Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

Dog vomiting clear fluid. Today we noticed that Cassie is vomiting clear fluid (with a little foam) all over... (220239 views)

Missing hamster teeth. My hamster completely lost her bottom teeth and i dont know what to do. i searched... (14021 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (9352 views)

Inverted vulva and puppy vaginitis. I have purchased a Golden Retriever to be used as a new dog for breeding. She is... (42626 views)

Itchy dog. whats would be the best flea medication for a my dog?? hes been chewing for months... (8479 views)

Diethylene glycol in chicken jerky. Do you know of any of the Chicken Jerky do treats that are made in China, has been... (5161 views)

First heat cycle in dogs. when do chiuahuahs have their first heat... (8733 views)

Swollen muzzle in cat. Hello, I gave my cat food this morning and when she went to eat it, she made this... (9199 views)

Should I breed my dog? I would like my dog to have puppies one time before I get her spayed. The puppies... (4612 views)

Cat vomits after eating wet food. My cat has been doing this strange thing, but only after she eats wet food. It... (11952 views)