Large blister on ear.

Breed: POODLE
MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT BE AND WHAT CAN I DO

It sounds like what you are describing is an aural hematoma. I've just written an article about these which may help you:

Aural Hematomas

Dog with ear problem. Icleaned my dogs ears with a Q tip and may have hurt his ear drum. I cannot go to a... (12253 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (14148 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (7674 views)

Is Frontline working for fleas? I live in Iowa and rescued a black Pug from a family in July. The previous owner... (17673 views)

Cat ate A&D cream. Four days ago Salem licked some A&D cream. I called poison control and they there... (18486 views)

Foot got caught in door. As my 10 lb chiwawa was going back in the house this morning and I was opening the... (19161 views)

Dog coughing. We let our dog do her business in the backyard. However, we are currently in the... (47625 views)

Dwarf hamsters fighting. HI DOC. , I HAVE 2 DWARF HAMSTERS FEMALES , WHICH I BOUGHT TOGETHER AT A VERY... (13790 views)

Needs anals done often. Heidi is having trouble with anal glands. She is on a home cooked diet, mostly... (9219 views)

Back spasms 2 years ago, I took Rusty to an emergeny vet one evening because he seemed warm and... (17065 views)