Dog's eye blue and purple.

Breed: pit-lab mix
hi my dog annebell has a giant blister in eye yesterday it was small so i didnt think much of it but today it has taken up half her eye and now her eye has started to turn blue,purple and white she has alot of white discharge coming out and i dont know what to do please tell me options and what it is that my dog has as far as i can tell she can still see but barely she ran into the wall a few minuites ago please help me

Sorry to hear that Annebell is having problems with her eye. This sounds like a situation where she needs to be seen by a vet right away. Any time there could be damage to an eye it is an emergency.

There are a few things that can cause these symptoms. It's possible that she has had some trauma to her eye. It could be that she has punctured her cornea (the front of her eye). If this happens then this is definitely an emergency.

Any sort of mild bruising should not cause a discharge.

Hopefully she will be able to be seen right away!

Diabetic cat with seizures. I've inherited a diabetic cat with a history of seizures. Since bringing him home,... (22916 views)

Cat meows constantly. Hello- Our 8 year old male cat meows constantly, and he does things like dribble... (11517 views)

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (9034 views)

Vomiting Dog. I contacted you about Little White Dog on April 24. She had had an exploratory to... (20850 views)

Did air freshener kill my dog? hi. my dog, simon, a jack russell/poodle, died of kidney failure which was caused... (12985 views)

High ALP in a pug. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 7yr old female Pug. She was getting "pyoderma" every few... (35908 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat is 12 years old and has recently shown a lack of appetite, weight loss and... (6435 views)

Eucalyptus for fleas. I was washing my 8week old puppy and pored a large amount of Eucalyptus Oil on him..... (16046 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. My pug has been vomiting over the last few days it started two nights ago I woke up... (37349 views)

Coughing cat. i have a indoor cat - about 10 years old... she had been staying in our... (13062 views)