Black spot on toe.

Breed: Whippet
Hello. I was cutting my puppies toe nail today and noticed a new black spot on her top right foot. I will send a few photos for you to review. I tried to feel the bump to see if it was raised and it does not feel that way.I'm not sure if it would be a mole at such a young age or some other type of skin condition. Regardless, I'm curious for you to look at it and see if I should go ahead and see my vet. Thank you for your time and help.

Hi. Thanks for sending me this great photo:

black spot on dog's toe

From what I can see on the photo this really looks like just a spot of pigmentation and nothing to worry about. I can't give you an official diagnosis without examining your dog, but I would be very surprised if this was anything serious!

Questions about an older dog. I have a female Shih Tzu, turning 5 this coming July. To let you understand the... (21991 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (12205 views)

Cat ate vitamin D3. I believe my cat accidentally ingested a 1000iu capsule of Vitamin D3 I read your... (34581 views)

German Shepherd not eating. I have a 13 year old female german shepherd. She is currently taking Proin and... (15482 views)

Swollen ankle in my dog. My Labrador has the right back leg ankle joint bigger than his left one. 15 days ago... (11052 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (12723 views)

Anal tumor. I have an 8 year old male labrador retriever, we has terrible hips problems in which... (14662 views)

Persistent hymen in dog. Mam, i own a female german sheperd. the problem is i cant breed her due to the grown... (16407 views)

Stopped prednisolone suddenly. Hi Dr. Marie, My 2.5 year old cat, Pebbles, was diagnosed with pretty severe... (25169 views)

Older cat missing litter box. My 18 year old male cat is getting into the liter box and urinating on the floor... (17415 views)