Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

Lungworm from slugs? My dog just licked a small slug. Is there a possibility of a... (10165 views)

Cat peeing on the carpet. My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical... (12260 views)

Steroid shot and NSAID? Hi Dr. Marie, Bare with me in my lengthy explanation :) I recently found out... (9103 views)

Limping after cat fight. Hello, My cat recently had a fight with another cat. Now he is limping on his left... (10156 views)

Black spot on tongue. Hi, I have an 10 year old mutt, and she's never eaten dog food, for 10 years I've... (8811 views)

Running with puppy. I recently adopted a 14 month old Airedale. he is neutered, in good health and is a... (5173 views)

Stop barking at other dogs. hello when my dog is in the yard, she will bark at other dogs passing. she is a... (4808 views)

Phenobarb shortage? my vet just informed me the phenobarbital my dog take is going up 600% in price...is... (13380 views)

Renal failure. Care and diet for young dog in last stages of renal failure... My sister's dog,... (17482 views)

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (10185 views)