Can dogs drink tea?

Breed: Pitbull
Can dogs drink tea? I have been told by quite a few people that it helps puppies to grow.

I know it sounds strange but as a new dog owner I want to make sure I am doing all I can to ensure the dogs health.

Tea is safe for dogs in small amounts. There are some dogs that can get stomach upset from drinking tea. This is mostly because of the milk (if you use milk). Most dogs are actually lactose intolerant.

If you gave a dog a lot of tea every day it's possible it could cause them to build up calcium oxalate crystals in their bladder and this could be serious.

But, is tea beneficial to dogs? It's unlikely that tea will have any benefits for your dog. It will not promote growth as you have heard.

Cat has fleas. My poor cat has fleas, he is losing hair and is just miserable. I am looking for a... (6510 views)

Kitten's eye is sealed shut. My kitten got either calici virus or the herpes virus and it affected one eye. For... (19553 views)

Abscess or Cancer? My 8 year old shih tzu had raptured disks surgery five months ago. He was on wheel... (10193 views)

Dog ate a feminine pad. My Boyfriend's Dog scooter is a German Shorthaired Pointer. He is about 4 years old.... (192700 views)

Care of orphaned kittens. I have a ferral outside cat who just had kittens and was attacked...most of thr... (8182 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (6974 views)

Blood behind dog's ears. I noticed a couple of days ago what looked like mud behind her ears, now it's bloody... (38142 views)

Broken leg - not eating. Last night my 7 week old puppy broke her leg , we took her to the emergency pet... (9150 views)

Time for euthanasia? I am trying to make the decision on putting my dog down. She no long is herself and... (18136 views)

Does fampridine help with spinal cord trauma? Has there been any success, or even attempt, at treating paralysis in cats using... (13003 views)