Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

Breed: idk
ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan? please let me know im begging you

Agh! I have spent over an hour now trying to find a picture of the dogs on You Don't Mess With the Zohan without any success.

So, from what I have read, Adam Sandler is on a plane hiding in a crate with two fluffy dogs and he gives them a haircut.

I read one thing online that said that the dogs were Cane Corsos, but that doesn't make sense because those dogs are not fluffy and wouldn't need a haircut.

If you can find a picture of the dogs, you can send it to info @ askavetquestion.com and I'll see what I can do!

Vaginal discharge Cheechee has a tan, snot looking sticky discharge coming from her urethra. Is this a... (10233 views)

Cat licking his fur. Good evening, My 4 year old tuxedo cat has always been quite special (he meows... (11287 views)

Tramadol online. My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed... (7833 views)

Pitbull with breathing problems. My daughter rescued a pit bull a few years ago. He has been an amazing dog. However,... (12280 views)

Hamster has crusty eye. my hamster is 2 years old and a week ago i noticed his right eye has crusted over i... (7647 views)

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (28367 views)

Dog scared of people. Hi My dog is very scared of people. she is a year old and has been scared of new... (9727 views)

Dog ate toy. Yes, he's at it again. Last night, 9 pm, I bought him a toy penguine to chew on.... (100537 views)

Disc problems. Hello, Two weeks ago my 9 year old Black Lab start to have problems with his hind... (9749 views)

Time for euthanasia? My 19 year old cat has been ill for some time. For many years I have had to help... (5570 views)