Safe fruits and vegetables for dogs.

Breed: Siamese x

I have a young cat who likes to eat certain fruit and vegetables, cut up very fine. I have been giving him very small quantities of them, but I think he may have a sweet tooth and he always wants more. The particular ones he seems to really want are: red bell peppers, strawberries and pears. My question is, is it okay to give these to him, or should I be discouraging him? He actually begs for these things.

I am always amazed at cats who like fruits and vegetables! None of my cats will eat healthy foods like this.

These are totally ok to give to Paws. The only ones I would stay away from are onions, garlic and grapes.

Thanks for your question!

Roundworms. Cat has roundworms. bought otc piperzine for her. how long should it take to work?... (18836 views)

Strong smelling urine. i have a male cat an recently his urine has become very strong, he hasnt been done... (12085 views)

Aggressive cat. I have had 2 cats same amount of time. Julia has started hissing, growling, and... (9407 views)

Stuffed up cat. I have a male cat named Tuna aged somewhere close to a year and a half. He is a... (12143 views)

Panadol (tylenol) for cat? my cat(3 years) has been drooling non-stop for the past 3 days and wont eat or drink... (6715 views)

Thyroid cancer? Hello, about 10 months ago my dog started heavily panting while playing with her... (12623 views)

Surgery or rest for CCL tear. Dear Dr. Marie, My dog often limping recently and i've brought her to see a vet in... (9804 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (9857 views)

Cat is always hungry and stealing food. hi there my female cat tinkerbelle is about two years old and had kittens about 4... (14923 views)

Skin infection is back. Hello Doctor, My dog has had open sores on his ears, neck and back. They start as... (9103 views)