Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

Itchy and meowing. Hi my female cat is 14 she has been very itchy lately she is a indoor cat only she's... (8841 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (12704 views)

Third eyelids in cats. my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i... (85876 views)

Are these tapeworms? My cat has little cream color things on the chair after she sits for a while. They... (31843 views)

Seizure or heart problem? My sister is younger and home alone until tomorrow. She called me freaking out about... (17354 views)

Lip fold pyoderma. I have suddenly noticed that Blue has an area of bright red, raw skin on both sides... (14273 views)

Is my dog in pain? Hi dr, Marie, I'm the one that asked about the papaya leaf for... (7529 views)

Is he really gone? My very elderly dog very sadly had to be put to sleep a few days ago. This was... (34886 views)

Puppy doesn't want to eat. It has been over a week since my Sheltie has lost her appetite. She hardly touches... (12083 views)

Starting pay of a vet. I'm a student hoping to study Vet Med but I might need to get student loan for the... (13184 views)