Tramadol online.

Breed: Englisg Mastiff
My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed tramadol which has worked very well. The issue is that I buy it from my vet and it is very expensive. A friend suggested buying it online. Can you recommend a legitimate site to buy tramadol online that might be less expensive than buying from the vet.

Thanks for your question. There are a number of places where you can buy tramadol online. However, you need to have a prescription from your vet in order to do this.

Most vets are probably ok with writing a prescription for you to fill online. However, many will charge a fee that is greater than their regular prescription fee in order to do this for you. On the surface it might look like they're just charging this to get you to purchase the medication with them. However, in my experience I have found that doing the work to get a client medication via an online pharmacy can be a lot more work for the vet than just writing a prescription, especially when the drug in question is a controlled substance. Often the pharmacy will request special paperwork or even request time on the phone with the vet and sometimes this work can take a significant amount of time.

With that being said, I believe that in some states there is legislation that the vet cannot charge more for a prescription to be filled at on online pharmacy than any other prescription. (I could be wrong on this though.)

The best advice that I can give you is to ask your veterinarian which online pharmacy they recommend. They may have had better results communicating with some pharmacies than others.

Unfortunately I can't really legally recommend an online pharmacy to use. Again, asking your vet for recommendations would be best.

Another option that you could ask your vet about is whether they could write a script for you to have filled at a local pharmacy. You may possibly be able to get medication for less expensive there as well.

Hope that helps,

Is my cat pregnant? we just opened our home to a female stray cat. i estimated her to be a year old or... (9226 views)

Chihuahua with loose teeth. My Chihuahua's teeth are starting to get very loose. She is only two years old,... (11482 views)

Tick part left in dog? I have just recently removed a tickt from my dog from just above his eye how do I... (7304 views)

Meds safe for small dog? Good evening! I recently adopted a toy poodle. She is currently 4 months old (DOB... (6952 views)

Kidney problems in ferret. Hi there, I am the owner of a ferret male, 2.5 years old, who in the last week,... (11927 views)

Dog waking every 2 hours. Our dog gets congested, breathes through his mouth, his mouth dries out and he wants... (26161 views)

Licking at bum and feet. My 12 year old female cat started having anal gland issues over a year ago. After... (6968 views)

Sore shoulder. My cat just came home yesterday with a mild limp (indoor-outdoor cat)He whines a... (15465 views)

Pus filled lump on boxer. Hello, About four days ago, we noticed what looked like a cut on our male boxer's... (5402 views)

Best ear cleaner? i would like to know which solution is better to use, oti-clens or... (5834 views)