Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

Geodon (ziprasidone) ingestion. My morkie may have ate a GEODON pill found on the floor. It was 60 mg. And it is an... (19244 views)

Swelling by anus. King is a healthy, non-nutered male dog. He eats well and most people are shocked... (20644 views)

IVDD in Basset Hound? Frank has had a very hard stomach for 2.5 days now and he is not drinking much... (40089 views)

Vomiting bile. My dog has been throwing up all day, and all though the night. The throw up is... (42277 views)

Possible seizure in toy poodle. my just had a shaking spell, he was shaking,panting,peeing and very unblanced when... (17084 views)

Enlarged lymph nodes on chemo. My furry child was recently diagnosed Lymphoma, cells suggestive of T-cell. I do... (14029 views)

Give half pill of Iverhart? I purchased Iverhart Plus heartworm pills for dogs up to 25 pounds. Since my two... (11203 views)

Stomatitis and FIV. my cat has stomatitus and fiv. i hate to give her up but she may be suffering and i... (14592 views)

Should older dog be spayed? Hi, I have a 10 years old chihuahua, she has no obvious health issues other than... (11482 views)

Cat died suddenly. Hi and thank you for your time My son met me at the door in tears as 1.5 year old... (8003 views)