Sick kitten is not eating.

Breed: not sure
my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a couple dry biscuits

It sounds like Smokey is really not well.

There are a number of things that can cause a kitten to be sick. It's possible that he has swallowed a toy or some other object. It's also possible that she has a virus or some parasites.

Kittens are not able to fight dehydration well. If a kitten has gone more than 24 hours without food then I recommend a vet visit to find out what is going on.

I wish I could give you more advice, but the best advice I can give you is to get her to a vet right away!

Home remedy for ear infection? Hello, My golden bailey was sprayed by a skunk in September, his shots are up to... (16027 views)

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (16731 views)

Low fat foods and tripe for pancreatitis. My 3 yr old Golden who was on Orijen for 2 years had a pancreatitis attack about 6... (30788 views)

Lab not eating. My 13 yr old Lab, Dylan, who has NEVER turned her nose up at any kind of food, has... (28932 views)

MacuGuard Ocular Support My 13 year-old, 16lbs, Poodle toy is on the Royal Canin Satiety Support, as... (7910 views)

Fleas on a newborn kitten. My cat just had kittens and they have fleas. What can I do to get rid of fleas on... (9484 views)

Pit Bull died suddenly. My Female Pit bull is about a year and half to 2 years we got her from a neighbor... (17274 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (9319 views)

Should we put down out cat? Good evening. My 15 year old tabby seems to be in rough shape. He is still... (7694 views)

Golden Retriever Smell Hello. I have two golden retrievers and the youngest is 11 months old. She has a... (46934 views)