Black spot on toe.

Breed: Whippet
Hello. I was cutting my puppies toe nail today and noticed a new black spot on her top right foot. I will send a few photos for you to review. I tried to feel the bump to see if it was raised and it does not feel that way.I'm not sure if it would be a mole at such a young age or some other type of skin condition. Regardless, I'm curious for you to look at it and see if I should go ahead and see my vet. Thank you for your time and help.

Hi. Thanks for sending me this great photo:

black spot on dog's toe

From what I can see on the photo this really looks like just a spot of pigmentation and nothing to worry about. I can't give you an official diagnosis without examining your dog, but I would be very surprised if this was anything serious!

Tick Borne Disease. I took my dog to the vet on both Friday and Saturday. He has a fever. He has a... (9814 views)

Euthanasia for older cat. I euthanized my cat on Friday, and I regret it so badly. He was 14 1/2 years old,... (8820 views)

Pit bull with rash. My dog has a bumpy red rash on her inner hip area,around her tail and her private... (8000 views)

Puppy sleeps all the time. Hi, We just got our puppy Marley on Sunday, 16. He is eating and drinking, and is 7... (9454 views)

Lump on puppy's neck. Hello Dr. Marie I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my... (15301 views)

Itchy face and ears. Abbey has been itching her neck face ears area ive stopped with dog treats changed... (10831 views)

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (10416 views)

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (5334 views)

What is a CG8 blood test? Hi, my vet wants to do blood tests to see how Frankie is doing, he seems to have... (6703 views)

Puppy throwing up 3 days. My kids brought home a new puppy I have no money she has been here for 2 weeks I... (8152 views)