Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

Breed: idk
ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan? please let me know im begging you

Agh! I have spent over an hour now trying to find a picture of the dogs on You Don't Mess With the Zohan without any success.

So, from what I have read, Adam Sandler is on a plane hiding in a crate with two fluffy dogs and he gives them a haircut.

I read one thing online that said that the dogs were Cane Corsos, but that doesn't make sense because those dogs are not fluffy and wouldn't need a haircut.

If you can find a picture of the dogs, you can send it to info @ askavetquestion.com and I'll see what I can do!

Cat not eating much. Hi. My cat as some allergy problems since he is allergic to turkey and corn. For the... (11438 views)

Dog has liver cancer. Our 12 year old Golden/Lab mix has been diagnosed with liver cancer. What can we do... (24211 views)

Licking foot. In April 2010, I took my 8 year old collie for his yearly shots. About a week later,... (8943 views)

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (5196 views)

Why did my cat die? Hi Dr. Marie, I know you are probably overwhelmed but I pray you give me some piece... (13984 views)

Gunky eyes in kittens. Hello, We have four newborn kittens--19 days old. One died 2 days ago--we... (10136 views)

IVDD and swimming. My American Bulldog Lucille, age 11 years old, has Type 2 IVDD. She can walk... (5836 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (56815 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 2 year old dachshund. She consumed 2 and 1/2 pieces of... (10702 views)

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (7367 views)