Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

Breed: idk
ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan? please let me know im begging you

Agh! I have spent over an hour now trying to find a picture of the dogs on You Don't Mess With the Zohan without any success.

So, from what I have read, Adam Sandler is on a plane hiding in a crate with two fluffy dogs and he gives them a haircut.

I read one thing online that said that the dogs were Cane Corsos, but that doesn't make sense because those dogs are not fluffy and wouldn't need a haircut.

If you can find a picture of the dogs, you can send it to info @ askavetquestion.com and I'll see what I can do!

How often is a dog in heat? My dog started her first heat yesterday. I know not to breed her now she is not... (4283 views)

low protein food My brother's cat, who is about 14 years old, recently got bloodwork done at the vet,... (7713 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (15483 views)

Red eye in kitten. my kitten all of a sudden got a red around his left eye. He keeps pawing at it when... (8078 views)

Do dogs sweat? Zoe, our chow mix, never pants. When our other dogs, after playtime, are laying... (7123 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog has been losing her appetite for about 2 months. She would no longer eat her... (12263 views)

Itchy feet and nose. Hi, my dog started about 3 days ago with very itchy paws to the point that they are... (6972 views)

Itchy scrotum after grooming. Our dog is constantly licking his area where his testicles used to be (he is... (24112 views)

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (51587 views)

Hyperesthesia syndrome? I have a unique situation. Recently I have moved to a new apt 3 hours away from... (4538 views)