Sick kitten is not eating.

Breed: not sure
my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a couple dry biscuits

It sounds like Smokey is really not well.

There are a number of things that can cause a kitten to be sick. It's possible that he has swallowed a toy or some other object. It's also possible that she has a virus or some parasites.

Kittens are not able to fight dehydration well. If a kitten has gone more than 24 hours without food then I recommend a vet visit to find out what is going on.

I wish I could give you more advice, but the best advice I can give you is to get her to a vet right away!

Gerbil's head exploded. We have had two gerbils for a couple of years but last night one of there heads... (15706 views)

Constipated kittens. I am fostering 5 kittens. I think they are about 5 weeks old. They still cannot use... (9072 views)

Are chicken feces toxic? I've heard that chicken poop is bad for dogs, is this true? if so, what can i do... (91011 views)

Is dog's paw broken? Chandler jumped out the car window today and hurt his back paw. He won't put any... (11909 views)

Lab swallowed a shotgun shell. my 4 month old Lab pup swallowed a shotgun shell. What do you suggest i... (10593 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (10187 views)

Repeated diarrhea and vomiting. Dr. Marie: Thank you for your input and warning -- this will be a bit lengthy. I... (11316 views)

Rogain toxic to dogs? Hello. Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. I have... (25281 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (25856 views)

Not eating, losing weight. My cat is 12 years old and has recently shown a lack of appetite, weight loss and... (5501 views)