Cat is sleeping a lot.

Breed: mixed
My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little. Walks sluggish and acts like to me he has a fever. His eyes look tired. Worried and don't have a lot of funds because I live on fixed income. I understand if you can't get to my question. Thank you

Unfortunately by now it's probably too late to answer your question as my free questions don't get delivered to me till a week or two after they are asked. I wish I could answer them sooner, but there aren't enough hours in the day!

It sounds like Reagan really needed to see the vet. hopefully it was something simple like an infection.

In the future, if you need help with veterinary bills you may get some help here:

Help with veterinary bills

Rimady and kidney disease. I took my dog to the vet because she yelped when I rubbed her belly above her... (6804 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (6653 views)

Dog is shaking I can't afford to bring my dog to the vet. I would like to know my dog has a lack of... (78029 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (12407 views)

Reverse sneeze. My dog started making a weird nosie that sounds kind of like a pig but that seems to... (5631 views)

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (10014 views)

Bad smell on dog. Our doxie gets the worst smell coming from her vagina area. Whatever she sits on,... (104123 views)

Hind end paralysis. I put my beautiful, loyal companion to sleep on Christmas day. The guilt is... (6959 views)

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (12439 views)

Dog hurt her leg. hi my dog trixey is nearly 15.i think she may have hurt her leg because she can't... (5409 views)