Large blister on ear.

Breed: POODLE
MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT BE AND WHAT CAN I DO

It sounds like what you are describing is an aural hematoma. I've just written an article about these which may help you:

Aural Hematomas

Limping Boxer. My dog is a boxer about 2 yrs old. My son stepped on his paw about a week ago and... (12938 views)

Gentamycin and deafness? Hope you can help with my question. I have a 11 year old cat named Emma, that has... (5145 views)

Vulva dermatitis. Good Morning Doctor: My 6 year old Golden(Honey) has an infection around her female... (25631 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (4568 views)

Pooping outside of box. Hi, I have a 13 year old cat named Dagmar. Apart from being slightly overweight, she... (7005 views)

Dry nose in a dog. is it normal that my 10 year old dog haves a very dry nose everytime?... (7897 views)

Can puppy go outside? I was just wondering when it is okay to take Marley for walkes? He only has his... (9905 views)

Cat peed on my bed. My neutered male cat has peed on my bed twice now. I've had him for almost a year... (7772 views)

Splenic mastocytosis in a cat I was told for cats with splenic mastocytosis, the treatment of choice is... (11604 views)

Thin after back injury. A friend found a dog years ago on the side of the road with an broken back. Break... (11087 views)