Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (10834 views)

My cat died. My cat was found dead by a neighbour on a grass verge about 10ft from the road on... (10500 views)

Spot in cat's eye. About a year ago our cat was looked at by a vet. He got all his shots and was... (23851 views)

Dog in heat. My female min pin seams to be in heat for last week. she has a little blood around... (9878 views)

Dog leaking urine. Aud is 5 year old black mini poodle. The past 3 days she is leaking urine. She is... (20388 views)

Swollen ear. My cats right inner ear just started turning like bruised, black & blue. Inner ear,... (11764 views)

Small puppy. Rnt? Hi, I just purchased a purebred BullMastiff puppy. He is very happy and seems to... (28025 views)

Licking his penis. my indoor cat is constantly going to his litter box about every 10 mins or so and... (10063 views)

Vacuolar hepatopathy. Hi Dr. Marie I am following up with you regarding Oreo's elevated bile acid... (19376 views)

Skinny 19 year old cat. Hi my cat is 19 years old! He is a little skinny but perfectly healthy! I also have... (10559 views)