Sick kitten is not eating.

Breed: not sure
my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a couple dry biscuits

It sounds like Smokey is really not well.

There are a number of things that can cause a kitten to be sick. It's possible that he has swallowed a toy or some other object. It's also possible that she has a virus or some parasites.

Kittens are not able to fight dehydration well. If a kitten has gone more than 24 hours without food then I recommend a vet visit to find out what is going on.

I wish I could give you more advice, but the best advice I can give you is to get her to a vet right away!

Lethargic shih tzu My dog came home from the cottage this weekend and is acting very odd. He walks a... (24589 views)

Irregular heart rhythm. MY 12 year old lurcher ran into a car and broke a leg and a few ribs he is in... (8701 views)

Bleeding anal glands. My dog has been having blood drip from his rear. My vet has expressed his anal... (9726 views)

Restraint of dogs. Hi, I am currently filling out a university application for vet science at the... (8325 views)

Bumps on schnauzer. Hi Dr. Marie, Firstly, I'd like to thank you for this very valuable, yet... (26787 views)

Vomiting kitten My 4 month old kitten was fine 3 days ago, then she suddenly regurgitated her... (15950 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (9041 views)

In pain after spay. Our dog got spayed 2 days ago and she still cries in pain quite a bit. I was... (11251 views)

Is it time to put her down? My dog has degenerative myelopathy and is having trouble getting up, moving around... (25258 views)

Pink lump on puppy's belly. Dr, I noticed a wart-like bump on Max's abdomen. I am sending along... (78672 views)