Rabbit not moving.

Breed: dawrf rabbit
this morning she was fine, now she is laying lifeless, her belly is flat like she has not eat. no looose stools, moves some when we pet. help

I'm sorry to hear that your rabbit is so sick. It's really hard to say what could be happening but it sounds like she is really unwell.

If she is not moving at all, it is possible that she has suffered some kind of trauma. Rabbits are really prone to back injuries. If she has broken her back then this would be very serious.

There are other things that can cause a rabbit to be suddenly feeling so sick. One example is an intestinal torsion. This is a life threatening condition. A foreign object causing stomach distension could be the problem as well. Or a stomach ulcer is possible.

Rabbits can be very susceptible to a bacteria called pasteurella and this can make them very sick as well.

Unfortunately I can't think of anything that Daisey could have that you could treat at home. It sounds like she is in desperate need of a veterinary visit. If you are able to do an emergency visit I would highly recommend it. I wish I could offer you more advice!

Vomiting and trouble with urination and stool. My 5 year old goldendoodle vomited (not food regurgitation) this morning, is trying... (22773 views)

Bump near anus. My dog has what looks like a pimple or maybe an ingrown hair? It's not white like a... (34484 views)

Dog ate mouldy treats. My labs get milkbone treats twice a day...I just noticed they have mold on them.... (10765 views)

Small puppy. Rnt? Hi, I just purchased a purebred BullMastiff puppy. He is very happy and seems to... (29082 views)

Not eating losing weight. Age: 13 months Weight: 8 1/2 pounds He was 9 pounds, but lost half a pound in May.... (4911 views)

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (9658 views)

Something in throat? Husband won't let me take cat to vet..childrens pet. Cat stopped eating a few days... (32642 views)

Pit Bull died suddenly. My Female Pit bull is about a year and half to 2 years we got her from a neighbor... (14109 views)

Puppies are dying after fire. We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house... (7026 views)

Seizures...brain tumor? Hello Dr. Marie, I have an interesting scenario for you. Our Aussie is 13 and as... (5968 views)