Sick kitten is not eating.

Breed: not sure
my kitten keeps being sick and hasnt eaten any thing in the last 3 days apart from a couple dry biscuits

It sounds like Smokey is really not well.

There are a number of things that can cause a kitten to be sick. It's possible that he has swallowed a toy or some other object. It's also possible that she has a virus or some parasites.

Kittens are not able to fight dehydration well. If a kitten has gone more than 24 hours without food then I recommend a vet visit to find out what is going on.

I wish I could give you more advice, but the best advice I can give you is to get her to a vet right away!

Are lumps related to seizures? Hi, Amber is 10 years old. Since she was young she had frequent seizures, as she... (10455 views)

Do cats taste sweet? Dr. Marie, This is really more of a general question than a question about my pet... (21013 views)

Lentigo? My cat has weird dark spots on the bald part in front of the ear canal. They look... (11307 views)

Using elastic to remove lump. Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended... (7298 views)

Dog ate M&M's. My 20 pound dachsund just ate a pack of M&M chocolate!!! Will he die? PLEASE... (42205 views)

Small open wound on dog Our min pin lives out in country with us. We have enclosed 1/2 acre fenced area. She... (13647 views)

Bleeding and then death. What would make a dog bleed soliva, loose muskle control, keep it from eating,... (14183 views)

Lungworm from slugs? My dog just licked a small slug. Is there a possibility of a... (10378 views)

Third eyelids in cats. my cat having an eye problem...her eye close half by some kind of white thing...i... (57348 views)

Possible cherry eye? My dog has red bags coming up from under his lower eye lids and covering half his... (6944 views)