Rabbit not moving.

Breed: dawrf rabbit
this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she has not eat. no looose stools, moves some when we pet. help

I'm sorry to hear that your rabbit is so sick. It's really hard to say what could be happening but it sounds like she is really unwell.

If she is not moving at all, it is possible that she has suffered some kind of trauma. Rabbits are really prone to back injuries. If she has broken her back then this would be very serious.

There are other things that can cause a rabbit to be suddenly feeling so sick. One example is an intestinal torsion. This is a life threatening condition. A foreign object causing stomach distension could be the problem as well. Or a stomach ulcer is possible.

Rabbits can be very susceptible to a bacteria called pasteurella and this can make them very sick as well.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything that Daisey could have that you could treat at home. It sounds like she is in desperate need of a veterinary visit. If you are able to do an emergency visit I would highly recommend it. I wish I could offer you more advice!

Diabetic cat problems. ivay is a diabetic last blood test 3 weeks ago was 21 he has gained 5 lbs since jan... (7234 views)

German Shepherd not eating. I have a 13 year old female german shepherd. She is currently taking Proin and... (16615 views)

Allergic reaction. Last night my dog went outside and came back in with a red, irritated mouth. ... (60164 views)

Not eating, panting. Dear Dr. Marie, I have three dogs all together. Daisy is the alpha of the group.... (17166 views)

Non healing abscess I'm sorry I had to choose the free option, but I'm skint because of the ongoing vet... (9640 views)

Vulva dermatitis. Good Morning Doctor: My 6 year old Golden(Honey) has an infection around her female... (29440 views)

Seizures and vomiting. Sunday 11 pm to midnight Klyde had his first gran mal seizure during which he... (47964 views)

Euthanasia question. Sad day! I had to put my beloved Angel to sleep. Still unnerved by what happened. ... (7440 views)

Thumping back legs. My cat started throwing up Sunday. Yesterday he started thumping his back feet and... (29439 views)

Did I cause my cat's brain injuries? hi ya i was playing with my cat and it scrap me bad so i slapped him on the head he... (24509 views)