Can dogs drink tea?

Breed: Pitbull
Can dogs drink tea? I have been told by quite a few people that it helps puppies to grow.

I know it sounds strange but as a new dog owner I want to make sure I am doing all I can to ensure the dogs health.

Tea is safe for dogs in small amounts. There are some dogs that can get stomach upset from drinking tea. This is mostly because of the milk (if you use milk). Most dogs are actually lactose intolerant.

If you gave a dog a lot of tea every day it's possible it could cause them to build up calcium oxalate crystals in their bladder and this could be serious.

But, is tea beneficial to dogs? It's unlikely that tea will have any benefits for your dog. It will not promote growth as you have heard.

Cat ate A&D cream. Four days ago Salem licked some A&D cream. I called poison control and they there... (23156 views)

Purple feces. Why is my dog's poop... (15475 views)

Big belly in stray cat. Hello, One day a stray cat showed up at our Home, We could tell she was expecting.... (25970 views)

Seizure episode. he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda... (7603 views)

Sending dog to UK. My cats were given Killed Virus 3 year vaccine (Fort Dodge Rabvac 3TF) at 4 months... (7806 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (41010 views)

Dog drank a mug of hot chocolate. what should i do my dog is 2,7 kg and she might die because she is SO small please... (34186 views)

Cat won't eat or drink. Licorice doesn't want to eat much or drink. He is lethargic, but his gums are pink... (22844 views)

Dog licking paws On Wednesday I noticed Max was licking his right rear paw. Last Saturday he had a... (71135 views)

Scrubbing Bubbles toxic? My Toulouse is a male. I discovered one day that after I would exit the shower &... (23445 views)