Cat is sleeping a lot.

Breed: mixed
My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little. Walks sluggish and acts like to me he has a fever. His eyes look tired. Worried and don't have a lot of funds because I live on fixed income. I understand if you can't get to my question. Thank you

Unfortunately by now it's probably too late to answer your question as my free questions don't get delivered to me till a week or two after they are asked. I wish I could answer them sooner, but there aren't enough hours in the day!

It sounds like Reagan really needed to see the vet. hopefully it was something simple like an infection.

In the future, if you need help with veterinary bills you may get some help here:

Help with veterinary bills

Leaking urine on bed. Dear Dr. Marie: My dog has had bladder problems since she was a puppy. She will... (4941 views)

Is my dog pregnant? my dog had puppies about 7 months ago and i wasn't home often to make sure her and... (14512 views)

Male rabbits mounting. i have just got two babay rabbits that should be both 10 weeks old male and... (41970 views)

High ALT in a dog. Autumn went to the vet on Sept 29, 2013 with a problem jumping and walking on... (17870 views)

Black poop and worms. my dog has worms, and we gave her medicine today but she wont eat anythingg and has... (11311 views)

Swollen feet in older cat. My 13 year old female cat has had several odd problems for about 2 months. I have... (17743 views)

Cat with bone cancer. When I came home on 4th of JUly Toesy (inside cat)was limping and not using front... (12234 views)

Boxer skin problems. -I apologize in advance for the novel i wrote below- We are officially at a loss.... (53144 views)

Weakness in legs and thirsty. Dear Dr. Marie, Sammy has been having weakness in hind legs,difficulty standing... (11709 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (20084 views)