Bleeding from penis.

Breed: Siberian Husky
My Siberian Husky has been bleeding from his penis for the last 2 days, It comes and goes, He also has a small ball on the head of his penis. There is no blood in his urine.

There are several things that can cause a dog to bleed from the penis.

If he is not neutered, is it possible he has recently bred a female? If so, he can have blood on him from the female. The blood would not be fresh for 2 days, but if he is repeatedly breeding her then you could see blood intermittently.

It's also possible that he has injured his penis. Perhaps he has scratched it? A tiny scratch can produce a lot of bleeding as this area is very vascular.

Some dogs can get a tumor on their penis that can cause bleeding. This would be very uncommon in a 2 year old dog.

If the bleeding continues, or if he seems to be uncomfortable or if he starts to have trouble urinating then he should definitely see a vet.

Paralyzed back legs. about a day ago,my dog stop using his bottom part of is body,like she paralyzed,and... (10844 views)

Wound on cat's paw. When I got my cat 3yrs ago he had frostbite on his front pads, they healed good. a... (4999 views)

Cat pooping in the house. Princess has recently started pooping around the house (about 2 months). I have had... (19739 views)

Bloddy vaginal discharge in a cat. My cat is bleeding from her vagina, she is not spayed and we don't believe she is... (7156 views)

Sugar is second ingredient. I ordered dog food online two days ago and just now realized the second ingredient... (3941 views)

Cat drinks from fish bowl. Hi! My cat isn't(as far as I can tell) sick at all, but rather I'm wondering... (41670 views)

Chihuahuas with parvo My three puppies are sick i believe they all have parvo. Here are my reasons 1).The... (9897 views)

Limping on rear leg. Hello Dr. Marie! Buddy came to us about six months ago a stray. Though it was... (20867 views)

Runny eyes in a persian. Hi there I just recently got Chewey who is a extreme flat face persian and his eyes... (17698 views)

Canine herpes on vulva. Hi there, One of my girls was bred on April 2, natural tie observed. This is her... (20597 views)