Can dogs get laryngitis?

Breed: rock/sheppard mix
what is a home remedy for a laryngitis? My dog has had it before.

I can't say that I have ever seen a dog who got laryngitis unless there was an underlying medical problem such as a tumor in the larynx.

Cats can sometimes get laryngitis that goes away on its own.
In theory, I guess it's possible for a dog to lose his voice if he barked too much but I've never seen that happen!

So, if your dog is losing his voice I'd recommend having your vet take a look!

I hope he is ok!

Children's shampoo for dog? okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old... (13499 views)

Small dog ate large dog Trifexis. I gave my 3 dogs trifexis yesterday. My larger dog take the dose for 40.1 to 60... (22231 views)

Coughing and liver problems. Hi there! We are hoping that you can lend us some advice with our baby. Our... (12662 views)

Swelling on dog's face. Hi the right side of my 6 year old boxer boy's face has swelled up - looks like he... (53741 views)

Cause of high ALP? mickey a male is 6 and 1/2 years old. he was prescribed on 8/12/11 rimadyl (1/2 75mg... (12173 views)

Pale gums and seizure. Hi, 2 months ago buddy would go outside and if he would run/play hard he would come... (10298 views)

Is this fleas? Dear Dr. Marie, This is my 2nd time asking a question. Thank you for your great... (6097 views)

Trifexis overdose. My dog ate 4 tablets of Trifexis today. He seems a little quieter than usual. ... (63150 views)

Cat is always hungry and stealing food. hi there my female cat tinkerbelle is about two years old and had kittens about 4... (13829 views)

Bloody diarrhea. Hi Marie its 630 and there is no open vet or petstore/grooming in site =( then i... (48649 views)