Black spot on toe.

Breed: Whippet
Hello. I was cutting my puppies toe nail today and noticed a new black spot on her top right foot. I will send a few photos for you to review. I tried to feel the bump to see if it was raised and it does not feel that way.I'm not sure if it would be a mole at such a young age or some other type of skin condition. Regardless, I'm curious for you to look at it and see if I should go ahead and see my vet. Thank you for your time and help.

Hi. Thanks for sending me this great photo:

black spot on dog's toe

From what I can see on the photo this really looks like just a spot of pigmentation and nothing to worry about. I can't give you an official diagnosis without examining your dog, but I would be very surprised if this was anything serious!

Pink lump on dog's paw. I just noticed my Daschund has a small lump on one of her paws. It is pinkish in... (59027 views)

Possible pyometra. My dog I believe is in heat but this month instead of a thin red color the discharge... (8037 views)

Very sick dog. Last night I noticed my dog had diarrhea and bad gas, but I thought she was just a... (16201 views)

Cracked Toe Nail. My dog cracked his nail horizontally at the base of the nail. Is there something I... (10378 views)

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (8653 views)

maggots in guinea pig's cage Dear dr marie, i found maggots in my guinea pig's cage. So i want to know if he has... (14364 views)

White blisters in cat's ears. My cat has a number of small white "blisters" on her ears. She repeatedly scratches... (8416 views)

Dog ate duck bones. Hi Dr. Marie, Poppy nipped one piece of cooked duck wing bone 2 days ago at lunch... (30736 views)

Increase dog's phenobarb? Hi Marie, My 10 yr old Jack Russell Terrier has been a seizure dog for about 4... (17619 views)

Older dog - bloody diarrhea. My dog is a 12 1/2 yr old cocker spaniel/golden retriever mix. She's had diarrhea... (38297 views)