Cat is sleeping a lot.

Breed: mixed
My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little. Walks sluggish and acts like to me he has a fever. His eyes look tired. Worried and don't have a lot of funds because I live on fixed income. I understand if you can't get to my question. Thank you

Unfortunately by now it's probably too late to answer your question as my free questions don't get delivered to me till a week or two after they are asked. I wish I could answer them sooner, but there aren't enough hours in the day!

It sounds like Reagan really needed to see the vet. hopefully it was something simple like an infection.

In the future, if you need help with veterinary bills you may get some help here:

Help with veterinary bills

Ear infection. Fred has been miserable. I have tried what i know to do. He has had a ear infection... (7413 views)

Ear margin dermatosis. Hello, I have a 5 year old over-weight beagle. He's had these small dry crusty... (65871 views)

Hair loss and hyperthyroidism. Dear Dr. Marie, I have had my cat Cody for five years. He was a stray cat who was... (16586 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. I have a 8-year-old golden retriever that has been vomiting for the past 36 hours. ... (15658 views)

Too small for spay? My cat is really small, about nine ten pounds,is it safe to get her... (7795 views)

Cut on ear. Hi Dr. Marie, My dog was attacked by a collie two days ago. They were just... (35506 views)

Does Pet Calm Work? Dr. Marie My Bobbie has serious trembling normally during the evning and night.... (13809 views)

Dog is paralyzed. How are you? I have been reading lots of articles at your site and they help me... (5724 views)

Crusty cat nipple. My 8 year old male cats nipple was hard and crusty. I pulled it and it came out and... (68356 views)

Itchy rash near backside My dog has what looks like a rash on her right leg, near her backside and has been... (9551 views)