Large blister on ear.

Breed: POODLE
MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT BE AND WHAT CAN I DO

It sounds like what you are describing is an aural hematoma. I've just written an article about these which may help you:

Aural Hematomas

Remend (The dog is not mine) A friend is asking me to get Remend for their dog from a... (25197 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea with blood. Our family pet has been vomitting all day and there seemed to be blood in it and... (11264 views)

Is my dog overheating? Hi Dr. Marie, I have a simple question. Max is now a 74 lb 1yr old... (9820 views)

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (9812 views)

Dog ate soap. My dog just ate a whole bar of soap? Do I need to be worried? It was Dove soap. ... (175707 views)

Seizures due to brain tumor? Hello I have a 9 year old standard poodle (neutured) that has had a seizure episode... (19341 views)

Pain in stomatitis after extractions. 9 year old cat has stomatitis. She is NOT FIV positive. She has had all her teeth... (21476 views)

Can I feed raw veggies? Is it alright to feed our dog fresh, raw pieces of vegetables-like celery, green... (9260 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (5798 views)

Cat has a watery eye. Hi, I have spoken with you before about my cat Yoko. She suffers from swollen gums... (12547 views)