Itchy dog.

Breed: border collie
whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months and skin has scabs everywhere??? please help!!!

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Scabby rash on dog

Cocker Spaniel with skin problems

Itchy skin on pitbull

Horrible euthanasia. Lucy has had steroid injections for the last 18 months due to loss of fur and skin... (5798 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (38532 views)

Medication for aggressive dog? Hi! We adopted a 2.5 year old male white shepherd/lab, Denver, almost a year ago. At... (8070 views)

Dog chewing feet. I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart... (10790 views)

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (8547 views)

Garlic or Vinegar for fleas? My little Lady has been to the vet and has received a flea treatment that went... (11114 views)

Cat pulling hair out of stomach. Dark has been pulling the hair out of his stomach for over a year. He now has a... (10674 views)

Accidents outside of box. Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We... (6186 views)

Chaning cat's thyroid medication. Hi, my cat is 13 and 1/2 years old. He was diagnosted hyperthyorid 2 1/2 months ago.... (7594 views)

In pain after anal gland surgery. my pet just got an anal gland removed and he dosent want to get up to eat. he has... (8310 views)