White vaginal discharge.

Breed: GSD
Dr. Marie, My female unspayed GSD 4yrs old has a milky like discharge from her vaginal area. My Vet has checked for infection and found nothing stating that there is no cause for concern. It comes and goes so I know she is not pregnant and she has never had a litter. Any reason for this discharge?

It can be normal to have a milky discharge. If the discharge is yellow or green and irritating then I would be worried about a vaginal infection (vaginitis). But, a white non-irritating discharge is likely nothing to worry about.

Ivermectin toxicity in a cat. My kitten and I live in Democractic Republic of Congo. Today, a vet administered an... (14620 views)

Costco Kirkland flea product Hello We have 2 American Bulldogs. We have been using Frontline for a few years... (14986 views)

Seizures wouldn't stop. My dog suddenly had status epilepticus without having prior history of seizures. He... (31692 views)

Health problems. WE DO NEED A QUICK ANSWER, BUT IN CASE DOG WILL HANG ON, HERE GOES: 10 YRS OLD... (9537 views)

Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs. Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what... (49066 views)

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (13261 views)

Rabies from a feral kitten? Dear Dr. Marie, Greetings and I hope this e-mail reaches you in good health. I... (20863 views)

Puppy vomited and became unresponsive. My puppy violet was out on her walk this afternoon and she started dry reaching and... (10446 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (32926 views)

Frequent urination in puppy. Dr. Marie, We have a brand new 7 week old bullmastiff female, named June...I have... (27861 views)