Can dogs get laryngitis?

Breed: rock/sheppard mix
what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it before.

I can't say that I have ever seen a dog who got laryngitis unless there was an underlying medical problem such as a tumor in the larynx.

Cats can sometimes get laryngitis that goes away on its own.
In theory, I guess it's possible for a dog to lose his voice if he barked too much but I've never seen that happen!

So, if your dog is losing his voice I'd recommend having your vet take a look!

I hope he is ok!

Abscess on dog's neck. We have been keeping an eye on a hard lump on my boxers upper neck, by ear. It... (40902 views)

Lumps on mammary glands. Fraya is a rescue we have had for a month. We are not sure of her age, but we think... (25400 views)

Beagle Pain Syndrome? My 10 year old beagle in November had an ear infection that caused him to develop... (15405 views)

Cut my dog's nail too short. Last night, we trimmed one of our dog's nails a little too close to the quick and... (189793 views)

Possible stroke? Hi, Back at the end of June my dog was hit by a truck, his brakes locked, and... (10290 views)

Flea problems. WELL MY CAT HAD FLEA'S AND I DEFLEAD THE CAT THE PRODUCTS I USED TO DEFLEA MY CAT... (9233 views)

Older dog losing weight. I have Sheppard/Lab mixed breed about 13 years old. She is a large dog and has been... (75726 views)

Puppy throwing up 3 days. My kids brought home a new puppy I have no money she has been here for 2 weeks I... (8483 views)

Did I do the right thing? Hello, I have been grieving because a few days ago I had my cat euthanized. I am... (29686 views)

Dark sticky diarrhea. My 14yr old poodle has diarrhea and an upset stomach (he keeps eating grass in the... (13995 views)