Cat is sleeping a lot.

Breed: mixed
My cat has been sleeping a lot in the last two days. Want play. Will eat a little. Walks sluggish and acts like to me he has a fever. His eyes look tired. Worried and don't have a lot of funds because I live on fixed income. I understand if you can't get to my question. Thank you

Unfortunately by now it's probably too late to answer your question as my free questions don't get delivered to me till a week or two after they are asked. I wish I could answer them sooner, but there aren't enough hours in the day!

It sounds like Reagan really needed to see the vet. hopefully it was something simple like an infection.

In the future, if you need help with veterinary bills you may get some help here:

Help with veterinary bills

Dog Scorpion Bite. My dog Bella was under the table when she just started screaming! We got her out... (30896 views)

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (78980 views)

Mast cell tumors on penis. I have a healthy 11 yr old Chihuahua named Tyson who has mitotic cancer/mast cell... (13766 views)

Dog urinating in the house. I really need help, i have a dog that is now one and a half years old, hes a cross... (8396 views)

Liver infections in cat. My 13 year old cat has had at least 3 serious, life threatening liver infections... (6375 views)

Cut my dog while grooming. My mother was trimming Levi's fringe, and accidentally cut skin instead. Needless to... (51027 views)

Dog is panting a lot. My dog Sam has been panting alot for the past year. Recently he is doing this more... (22796 views)

Are brewers grains safe for dogs? Are brewers grains safe for dogs? My husband wants to buy some dog treats that are... (5073 views)

Dasuquin causing allergies. About 5 months ago, my dog injured his leg during a walk. I took him to the vet &... (9799 views)

Cat hardly eating. my cat has recemtly been in the catery. since returning she has hardly eaten and is... (9416 views)