Can dogs drink tea?

Breed: Pitbull
Can dogs drink tea? I have been told by quite a few people that it helps puppies to grow.

I know it sounds strange but as a new dog owner I want to make sure I am doing all I can to ensure the dogs health.

Tea is safe for dogs in small amounts. There are some dogs that can get stomach upset from drinking tea. This is mostly because of the milk (if you use milk). Most dogs are actually lactose intolerant.

If you gave a dog a lot of tea every day it's possible it could cause them to build up calcium oxalate crystals in their bladder and this could be serious.

But, is tea beneficial to dogs? It's unlikely that tea will have any benefits for your dog. It will not promote growth as you have heard.

Alternative to fluid pills. What can be done about getting rid of fluid in my dog other than fluid pills?... (9284 views)

Can a dog adapt to a new home? Hello, thanks for taking the time to review my question. Ok, here it goes...The... (7454 views)

Dog spinning and bothered My dog doesn't have flea's but acts like he is being bothered by something. He... (11567 views)

Stretching out back legs. My dog keeps strecting out her back legs and dragging herself... (135714 views)

Dog with small pink lump. My dog has a smallish lump on her back which is sort of pinkish in colour but dosn't... (18630 views)

Licking at private parts. I have a Indoor Male Maine Coon Cat 3 years 9mnths old, Eats 4 times a day Raw food... (10860 views)

Hamster skin problems. Hello my hamster hair has started to fall out and he got flaky skin with sore's from... (15242 views)

Coughing dog. I have two very healthy Min Pins. Well I had two healthy dogs. Last weekend we... (4423 views)

Bengal Cat health questions. please could you read this topic Dr. Marie and answer to help this person? thank you... (9160 views)

Cat's leg swollen. Hi there. I've spent an hour or more doing research about this online, and I'm at a... (7787 views)