Dog's eye blue and purple.

Breed: pit-lab mix
hi my dog annebell has a giant blister in eye yesterday it was small so i didnt think much of it but today it has taken up half her eye and now her eye has started to turn blue,purple and white she has alot of white discharge coming out and i dont know what to do please tell me options and what it is that my dog has as far as i can tell she can still see but barely she ran into the wall a few minuites ago please help me

Sorry to hear that Annebell is having problems with her eye. This sounds like a situation where she needs to be seen by a vet right away. Any time there could be damage to an eye it is an emergency.

There are a few things that can cause these symptoms. It's possible that she has had some trauma to her eye. It could be that she has punctured her cornea (the front of her eye). If this happens then this is definitely an emergency.

Any sort of mild bruising should not cause a discharge.

Hopefully she will be able to be seen right away!

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (32309 views)

Possibly hip dysplasia. Dear Dr. Marie, I recently had to put my dog down as he was only two and a half... (7561 views)

Anal sac problems. When I cane home form work I noticed that my dog was bleeding from her anus. I took... (67066 views)

Sick after spay. She was spayed a week ago and has been fine (no problem with incision, etc.).... (47803 views)

Benadryl for dogs How much Benadryl can I give my dog? I think he is having an allergic reaction to a... (13186 views)

Vomiting and congested. Got a new kitten Older cat now is throwing up saliva in its mouth and has now... (19636 views)

Bumps on dog's chin. my dog has some bumps under her mouth and one on the side of her mouth. they were... (31802 views)

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (11549 views)

Swollen foot and death in a dog. I am seeking for an answer what could be the reason my dog can hardly breathe and... (18422 views)

Sneezing dog. My 1 year old Chihuahua has been sneezing and reverse sneezing for the last couple... (25589 views)