Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

Breed: idk
ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan? please let me know im begging you

Agh! I have spent over an hour now trying to find a picture of the dogs on You Don't Mess With the Zohan without any success.

So, from what I have read, Adam Sandler is on a plane hiding in a crate with two fluffy dogs and he gives them a haircut.

I read one thing online that said that the dogs were Cane Corsos, but that doesn't make sense because those dogs are not fluffy and wouldn't need a haircut.

If you can find a picture of the dogs, you can send it to info @ askavetquestion.com and I'll see what I can do!

Crusty ears on a cat. My just over 3 month old, 100% indoor kitten has some crustiness on both tip/edge of... (23784 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (10310 views)

Dog has lump on top of head. My great dane will be 1 year old on Dec.10th, 2010. We had gotten him from a... (32631 views)

One puppy in litter died. I had five yookiepoo pups. One has died. Yesterday was the first day that it acted... (15612 views)

Male dog lost weight when female in heat. My American Bulldog male always loses weight when our female goes into heat because... (23112 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (20055 views)

Wound on cat's paw. When I got my cat 3yrs ago he had frostbite on his front pads, they healed good. a... (5774 views)

Shaking after grooming. Millie is an otherwise healthy 8 year old Bijon Poo. Don't know if this is related,... (39513 views)

Kitten got head caught in door. The kitten got its head caught in the pantry door as it was closing. It seems to... (19694 views)

Paralyzed Rottweiler. 10 yr old rottie mix 100 lbs suddenly became unable to move or walk 5 days ago. He... (13207 views)