Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

Immune mediated disease. Our dog was taken to the vet on July 3rd after 2 days of lethargy and falling over... (17785 views)

See the vet for dog bite? Daisy was bitten my my other dog in 2 places. It bled moderately and I gently bathed... (5392 views)

Rodent ulcer treatment options. My cat is 9 yrs old has it 4th case of rodent ulcer on its mouth usely it takes... (13949 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (15805 views)

Why did my dog die? I have a query re. cause of death in older dog. She was a Yorkshire Terrier,... (30956 views)

Kidney disease in a cat. First of all I am asking you because I am under extreme financial constraints right... (27426 views)

Light sensitivity in older cat. Jack, 12 years old, was diagnosed with CKD 6months ago and is having Hills... (11520 views)

Worms in dog's poop. My dog is 1 year and 6 months, she has worms. My husband and I saw signs of it about... (6988 views)

Metronidazole and liver disease. My dog was diagnosed with sudden liver failure brought on by Interceptor. He got... (29697 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (18162 views)