Dog pooped red and black balls.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and black balls in her poop. Can you tell me what she might have eaten and how I can prevent her from getting real sick?

She sure sounds like a lab! Labs will eat almost anything. Labs are the most common breed that we have to do surgery on in order to remove objects that they have eaten that have gotten stuck in their intestines or stomach.

I have no idea what the red and black balls are.

If she is vomiting, not eating or lethargic then you should have your vet examine her and take some xrays.

Related question: My dog eats too fast

Dog's penis out of sheath. My babys weenie is all dry and irritated and NEVER goes back in. I went to a vet and... (21894 views)

Great Dane footpad problems. I am employeed as a dog walker and recently began visiting a young Great Dane. Her... (11556 views)

Sore leg in a cat. I recently moved from a ranch house to townhouse(steps) in another city. Winston is... (29913 views)

Brown spots and hair loss. Hi again Dr. Marie, My 6 year old Golden Retriever is itchy. I noticed that she... (15577 views)

Vomiting Golden Retriever. I have a 8-year-old golden retriever that has been vomiting for the past 36 hours. ... (14658 views)

Cat flung himself around. Hello about 2 weeks ago my 12 year old cat was sleeping soundly when he woke up... (5931 views)

Sentry Pro Flea and Tick Shampoo Hi Dr. Marie, Last night around 8 pm I gave my dog a bath with Sentry Pro flea... (24511 views)

Not using litter box. For the past several months she has decided to stop using the litter box to poop in.... (10702 views)

Children's shampoo for dog? okay so my sister used a kids brand of shampoo for my new puppy who is 6 weeks old... (13444 views)

congested kitten Hi,i recently took in a stray kitten & a few days ago she started coughing on &... (10662 views)