Tramadol online.

Breed: Englisg Mastiff
My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed tramadol which has worked very well. The issue is that I buy it from my vet and it is very expensive. A friend suggested buying it online. Can you recommend a legitimate site to buy tramadol online that might be less expensive than buying from the vet.

Thanks for your question. There are a number of places where you can buy tramadol online. However, you need to have a prescription from your vet in order to do this.

Most vets are probably ok with writing a prescription for you to fill online. However, many will charge a fee that is greater than their regular prescription fee in order to do this for you. On the surface it might look like they're just charging this to get you to purchase the medication with them. However, in my experience I have found that doing the work to get a client medication via an online pharmacy can be a lot more work for the vet than just writing a prescription, especially when the drug in question is a controlled substance. Often the pharmacy will request special paperwork or even request time on the phone with the vet and sometimes this work can take a significant amount of time.

With that being said, I believe that in some states there is legislation that the vet cannot charge more for a prescription to be filled at on online pharmacy than any other prescription. (I could be wrong on this though.)

The best advice that I can give you is to ask your veterinarian which online pharmacy they recommend. They may have had better results communicating with some pharmacies than others.

Unfortunately I can't really legally recommend an online pharmacy to use. Again, asking your vet for recommendations would be best.

Another option that you could ask your vet about is whether they could write a script for you to have filled at a local pharmacy. You may possibly be able to get medication for less expensive there as well.

Hope that helps,

Run over by car. we have a small part pomeranian dog, she old, but not sure how old. she was... (10290 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (14296 views)

Nature's Deli Chicken Jerky. Has anyone had a problem with Nature’s Deli chicken Jerky Dog Treats (from Denver,... (6737 views)

Carrots and nuts safe for dogs? Is it safe to feed her carrots or nuts of any kind? We have just been feeding them... (12085 views)

Sneezing cat. We have adopted a feral cat off the back porch in November. We think she is about 2... (12517 views)

Boxer bleeding from mouth. Hello my dog has just started bleeding from his mouth its not alot alot but it is... (66978 views)

Chihuahuas with parvo My three puppies are sick i believe they all have parvo. Here are my reasons 1).The... (10238 views)

Sick after spay. She was spayed a week ago and has been fine (no problem with incision, etc.).... (46039 views)

GNRH implant I am asking about the GnRH implant to bring a dog into heat. MY FIRST MAIN... (12339 views)

Dog with swollen shoulder. There is something wrong with one side of my dogs shoulder. It looks swollen but if... (17745 views)