Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan.

Breed: idk
ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan? please let me know im begging you

Agh! I have spent over an hour now trying to find a picture of the dogs on You Don't Mess With the Zohan without any success.

So, from what I have read, Adam Sandler is on a plane hiding in a crate with two fluffy dogs and he gives them a haircut.

I read one thing online that said that the dogs were Cane Corsos, but that doesn't make sense because those dogs are not fluffy and wouldn't need a haircut.

If you can find a picture of the dogs, you can send it to info @ askavetquestion.com and I'll see what I can do!

Mast Cell tumor? This past Saturday afternoon I was petting my dog and I noticed a small bump under... (21362 views)

Guinea Pig heat cycle. my female guinea pig has a swollen vulva which is very red. this happens once every... (31161 views)

Hair loss and hyperthyroidism. Dear Dr. Marie, I have had my cat Cody for five years. He was a stray cat who was... (15263 views)

Lethargic and following me around. Hi, My dog Harley is 3 yrs old. Starting 2 days ago he hasn't been acting like... (12687 views)

Cancer in lung? Hello You answered already a questions with respect to my dog Mara (x rays: lots of... (28284 views)

Crusty ears and very itchy. i have a boston terrier that just turned 1 year old (female). at 6 months i took her... (9539 views)

Rash on belly. My 15 month old pit bull/great dane mix has recently started developing a "bruise"... (49655 views)

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (6722 views)

Wound on cat's paw. When I got my cat 3yrs ago he had frostbite on his front pads, they healed good. a... (5402 views)

Possible diabetes My cat is very thirsty, he will run to the bathroom counter for a drink of water, he... (7727 views)