Can dogs get laryngitis?

Breed: rock/sheppard mix
what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it before.

I can't say that I have ever seen a dog who got laryngitis unless there was an underlying medical problem such as a tumor in the larynx.

Cats can sometimes get laryngitis that goes away on its own.
In theory, I guess it's possible for a dog to lose his voice if he barked too much but I've never seen that happen!

So, if your dog is losing his voice I'd recommend having your vet take a look!

I hope he is ok!

Frontline and Revolution safe for pregnant dogs. Dr. Marie my poor yorkie is pregnet and she got flees from my sisters new dog what... (46900 views)

Ear infection and FIV. Hi, I got Monty from a rescue home 5 months ago. he is an fiv + cat and looked so... (6632 views)

Sensitive at tail base. My cat is 7 years old. She is the only suvivor of her litteer. All of the kittens... (116864 views)

Laryngeal paralysis and vomiting. my dog gags and coughs when he eats and also eats mulch and grass and subsequently... (10007 views)

Itchy smelly dark skin. Good day! I am Arby Bautista from Laguna, Philippines. I searched the internet... (5987 views)

My cat's fur is falling out. My cat's fur is falling out. Patchy and balding. I have 2 cats, the other is... (14460 views)

Getting a second guinea pig. So I have a male guinea pig and one of my friends can't keep hers so she is gonna... (8166 views)

Skin infection is back. Hello Doctor, My dog has had open sores on his ears, neck and back. They start as... (8204 views)

Grunting pitbull I have two pit bulls, one is Maverick (female) and the other is Diezel (male). I... (11207 views)

Bald spots on cat's legs. I moved from Los Angeles to St.Louis with my cat. For a few months now I've noticed... (15386 views)