Cat is sleeping a lot.

Breed: mixed
My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little. Walks sluggish and acts like to me he has a fever. His eyes look tired. Worried and don't have a lot of funds because I live on fixed income. I understand if you can't get to my question. Thank you

Unfortunately by now it's probably too late to answer your question as my free questions don't get delivered to me till a week or two after they are asked. I wish I could answer them sooner, but there aren't enough hours in the day!

It sounds like Reagan really needed to see the vet. hopefully it was something simple like an infection.

In the future, if you need help with veterinary bills you may get some help here:

Help with veterinary bills

Ear mite treatment for dogs and cats. Hello, I just noticed the other day that my cat and dog has alot of ... (9314 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (8353 views)

Repeated bouts of Giardia. Our 4 month old Boston terrier Gidget was diagnosed with giardia over 6 weeks ago.... (6915 views)

Tea Tree Oil Toxicity. Tea tree oil extract was put on the neck and spine of the dog for flea prevention. ... (16474 views)

Cataracts, thirst and lethargy. Hi Dr Marie, I am writing for reasons of my pug that I have just been informed... (8260 views)

Is this a liver shunt? Hello Dr. Marie, Murphy is 16 months old. For the first 6 months of her life, she... (4745 views)

Beagle has lots of problems. I found my Beagle Lucky as a stray almost a year ago, he is around 4 years old. I... (6875 views)

Worn footpads. Hi, Dr. Marie: I'm writing to ask you how to treat sore, blistered paws. I pushed... (6272 views)

Newborn puppy not eating. Well yesterday my presious had puppys she had two, and about two to three hours... (9584 views)

Paralyzed dog. O.K, here is the deal. Our dog Sadie was diagnosed with a ruptured disc (L2) I... (45380 views)