Recovery from FCE.

Breed: Chiuhua
Our dog was diagnosed with FCE about two months ago, I have been noticing some problems again, can this problem reocccur.I would like to know, thank-you!!! Sandra

Sorry to hear that Bugs was diagnosed with FCE.

It is quite uncommon for a dog to have a reoccurrence of a fibrocartilaginous embolism.

Was the dog's condition diagnosed with an MRI? If not (and it would be understandable as an MRI is very expensive) it is possible that what we thought was FCE was actually a protruding disc. A protruding disc is *usually* painful, but not always. This type of problem can reoccur.

If your dog is having problems with his or her back again it is a good idea to have your vet examine Bugs as soon as possible.

Diarrhea with canned food. We have only had goliath for 5 months. all my other cats I would give them a little... (7640 views)

Kitten got head caught in door. The kitten got its head caught in the pantry door as it was closing. It seems to... (28907 views)

Dog licks my nose. Hi, Luci was diagnosed with Lymphoma and also had 3 Mast Cell tumors removed back... (51443 views)

Not nursing, diarrhea. We have two mom cats with seven kittens each, one litter a week and a half older... (6906 views)

Lethargic cat My cat has been lethargic for a couple days. Noticed yesterday afternoon. She... (19506 views)

What is a CG8 blood test? Hi, my vet wants to do blood tests to see how Frankie is doing, he seems to have... (10106 views)

Does my puppy have a UTI? My puggle puppy usually tells me when she has to go out. But for the past two-three... (13760 views)

Tumor in belly. I recently discovered my 13 year old cat has a probably cancerous mass growing in... (9318 views)

Benadryl for swollen snout? my dogs face around the snout has become swollen not sure why but im guessing its... (24333 views)

Breed dog on next heat? I am interested in breeding my dog when she comes in to heat. What do I need to... (12210 views)