White vaginal discharge.

Breed: GSD
Dr. Marie, My female unspayed GSD 4yrs old has a milky like discharge from her vaginal area. My Vet has checked for infection and found nothing stating that there is no cause for concern. It comes and goes so I know she is not pregnant and she has never had a litter. Any reason for this discharge?

It can be normal to have a milky discharge. If the discharge is yellow or green and irritating then I would be worried about a vaginal infection (vaginitis). But, a white non-irritating discharge is likely nothing to worry about.

Lymph node enlargement. Lola was diagnosed with stage III-IVa (b cell) lymphoma a few months ago. Today was... (4937 views)

Dog bite wound. Dear Doctor, with my dog one day ago happend accident, he was in fight with another... (5392 views)

Swollen penis Charlie's penis is enlarged and pussing but the puss is not excessive. I really... (50187 views)

Can't move back legs. Cat is not able to move back legs and yowling. Maybe paralyzed? No accidents. Need... (15145 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (22081 views)

Should liver biopsy be done? Dear Dr Haines, I have a 10 year old Bichon-Poodle-Maltese mix male dog (Max). ... (6072 views)

Parvo carrier? A dog by the name of Bo was pulled from the pound along with some puppies, the... (28380 views)

Lots of problems. Dear Dr Marie, Here's the link to our ongoing... (9907 views)

Cat bitten by dog. My cat recently got bit by a dog. he has a huge hole on his left leg kind of toward... (5956 views)

Sick after having puppies. I have an important question about my dog. She had puppies 2 weeks ago and suddenly... (9613 views)