Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

Diabetes and IBD. Hi Dr. Marie- This one is long and complicated, but hopefully it makes sense! I... (11756 views)

Wobbly after anesthesia. Hello Dr. Marie, I just have a few questions about Snova...he got shaved for the... (18030 views)

Wheezing then died. We adopted a cat from a family that could not keep him any longer because they just... (9965 views)

Guinea pig lifespan. Hi! Just wanna know, whats the life span of a guinea... (12352 views)

Dog skin allergies. My 4 year old English Setter ( house dog and hunter) recently came down with ear... (10664 views)

Orange urine in a dog. I have had Moe for two years. He is 17 years old now according to the vet. He... (10330 views)

Spay older dog? Hi Vet My dog is 9 years old & has never been mated. She is healthy & does not have... (12737 views)

Guinea Pig losing hair. My guinea pig is 10 weeks and he's lost hair at the rear of his back. It looks a... (14893 views)

Cost to take mouse to vet? About how much would it cost to take a mouse in for a check... (21316 views)

Lump on dog's chin. My dachshund has a bump on his lower lip that looks like a blood blister? Could it... (55836 views)