Black spot on toe.

Breed: Whippet
Hello. I was cutting my puppies toe nail today and noticed a new black spot on her top right foot. I will send a few photos for you to review. I tried to feel the bump to see if it was raised and it does not feel that way.I'm not sure if it would be a mole at such a young age or some other type of skin condition. Regardless, I'm curious for you to look at it and see if I should go ahead and see my vet. Thank you for your time and help.

Hi. Thanks for sending me this great photo:

black spot on dog's toe

From what I can see on the photo this really looks like just a spot of pigmentation and nothing to worry about. I can't give you an official diagnosis without examining your dog, but I would be very surprised if this was anything serious!

Is parvo contagious? I am sorry to have to ask this for free. I have been unemployed for over a year now.... (8690 views)

Bladder surgery? How painful/stressful is bladder surgery for a fearful barn cat? A few days ago I... (17560 views)

Can't lift tail. my Golden Retriever's tail doesn't lift up like it normally does. She can still wag... (15369 views)

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (30145 views)

Arthritis medicines for cats. Please tell me what you use for daily dose meloxicam for 12 pound 15 yr old cat.... (7043 views)

Why did my dog die? Hi, My dog died recently. She was 11 yr.s 9 mo.s old, about 55-60 lbs.,... (153731 views)

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (6693 views)

Orange urine and trouble walking. my dog is a rottweiler not sure if he is a cross or not and unsure off the age but... (8236 views)

Bald on belly. My cat is around seven years old and recently started going bald on her stomach.... (10824 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (10306 views)