Itchy dog.

Breed: border collie
whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months and skin has scabs everywhere??? please help!!!

Here are some previously answered questions that may help you:

Scabby rash on dog

Cocker Spaniel with skin problems

Itchy skin on pitbull

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (88117 views)

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (33198 views)

Can a neutered dog breed? Hi, I have a 2 year old chihuahua weighs 4 pounds named Frenchy Fry. I nuetered him... (29954 views)

Grade 2 mast cell tumor. Hi, I want to adopt a 9yr old female Golden Retrever from this breeder. The breeder... (16942 views)

Cat losing fur. Hi Why is my cats fur on his back all falling off in large clumps, other than that... (27686 views)

Cat fell off balcony. i was gone out of town for a couple of days and i live in the first floor up, i... (21571 views)

Lump on hedgehog I have a hedgehog who has a lump behind his right ear and down into his neck. If I... (22081 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (10878 views)

Did convenia cause death? Dear Dr. Marie, My beloved pet has died just seven days after receiving a shot of... (16173 views)

Sore pug. The first time we thought something was wrong was when we took him out for his usual... (8174 views)