Safe fruits and vegetables for dogs.

Breed: Siamese x

I have a young cat who likes to eat certain fruit and vegetables, cut up very fine. I have been giving him very small quantities of them, but I think he may have a sweet tooth and he always wants more. The particular ones he seems to really want are: red bell peppers, strawberries and pears. My question is, is it okay to give these to him, or should I be discouraging him? He actually begs for these things.

I am always amazed at cats who like fruits and vegetables! None of my cats will eat healthy foods like this.

These are totally ok to give to Paws. The only ones I would stay away from are onions, garlic and grapes.

Thanks for your question!

Double dose Metacam. We accidently gave our dog two doses of metacam. He is 80 pounds. We give him 1.5... (69780 views)

Swollen ear with pus. my dogs ear has suddenly become really swollen with what seems like puss it is very... (10938 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (12632 views)

Euthanize biting dog? My name is Meghan and I am going through a super tough situation and thought maybe... (9705 views)

Two kittens limping. Yesterday my two indoor 6 month old cats started limping and favoring their dominant... (8800 views)

Remove lumps? Sammy is an 8 yr old golden from a fairly good breeder. But Cancer is know to be in... (13816 views)

Cat pooping on floor. My cat doesn't poop in her litter box, so I put down rugs near her litter box and... (13669 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (10213 views)

Hamster biting leg Hi Iam a newbe to the whole dwaf hamster thing so I have this six week year old... (18805 views)

Possible autoimmune disease. Hi, My dog is currently under vetrinarian care but he has a problem that my... (11852 views)