps as well.

If you find you are having to do ear cleaning very regularly then you may be dealing with an infection and probably should have your vet have a look at Roxie's ears.

But, for now, whether you use Oti-clens, epi-otic or another commercially available ear cleaner really depends on personal preference.

Wound on cat's paw. When I got my cat 3yrs ago he had frostbite on his front pads, they healed good. a... (5837 views)

Lump on dog's chest. My dog has a lump on the right side of his chest. (I think it's his chest. It's an... (21332 views)

Dog biting his own penis. I have 2 foster brothers who had been severely abused when I took them in. (Broken... (62836 views)

Vaginal bleeding in cat. my cat is having vaginal bleeding since early morning, she cannot keep up with... (20932 views)

Swollen hip. I am so worried about my dog Holly. I think she may have hip dysplasia. Her hip is... (10442 views)

Cat vomits regularly. My 4year old cat has been throwing up over the past two months. 99% is food. ( dry... (5332 views)

Sensitive at tail base. My cat is 7 years old. She is the only suvivor of her litteer. All of the kittens... (118033 views)

Carrots and nuts safe for dogs? Is it safe to feed her carrots or nuts of any kind? We have just been feeding them... (12821 views)

Lump on dog's foot. Hello, my 12 month old female boxer has a small pink lump on her toe/paw. I noticed... (27042 views)

Dog playing with a bat - rabies? My new puppy 7 weeks old has just has a few of his early shots. He was just in the... (34180 views)