Rabbit not moving.

Breed: dawrf rabbit
this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she has not eat. no looose stools, moves some when we pet. help

I'm sorry to hear that your rabbit is so sick. It's really hard to say what could be happening but it sounds like she is really unwell.

If she is not moving at all, it is possible that she has suffered some kind of trauma. Rabbits are really prone to back injuries. If she has broken her back then this would be very serious.

There are other things that can cause a rabbit to be suddenly feeling so sick. One example is an intestinal torsion. This is a life threatening condition. A foreign object causing stomach distension could be the problem as well. Or a stomach ulcer is possible.

Rabbits can be very susceptible to a bacteria called pasteurella and this can make them very sick as well.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything that Daisey could have that you could treat at home. It sounds like she is in desperate need of a veterinary visit. If you are able to do an emergency visit I would highly recommend it. I wish I could offer you more advice!

Vomiting and congested. Got a new kitten Older cat now is throwing up saliva in its mouth and has now... (26097 views)

Great Dane not eating. Dr. Marie, my dog molly just recently started not eating dog food or drinking and... (12813 views)

Swollen vulva. My dog was in heat a few months ago and her vagina is still swollen. What shouldI... (37940 views)

Pus filled lump on boxer. Hello, About four days ago, we noticed what looked like a cut on our male boxer's... (7052 views)

Swollen eyelid. My dog had one lower eyelid swollen inside. I discover this after she had... (19808 views)

Puppy ich on skin. why does my puppy have white ich on his skin?Is there any cure to it?Is there any... (15910 views)

Pocket pets and cats. I have been considering adding a small pocket pet as a companion to my home. I... (4583 views)

Abscess on paw. has a very swollen front paw that spilt open between middle toes puss and blood ... (48932 views)

Dog can't move tail. My dog's tail is bent at the base and it is almost as if she can't move it. It seems... (13809 views)

Bassett with swollen eyes. I have a 5 year old bassett whos eye swelled up quite a bit this morning. We took... (16324 views)