Cat is sleeping a lot.

Breed: mixed
My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little. Walks sluggish and acts like to me he has a fever. His eyes look tired. Worried and don't have a lot of funds because I live on fixed income. I understand if you can't get to my question. Thank you

Unfortunately by now it's probably too late to answer your question as my free questions don't get delivered to me till a week or two after they are asked. I wish I could answer them sooner, but there aren't enough hours in the day!

It sounds like Reagan really needed to see the vet. hopefully it was something simple like an infection.

In the future, if you need help with veterinary bills you may get some help here:

Help with veterinary bills

Spay 10 year old dog? Hello: I adopted a Belgian tervuren 10 months ago. She was already 10 years... (21590 views)

Cat with renal lymphoma. I have a 7 year old female cat who, over the course of the past six months,... (11962 views)

Matts on my cat I have a long hair cat with alot of matted hair. I also got L'oreal tangle tamer for... (10179 views)

Urinary problems and fleas. hi dr i have 2 cockers a male and a female both are house broken but thay been... (10182 views)

Trim ferret's teeth? can you trim your ferrets teeth so that when they bite it wont hurt as much and if... (11168 views)

Time to put to sleep? I adopted my cat about 1.5yrs ago. When I adopted her I was told she was 3 yrs old;... (17537 views)

Benadryl for thunderstorms? My dog is terified of thunderstoms. Pants, tongue hanging out, eyes huge, and heart... (41328 views)

Bleeding from penis. My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and... (18647 views)

Dachshund not feeling well. Dr, We have a new baby girl and Primo has slept in our bed since he was a puppy,... (12463 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (11286 views)