Female dog humping.

Breed: Red Nose pit bull
My female pit bull everyday, anytime I lay down on my couch or bed, she jumps up on top of me. She then humps me and is very rough! While doing this she scratches me so hard that it bleeds sometimes and she bites me very hard! She also tries to rip off my blankets that i have to use to protect my body! She sometimes does this when I'm standing up but everyday when I lay down. She started the humping while in her first heat in September 2011, the month before that she turned one. So she isn't fixed, but I have never seen a female or male dog do this like she does! I have tried everything, including putting her into her kennel just to her off of me! I can't sleep because of this and I need to know how to stop it!! Please please help us!

Most likely having her spayed will solve this problems. It's possible though that she will have developed some bad habits that may persist even after she is spayed.

I would start with having her spayed. If she continues doing this after her surgery then you will likely need to set up a behavioral consult with your vet. They will talk about ways to train her against this behavior and possibly will prescribe some short term medication that could help.

Lump on cat's abdomen. My cat has a round, hard spot in her stomach. It has a red dot in the center It... (25512 views)

Bruising after blood collection. I took my dog to get some shots earlier today and to get some tests done. They drew... (39588 views)

Homeopathic medicine questions. My dog has had nasal congestion, runny nose, mucus from his eyes and a little from... (15211 views)

Limping after cat fight. Hello, My cat recently had a fight with another cat. Now he is limping on his left... (13507 views)

Blood in urine after neuter. My dog was neutered 2 days ago. When he pees now there is small traces of blood in... (42144 views)

Dog ate dark chocolate. My 12 pound maltese ate two fun sized baby ruths, a fun sized butterfinger, and one... (20786 views)

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (17067 views)

Dogs with occasional diarrhea. I have two German shepherds, male and female. The female is 7 yrs, the male is 5... (36957 views)

Bottom lip tremor. my poodle has recently developed a bottom lip tremor. What would cause... (36383 views)

Crusty spots on hamsters. I recently got three baby dwarf hamsters from a friend. The smallest one Runt had a... (16915 views)