Can dogs get laryngitis?

Breed: rock/sheppard mix
what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it before.

I can't say that I have ever seen a dog who got laryngitis unless there was an underlying medical problem such as a tumor in the larynx.

Cats can sometimes get laryngitis that goes away on its own.
In theory, I guess it's possible for a dog to lose his voice if he barked too much but I've never seen that happen!

So, if your dog is losing his voice I'd recommend having your vet take a look!

I hope he is ok!

Diarrhea and vomiting. My cat has had a problem with gassy diarrhea and vomiting over the past 3 weeks. My... (9593 views)

Gentamycin and deafness? Hope you can help with my question. I have a 11 year old cat named Emma, that has... (5848 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate candy. Bo ate an 8 oz. package of See's chocolate brittle (12 one inch pieces of toffee... (9064 views)

Hairless cat skin problem. I recently took my hairless cats collar off and there was a small red sore were the... (10706 views)

Cat with a cold. My cat has a cold, and i was wondering if there is anything i can do at home for her... (18384 views)

Kittens nursing on cat's penis. i"m raising 4 abandoned kittens they are now eating food and I give them kitten... (15758 views)

Red bumps on puppy's belly. Hi, our Border Collie puppy has these red bumps on her belly. They are real red and... (78945 views)

Kitten strangled himself. My kitten just strangled himself and his tounge was blue,hanging out, limp,not... (12097 views)

Can I give my cat milk? Hi, could you please tell me if I can give my ragdoll kitten scrambled eggs made... (10010 views)

How many vaccines for a puppy? Hi Dr. Marie, Codee was given 5in1 parovirus 2 shots. Is it true that it should... (4914 views)