Dog can't move hind legs.

Breed: Dog- Golden retrieve
What happens if your dog can't move her hind legs without them sliding out from under her???????

This sounds like a serious problem.

If your dog can't move her hind legs she may have a serious spinal injury. This could be because of a trauma (i.e. an accident), or it could be because of either intervertebral disc disease or a fibrocartilaginous embolism.

All of these problems are extremely serious. If your dog is unable to stand on her hind legs then she needs to see a vet immediately.

Unexplained fever in a dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My pit bull Indy has always been in pretty good health but has... (9692 views)

Puppy not gaining weight. my puppy is one month old and is not gaining any weight and is not active not eating... (10383 views)

Cat licking at belly. My Cat has been licking and cleaning her abdomen untill she as removed most of the... (8326 views)

Infected spay incision? My puppy was spade last Thursday and I'm worried her incision is not healing... (60809 views)

Two gerbils fighting. i have a gerbil that i got and i put it with my other gerbil and they were fiting... (8998 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (20001 views)

Abscess? Hi Would you please be able to answer my question.. Wednesday Night I Heard two... (7513 views)

Did laundry soap cause seizures? two week ago my dog was covered in Laundry Detergent. My had it everywhere, even... (10936 views)

Should surgery be done? I have a female labrador, who is six year old and was nutered when she was 1 year... (6819 views)

White spot on eye. My cat has a greyish white spot on surface of her eye. It is not in the iris nor is... (35143 views)