Senior food for 7 year old dog?

Breed: Pug
I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years old. I have been feeding my older dog Senior food. Is it all right to feed Senior food to my 7 year old as well? Or, should he continue to be fed Adult food?
David

Most senior foods are well balanced and perfectly safe to feed to an adult dog as well. I wouldn't recommend a senior food for a puppy (because they need more protein and fat), but really it should be fine for a 7 year old dog!

Lump on puppy's jaw. Hi, My puppy has a lump on her face at the side just below her eye, Its roughly... (14243 views)

Does my cat have glaucoma? About 2 weeks ago, I started noticing that Mietzi's right pupil would always stay... (7030 views)

Dog bleeding from anus. My dog is slightly bleeding from her anus, but it isn't noticeable until she sits... (31985 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (7373 views)

Stomatitis and FIV. my cat has stomatitus and fiv. i hate to give her up but she may be suffering and i... (15478 views)

Coronavirus and FIP. I recently adopted a cat from overseas, and I found out later he was housed briefly... (9545 views)

Brown spot on lip of dog. Greetings, I have noticed that my cat has problem with her mouth. On the lower... (12435 views)

Stress from travel. Hello, I have a question about my cat. He is 3 years old and he arrived in the UK... (5510 views)

64 days pregnant. hello, I have a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian half jack russel. I just found out she is... (18914 views)

Rabbit euthanasia questions. I had my bunny put down due to a spinal injury. The vet said they gave her gas to... (7256 views)