Can I give my cat milk?

Breed: RagDoll kitten
Hi, could you please tell me if I can give my ragdoll kitten scrambled eggs made with milk as I n
Know you don't give cats milk and also what sachets of food would you recommend as every one hasbtold me to keep away from whiskers, felixs and i'ams make, thank you very much.
Kathryn

I'm definitely not a fan of giving cats milk. Although they love it, there are two reasons not to. The first is that most cats are slightly lactose intolerant so the milk may give them some cramping in their belly.

The second is that milk will cause the pH of a cat's urine to increase which will make them more likely to get bladder stones or crystals.

There are a number of foods that I recommend for cats including Royal Canin, Science Diet and Iams. Don't believe the bad stuff you have heard about Iams. I actually wrote an article about whether or not Iams is a good food."

Dog ate collar. Our dog ate half of a leather, metal studded collar about a week ago, which after a... (13408 views)

Kitten urinating in house. we adopted a 4 month old kitten 3 weeks ago. yesterday he urinated on my husbands... (6019 views)

Cushings and cataracts. Our Little Jack Russell is 15 years old. He is blind from cataracts. And now the vet... (13001 views)

Dog dying of parvo. sage is well......dying of parvo and i want to know ways to make a dog really happy... (16609 views)

Constipation or megacolon? We having been treating sassy for constipation issues for almost 3 yrs with 1.5... (4860 views)

Rat with red tears and increased thirst. I have a pet rat, almost 1. Shes been healthy her whole life, just had this weird... (9536 views)

How to calm down hyper dog. We adopted Samson a year ago from the local shelter. He has been a great pet, highly... (10186 views)

Dog panting at night time. I would like to know if you can tell me why my dog is panting at night time. I have... (300389 views)

Licking at foot. About 4 years ago we had one front dewclaw removed, after ruby caught it on... (8957 views)

dead skin on wound My dog has a skin Lesion due to a cage injury. He tried to get out the cage under... (30185 views)