Sick kitten is not eating.

Breed: not sure
my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a couple dry biscuits

It sounds like Smokey is really not well.

There are a number of things that can cause a kitten to be sick. It's possible that he has swallowed a toy or some other object. It's also possible that she has a virus or some parasites.

Kittens are not able to fight dehydration well. If a kitten has gone more than 24 hours without food then I recommend a vet visit to find out what is going on.

I wish I could give you more advice, but the best advice I can give you is to get her to a vet right away!

Cat with weeping skin. I have a young cat (about a year and a half) that I found (and finally managed to... (8498 views)

Not eating and vomiting. Our Dog won't eat and drinks very little if any. Friday last weekend Harper's... (16615 views)

Time to put to sleep? I adopted my cat about 1.5yrs ago. When I adopted her I was told she was 3 yrs old;... (14202 views)

Understanding biopsy report. Hi Dr. Marie, I imagine you are getting sick of hearing from me. I'm... (6485 views)

Pink bumps on dog. My dog has two small bumps on top of his head. I took a picture, but I don't see a... (35203 views)

Cat ate vitamin D3. I believe my cat accidentally ingested a 1000iu capsule of Vitamin D3 I read your... (29366 views)

Tresaderm causing seizure? Hi, I have a special-needs 6 year old cat that was born with a neurological... (6788 views)

Cryptosporidium and clostridium. I am hoping for confirmation that we are on the right track with treating our two 11... (19873 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (10716 views)

Is ketoconazole safe? Hi. My 6 y/o Papillon has suffered fron skin problems his whole life. I've been told... (5188 views)