Rabbit not moving.

Breed: dawrf rabbit
this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she has not eat. no looose stools, moves some when we pet. help

I'm sorry to hear that your rabbit is so sick. It's really hard to say what could be happening but it sounds like she is really unwell.

If she is not moving at all, it is possible that she has suffered some kind of trauma. Rabbits are really prone to back injuries. If she has broken her back then this would be very serious.

There are other things that can cause a rabbit to be suddenly feeling so sick. One example is an intestinal torsion. This is a life threatening condition. A foreign object causing stomach distension could be the problem as well. Or a stomach ulcer is possible.

Rabbits can be very susceptible to a bacteria called pasteurella and this can make them very sick as well.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything that Daisey could have that you could treat at home. It sounds like she is in desperate need of a veterinary visit. If you are able to do an emergency visit I would highly recommend it. I wish I could offer you more advice!

Can a dog be born with rabies. does dog have rabbies when they were... (13420 views)

Very sick dog. Last night I noticed my dog had diarrhea and bad gas, but I thought she was just a... (15684 views)

Is FHO a good idea? my 11 year old 35kg male dog suffers from severe hip displasia & pain relief... (13234 views)

Ok for dog to eat cat food? My puppy gets annoyed and jealous of me interacting with my cat, especially when I... (4999 views)

Effects of tobacco on dogs. wat happens wen u feed ur dog a piece of levi garrett tabacco wit his... (9801 views)

Green smelly teeth. Dweeb has greenish slime on her gums and pain when biting. I tried washing it out... (30378 views)

My dog is grieving. Good Day Dr. In March of 2011 we lost Lucy (Coton du Tulear) to heart disease. ... (13766 views)

How long after flea treatment will my dog stop scratching? We adopted a female german shepherd husky mix. She is about 9 months old and 35... (89709 views)

No bowel movements after parvo. I have a seven month old poodle mix puppy with parvovirus. He was a puppy someone... (23619 views)

Possible laryngeal paralysis. Jet has started making sounds like he is gasping for breath and then coughs. This... (12361 views)