Black spot on toe.

Breed: Whippet
Hello. I was cutting my puppies toe nail today and noticed a new black spot on her top right foot. I will send a few photos for you to review. I tried to feel the bump to see if it was raised and it does not feel that way.I'm not sure if it would be a mole at such a young age or some other type of skin condition. Regardless, I'm curious for you to look at it and see if I should go ahead and see my vet. Thank you for your time and help.

Hi. Thanks for sending me this great photo:

black spot on dog's toe

From what I can see on the photo this really looks like just a spot of pigmentation and nothing to worry about. I can't give you an official diagnosis without examining your dog, but I would be very surprised if this was anything serious!

Feline leukemia contagious? I'm feeding a neighbor's cat that has feline leukemia. I have cats of my own. Is it... (9145 views)

Arthritis in a Newfie. My ten year old Newfie mix is eating less and seems very stiff and sometimes... (10641 views)

Seizures and not eating. Earlier in the week Cash had a pee/poop/vomit fest in the house, unusual for him. ... (8652 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (22644 views)

Clavamox drops out of fridge. Hey Doc...Sparky was put on Clavamox drops because he has an abscess. The vet... (54910 views)

Dog died after coughing. Hi, My name is Tania. I had a Maltese/Shih tzu 12 years old. She had a stage one... (10079 views)

Dog won't pee in the yard. Our shiba Jesse has always peed and pooped in our fenced in backyard. We recently... (34794 views)

Does vinegar kill fleas? I have two cats, and my tenant has one as well. We are aware that they have fleas... (8689 views)

White urine in guinea pig. My Guinea Pigs urine is a white color (or possibly cloudy). Is this something we... (47442 views)

Why did my cat die? Hi Dr. Marie, I know you are probably overwhelmed but I pray you give me some piece... (14274 views)