Large blister on ear.

Breed: POODLE
MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT BE AND WHAT CAN I DO

It sounds like what you are describing is an aural hematoma. I've just written an article about these which may help you:

Aural Hematomas

Can't bear weight. This isn't my pet, it is my sister in law's pet. Over the past few months, the dog... (6553 views)

Sore hips in 1 year old cat. I have a 1 year old cat and she has had "stiff back legs" since we got her at 8... (12455 views)

No bowel movement? Hi & thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if it is normal for my... (13563 views)

Do dogs sweat? Zoe, our chow mix, never pants. When our other dogs, after playtime, are laying... (6857 views)

Time for euthanasia. Mr. Magoo is 14 1/2 years old. He has Cushings disease (not being treated) and... (4294 views)

Dental problems and weight loss. i think she has a bad tooth,lost of weight,not eating her regular food,gave her rice... (15102 views)

deramaxx, Dasuquin and AdvantixIII Is it ok for Casey to be on deramaxx desaquin and k9advantix 2... (6573 views)

Weight loss in cat. My cat use to be really overweight. About a year ago he started to get sick a lot... (6951 views)

Infected spay incision? Dear Dr.Marie, My cat Twiggy had spay surgery 2 days ago. She eats and sleeps... (14412 views)

Megacolon cat with problems. Addie was diagnosed with megacolon at age 2. The vet prescribed medications - I... (8104 views)