What kind of dog to get?

Breed: kelpie
My dog Toby died at the age of 14 2 moths ago.Me and my family r looking 4 a new one.What type of dog is good 4 a family of 6 that has a rabbit and cay?

I'm sorry to hear that Toby passed away.

This is a tough question to answer. When someone is looking for a new dog I always recommend a visit to the local humane society to see what kind of dogs are there. Usually the staff will be quite good at telling you if the dog gets along with other animals.

Likely you will want to stay away from a herding breed of dog as the rabbit and cat may get chased.

I wish I could give you more info, but this is a very personal choice.

Dog with masticatory myositis. hi my dog has had masticatory myositis last jan and again in april and now has it... (9964 views)

Anal sac problems. When I cane home form work I noticed that my dog was bleeding from her anus. I took... (66705 views)

Cat hair loss. My cat has some blood above both er of her eyes and it looks like the fur fell out.... (49886 views)

Pooping and peeing outside of box. I own two cats and they're both litter box trained but today my oldest cat pooped... (7304 views)

Lump on neck. My dog has a history of hurting herself in her kennel, and a few days ago I noticed... (18572 views)

Type of clippers? I need to know what kind or brand of trimmer to use on my rough coat Collie. Tried... (10254 views)

Puppy doesn't want to eat. It has been over a week since my Sheltie has lost her appetite. She hardly touches... (9685 views)

Coughing and panting. My dog is 12 1/2 and he has a hacking cough and pants all the time except when he's... (30175 views)

Lethargic kitten after spay. My kitten is around five minths old. She was spayed on July 23rd ish. Since her... (14544 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (5728 views)