Safe fruits and vegetables for dogs.

Breed: Siamese x

I have a young cat who likes to eat certain fruit and vegetables, cut up very fine. I have been giving him very small quantities of them, but I think he may have a sweet tooth and he always wants more. The particular ones he seems to really want are: red bell peppers, strawberries and pears. My question is, is it okay to give these to him, or should I be discouraging him? He actually begs for these things.

I am always amazed at cats who like fruits and vegetables! None of my cats will eat healthy foods like this.

These are totally ok to give to Paws. The only ones I would stay away from are onions, garlic and grapes.

Thanks for your question!

Phenobarbital and Zonisamide. Ziggy had cluster seizures as a puppy and we have been controlling them (averages... (8535 views)

Limping cat. Hi, My calico cat has been limping for over 6 months, Rt paw. About 3 yrs ago she... (16373 views)

Kittens with diarrhea We have kept the 5 kittens born to our momma cat. [they will be "fixed" when it is... (10894 views)

Why did 15 year old dog die? Hello, My dog was 15 years old and she just recently died last thursday. My mother... (15641 views)

Rapid breathing while sleeping. I own a white female boxer. She born in oct. 30,2009. I notice when she's sleeping... (14176 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (9395 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (66910 views)

Bruising on neck. My mini dachshund went in for a dental cleaning, which the vet said went as normal.... (11325 views)

Need exam with steroid shot? Is it by the state of law that your cat needs to be examined when you know the cat... (5103 views)

Start vaccines over? i just have had my dog for 3 months, not sure what shots have been given no record,... (5633 views)