Large blister on ear.

Breed: POODLE
MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT BE AND WHAT CAN I DO

It sounds like what you are describing is an aural hematoma. I've just written an article about these which may help you:

Aural Hematomas

Calcification in the lungs. dog lung calcification Dear Dr.Mari, I hear some bad sounds whenever my dog... (7281 views)

Should I spay my dog? Hello, I have an 8-year old Maltese which is not spayed. It was something we... (12437 views)

Normal to cry when put to sleep? Two weeks ago I put my 18 and three quarter year old dog Bertie to sleep. He would... (18788 views)

Muscle atrophy in a cat. Its been two weeks since my 13 yr old cat, Sweety, has been unable to walk and the 4... (24434 views)

Fearful Sheltie. my dog is very nervous of new people and places. she is very nervous and can't focus... (9248 views)

Peeing in the house. I would like a REAL solution to this, without the standard answers or suggestions(... (8504 views)

Biting her paws. my dog is biting her paws why is she? she had fleas but we gave her a pill so when... (6630 views)

How long after flea treatment will my dog stop scratching? We adopted a female german shepherd husky mix. She is about 9 months old and 35... (91310 views)

Swollen foot and death in a dog. I am seeking for an answer what could be the reason my dog can hardly breathe and... (18622 views)

Medication for aggressive dog? Hi! We adopted a 2.5 year old male white shepherd/lab, Denver, almost a year ago. At... (7904 views)