Sick kitten is not eating.

Breed: not sure
my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a couple dry biscuits

It sounds like Smokey is really not well.

There are a number of things that can cause a kitten to be sick. It's possible that he has swallowed a toy or some other object. It's also possible that she has a virus or some parasites.

Kittens are not able to fight dehydration well. If a kitten has gone more than 24 hours without food then I recommend a vet visit to find out what is going on.

I wish I could give you more advice, but the best advice I can give you is to get her to a vet right away!

Worn footpads. Hi, Dr. Marie: I'm writing to ask you how to treat sore, blistered paws. I pushed... (7923 views)

Interview tips for veterinary technicians. I actually had a question not related to a pet, if that is okay. What advice would... (7224 views)

Wobbly after ear cleaning. Hi, The last two times Tigger has been to the vet, they noted that she had a mass... (20579 views)

Swollen eye. Hello dr. Marie. I have had my male cat since he was 8 weeks old and i adopted him... (12811 views)

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (13257 views)

Cat has a swelling with pus. Hi my name is Retief you see a couple of weeks ago a friend told me my cat fell out... (8494 views)

Lump on dog's side after fight. Hi there, I have a Chihuahua mix who has this huge, loose swelling on his side. He's... (11821 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (11739 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Our Dog won't eat and drinks very little if any. Friday last weekend Harper's... (19376 views)

Treatment for kidney disease. My cat has recently been hospitalized for kidney failure. They have her on fluids... (5930 views)