Can I give my cat milk?

Breed: RagDoll kitten
Hi, could you please tell me if I can give my ragdoll kitten scrambled eggs made with milk as I n
Know you don't give cats milk and also what sachets of food would you recommend as every one hasbtold me to keep away from whiskers, felixs and i'ams make, thank you very much.
Kathryn

I'm definitely not a fan of giving cats milk. Although they love it, there are two reasons not to. The first is that most cats are slightly lactose intolerant so the milk may give them some cramping in their belly.

The second is that milk will cause the pH of a cat's urine to increase which will make them more likely to get bladder stones or crystals.

There are a number of foods that I recommend for cats including Royal Canin, Science Diet and Iams. Don't believe the bad stuff you have heard about Iams. I actually wrote an article about whether or not Iams is a good food."

How long is FIP contagious? Hi Marie. Here's my situation. Adopted Charlie in August 2010. On March 1, this year... (16510 views)

Older cat with congestion. First, thank u for your input on my cami that past on previous question.my husband... (5842 views)

Rat lost his brother. My rat has lost his brother will he be ok i am not getting another... (12017 views)

Metacam for cancer pain. I have a 13 year old Birman female cat, never really been sick in her life. We... (16867 views)

Rash on Daschund My dog has a very red rash on her lower abdominal area and vaginal area. She bites... (12111 views)

White tongue in a kitten. Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it... (16794 views)

Cat with diarrhea but eating. My 12 year old tabby had watery diarrhea and vomited 1 night ago. I took food away... (24595 views)

Quiet, sneezing dog. My Choc Lab is acting very listless, sneezing constantly, her nose is cold, is still... (22253 views)

Sore ears. 6 months ago my Scottish terrier came down with swelling and fluid on right side of... (6819 views)

Dog eats grapes. Hi. I live in rural Peru and have three dogs. I am writing regarding the oldest who... (6072 views)