Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

Breed: idk
ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan? please let me know im begging you

Agh! I have spent over an hour now trying to find a picture of the dogs on You Don't Mess With the Zohan without any success.

So, from what I have read, Adam Sandler is on a plane hiding in a crate with two fluffy dogs and he gives them a haircut.

I read one thing online that said that the dogs were Cane Corsos, but that doesn't make sense because those dogs are not fluffy and wouldn't need a haircut.

If you can find a picture of the dogs, you can send it to info @ askavetquestion.com and I'll see what I can do!

Puppy throwing up 3 days. My kids brought home a new puppy I have no money she has been here for 2 weeks I... (7717 views)

Can a dog transmit Hep C? Recently my nephew was bitten by a k-9 dog in a mistaken identity situation. My... (18097 views)

cat with bald belly Dr Marie, My cat has recently started loosing the hair on her belly her tummy is... (9103 views)

Howling at night time. My cat is has been meowing quite a bit and she is a little on lethargic side. In... (9485 views)

Clumsy,wobbly yorkiepoo. My son put my 11 month old yorkiepoo outside yesterday and he didn't let him back in... (12765 views)

Bumpy skin on back. My cat BonBon has a significant amount of dry, bumpy, itchy, red skin on her back... (10216 views)

Pattern baldness in dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have noticed that over the last few months my dog seems to be... (9449 views)

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (4863 views)

Stuffed up dog. We are a foster home/rescue home for dogs. We brought in a new foster two weeks ago... (58649 views)

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (3848 views)