Rabbit not moving.

Breed: dawrf rabbit
this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she has not eat. no looose stools, moves some when we pet. help

I'm sorry to hear that your rabbit is so sick. It's really hard to say what could be happening but it sounds like she is really unwell.

If she is not moving at all, it is possible that she has suffered some kind of trauma. Rabbits are really prone to back injuries. If she has broken her back then this would be very serious.

There are other things that can cause a rabbit to be suddenly feeling so sick. One example is an intestinal torsion. This is a life threatening condition. A foreign object causing stomach distension could be the problem as well. Or a stomach ulcer is possible.

Rabbits can be very susceptible to a bacteria called pasteurella and this can make them very sick as well.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything that Daisey could have that you could treat at home. It sounds like she is in desperate need of a veterinary visit. If you are able to do an emergency visit I would highly recommend it. I wish I could offer you more advice!

Goopy eyes. My kittens eyes are BOTH gooping up a lot. I do not know if it is an infection, or... (10366 views)

Senior food for 7 year old dog? I have 2 black pugs. One (Mr. P) is 11 years old, and the other (Samson) is 7 years... (4776 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (15221 views)

Possible rabies. Hello, My dog bit me, on my arm, exactly 10 days ago. Today is the 10th day and he... (9429 views)

Brittle nails in a dog. My dog's nails seem to be chipping off and bleeding. He's not biting them. What is... (15577 views)

Pain in front leg. She has been limping, crying out to us, and holding up her front right leg. It... (6868 views)

Immune mediated disease. Our dog was taken to the vet on July 3rd after 2 days of lethargy and falling over... (16118 views)

Red liquid in rats eyes. My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking... (11145 views)

Toenail problems. We adopted Tiger (62lb what appears to be shepard/boxer mix) in May and about a... (7794 views)

Dark spot on eye. scooby recently has a darker spot on his pupil, other than that his health is... (27471 views)