Tramadol online.

Breed: Englisg Mastiff
My 8 year old English mastiff has pain due to hop problems. Her vet has prescribed tramadol which has worked very well. The issue is that I buy it from my vet and it is very expensive. A friend suggested buying it online. Can you recommend a legitimate site to buy tramadol online that might be less expensive than buying from the vet.

Thanks for your question. There are a number of places where you can buy tramadol online. However, you need to have a prescription from your vet in order to do this.

Most vets are probably ok with writing a prescription for you to fill online. However, many will charge a fee that is greater than their regular prescription fee in order to do this for you. On the surface it might look like they're just charging this to get you to purchase the medication with them. However, in my experience I have found that doing the work to get a client medication via an online pharmacy can be a lot more work for the vet than just writing a prescription, especially when the drug in question is a controlled substance. Often the pharmacy will request special paperwork or even request time on the phone with the vet and sometimes this work can take a significant amount of time.

With that being said, I believe that in some states there is legislation that the vet cannot charge more for a prescription to be filled at on online pharmacy than any other prescription. (I could be wrong on this though.)

The best advice that I can give you is to ask your veterinarian which online pharmacy they recommend. They may have had better results communicating with some pharmacies than others.

Unfortunately I can't really legally recommend an online pharmacy to use. Again, asking your vet for recommendations would be best.

Another option that you could ask your vet about is whether they could write a script for you to have filled at a local pharmacy. You may possibly be able to get medication for less expensive there as well.

Hope that helps,

Grade 2 mast cell tumor. Hi, I want to adopt a 9yr old female Golden Retrever from this breeder. The breeder... (16952 views)

Constipated kittens. I am fostering 5 kittens. I think they are about 5 weeks old. They still cannot use... (13020 views)

Vomiting and balance issues. my dog is losing her equalibreum and was throwing up yellow stomach bile.her poop is... (27957 views)

Chronic doxycycline use. How many weeks can I safely keep my pug on 100 mg daily of doxycycline... (17793 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (20883 views)

Howling when trying to pee. We took Ferna to the vet a few months ago for vomiting and they prescribed hairball... (11736 views)

Strange cat behavior. I've looked a bit online and have not quite found everything my cat is doing. I have... (83158 views)

Older cat missing litter box. My 18 year old male cat is getting into the liter box and urinating on the floor... (19201 views)

Limping Maltipoo. My dog fell from trying to jump on my bed 2 days ago. (She is a maltipoo and weighs... (20074 views)

What foods to give cats? Yesterday I adopted two male cats. I am unsure what to feed them. Their foster mum... (9890 views)