Blood pressure for a bird.

Breed: African Grey Parrot
What is a normal Blood pressure for an AFrican Grey Parrot

her wing pressure was 300 and her leg pressure was 190

she is very sick

we have her at the Vet Hospital

I need help to know what her normal pressure should be please

Hi Rima....I'm very sorry but I don't treat birds at all. I won't be able to answer your question for you.

I'll refund your money right away.

In the meantime you may want to check out this site which has bird vets:

Ask a aVet or Bird Expert Now

We have partnered with JustAnswer so that you can get an answer ASAP.

JustAnswer

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Bumps on bulldog. Dr. Marie, Rocky has been having a series of hives over the past few weeks, which... (16619 views)

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (22552 views)

Is my hamster dead? My hamster isn't moving like he used too. His eyes are always opened and he isn't... (14597 views)

Cat bitten by dog. My cat recently got bit by a dog. he has a huge hole on his left leg kind of toward... (6489 views)

Vomiting and bloody stool. We just took a trip, and on the last day away our dog began throwing up. We have... (14885 views)

Older cat coughing. My cat is heaving like she has a hairball, but nothing is coming up. She is still... (17787 views)

Blood tinged urine. Dr. Marie, My cat does not pee in her litterbox. Instead she will pee right... (11314 views)

Cat with asthma. My cat sam is 9 yrs old. he weighs about 16 pounds. He has coughing spells about 3... (8104 views)

Brown spots and hair loss. Hi again Dr. Marie, My 6 year old Golden Retriever is itchy. I noticed that she... (16448 views)

What kind of dog to get? My dog Toby died at the age of 14 2 moths ago.Me and my family r looking 4 a new... (7073 views)