Is my dog pregnant?

Breed: boston terrier x
i was woke up this morning mu my female pup crying and yelping. so i found her in the house and Bruce and Nelly where stuck together.
butt to butt . it took about 5 mins from when i got to them to release them . i was really just wondering if Nelly would be pregnant , she got her first period a week or to ago
and what can be done if she is . i feel she is still to young

Female dogs will only allow a male to breed them when they are fertile. So, if you saw them tied together then she is most likely pregnant.

I agree that she is quite young for a pregnancy. I have seen dogs have puppies just fine at this age, however.

You may want to talk to your vet about having Nelly spayed. There is a little bit more risk than a regular spay if we do it when she is pregnant, but, this may be the best thing for her.

There is no quick, easy way to abort the pregnancy.

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (6780 views)

Cancer in lung? Hello You answered already a questions with respect to my dog Mara (x rays: lots of... (28400 views)

Prozac for submissive peeing? My Morkie is 2 1/2 years old. I rescued her at 6 mos. she is aggressive and also... (6397 views)

Is diaphragmatic hernia causing problems? My 15 year old doggie, Pepper has been diagnosed with a diaphragmatic hernia & the... (5653 views)

Remove lumps? Sammy is an 8 yr old golden from a fairly good breeder. But Cancer is know to be in... (10095 views)

Brown spots on dog's belly. In the last 5 weeks, I've noticed some skin spots on my 3 year old Yorkshire... (32792 views)

Bump on dog's ear. I noticed that the flap of my dog's ear has this pimple like bump on it. you can't... (19414 views)

Puppy has soft stools. Background: Junior is a rescue. My first dog ever. I got him about 1 month ago,... (8262 views)

Genetics of lymphoma for Goldens. Its been a tough week. This question is looking hopefully many years down the... (5251 views)

Incontinent kitten. Hi there! I have a kitten who was found in a drain at about 3 weeks. The vets at... (11153 views)