Sick kitten is not eating.

Breed: not sure
my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a couple dry biscuits

It sounds like Smokey is really not well.

There are a number of things that can cause a kitten to be sick. It's possible that he has swallowed a toy or some other object. It's also possible that she has a virus or some parasites.

Kittens are not able to fight dehydration well. If a kitten has gone more than 24 hours without food then I recommend a vet visit to find out what is going on.

I wish I could give you more advice, but the best advice I can give you is to get her to a vet right away!

Cat with bump on skin. My 5 year old cat has a small bump on the back of his neck. It moves with the skin... (10945 views)

Puppy stepped on. my 7 wk old pure staffie has just been accidently stood on by one foot of my 14-15... (39071 views)

Not putting weight on leg. Our cat jumped off the fridge and did something to his back leg. He limps now. When... (11196 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (13135 views)

Will I be forced to euthanize? Hello, i have a 14 year old pit bull/bull mastiff mix (50-60 lb and on the smaller... (8564 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (10702 views)

Grief after dog passed away. I recently lost my 13 year old German Shepherd mix. She is my first dog. My... (6943 views)

Rottweiler can't stand. Hello, We have a 13 year old Rott who was diagnosed with arthritis of the spine. ... (28357 views)

Bump on cat's ear. Hello, I have found a red bump inside of my cat's ear, it is semi-soft and feels... (22034 views)

Lump where umbilicus was. Hi, I have a kitten who is 4 weeks and a few days. Ive noticed today that where the... (17041 views)