Can dogs get laryngitis?

Breed: rock/sheppard mix
what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it before.

I can't say that I have ever seen a dog who got laryngitis unless there was an underlying medical problem such as a tumor in the larynx.

Cats can sometimes get laryngitis that goes away on its own.
In theory, I guess it's possible for a dog to lose his voice if he barked too much but I've never seen that happen!

So, if your dog is losing his voice I'd recommend having your vet take a look!

I hope he is ok!

No bowel movement? Hi & thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if it is normal for my... (22622 views)

Panleukopenia vaccine. we have two 12 week old kittens. last week we looked after two 7 week old kittens... (11451 views)

Chin acne in a dog. My 1 year old cane corso keeps getting bumps on his chin similar to acne or zits. I... (16775 views)

Palliative care vs. euthanasia? Hello. First let me say that this turned out to be long and probably rambling. ... (14460 views)

Can a dog get lice? Can my dog get lice... (7641 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome hi i had my cat spayed a year ago and she went back into heat (full blown moaning... (20730 views)

Diethylene glycol in chicken jerky. Do you know of any of the Chicken Jerky do treats that are made in China, has been... (7490 views)

Dog died after injections. Our 12 yo 12 lb healthy mini dachsund fell off our bed in the middle of the night.... (8430 views)

Dog has loose stools. I adopted Levi, a beautiful and terrific champion show dog in August. I have never... (15941 views)

Disinfecting dishes. Hello Marie, I am contacting you again to ask a question about a part of my cat... (14031 views)