Dog's eye blue and purple.

Breed: pit-lab mix
hi my dog annebell has a giant blister in eye yesterday it was small so i didnt think much of it but today it has taken up half her eye and now her eye has started to turn blue,purple and white she has alot of white discharge coming out and i dont know what to do please tell me options and what it is that my dog has as far as i can tell she can still see but barely she ran into the wall a few minuites ago please help me

Sorry to hear that Annebell is having problems with her eye. This sounds like a situation where she needs to be seen by a vet right away. Any time there could be damage to an eye it is an emergency.

There are a few things that can cause these symptoms. It's possible that she has had some trauma to her eye. It could be that she has punctured her cornea (the front of her eye). If this happens then this is definitely an emergency.

Any sort of mild bruising should not cause a discharge.

Hopefully she will be able to be seen right away!

Golden Retriever Losing Weight. Hi my dog is 13 years old ,and tough he acts fine ,and goes walking everyday,he has... (17065 views)

Pain in nose and snout. Well, my dog Minnie hasn't been herself lately. The problem is that if I touch her... (31755 views)

Peeing in house. My cat has recently started urinating outside of her litter box again. She is about... (8623 views)

Lumps on hamster. Hi , my hamster is all covered with lumps , some of them are bleeding,and new ones... (10455 views)

Scabby rash on belly and back. My dog has a scabby rash that she has had for about a year. At first it was just on... (20214 views)

Allergic reaction to vaccines. He just got all his shots this morning and has been vomiting since and his face is... (12628 views)

Cat's heart rate question. Does the heart-rate depend on the age of the... (7940 views)

Cat licking at belly. My Cat has been licking and cleaning her abdomen untill she as removed most of the... (7967 views)

Guinea pig-Scab and itchy. my guinea pig is scratching a sore what is wrong with... (10939 views)

Puppy knuckling on back legs. Hi I have a pug who is 5 months old, he was fine until about 2 week ago. He started... (8314 views)