Itchy dog.

Breed: border collie
whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months and skin has scabs everywhere??? please help!!!

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Scabby rash on dog

Cocker Spaniel with skin problems

Itchy skin on pitbull

Good appetite in blind deaf cat. my cat is over 15 years old she is partially blind and deaf she misses her litterbox... (7502 views)

Cataracts, thirst and lethargy. Hi Dr Marie, I am writing for reasons of my pug that I have just been informed... (7638 views)

Meowing all the time? pain? Hi Dr. Marie Our cat has a virus infection and is on medication, and an eye drops.... (7118 views)

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (14722 views)

Dog is obsessively licking at things. Hello. I have a question about my dog. I think she's experienced some tummy... (7591 views)

Aggressive hamster. hello, i got a russian hamster yesterday and in the store and at home he was really... (9015 views)

Pattern baldness in dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have noticed that over the last few months my dog seems to be... (9907 views)

Dog ate vitamin D Dog just ate two 5,000 iu Vitamin D capsules. Anything I need to worry about/watch... (90056 views)

Swollen feet. hey doctor, i have a weimarner....for the last 1 year he has been continuously... (6587 views)

How long does a dog stay in heat? How long does she stay in heat? and how often? thanks have a blessed... (8307 views)