Dog pooped red and black balls.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and black balls in her poop. Can you tell me what she might have eaten and how I can prevent her from getting real sick?

She sure sounds like a lab! Labs will eat almost anything. Labs are the most common breed that we have to do surgery on in order to remove objects that they have eaten that have gotten stuck in their intestines or stomach.

I have no idea what the red and black balls are.

If she is vomiting, not eating or lethargic then you should have your vet examine her and take some xrays.

Related question: My dog eats too fast

Diethylene glycol in chicken jerky. Do you know of any of the Chicken Jerky do treats that are made in China, has been... (5040 views)

Does Dawn Dishsoap kill fleas? Hi, I recently bought cat shampoo, and through research found that it was... (21655 views)

Dog is bleeding. My 13 year old Min Pin has arthritis and is very, very weary. He recently started... (55075 views)

Cat is killing lizards. My cat keeps killing lizards that come inside the house. I have tryed spraying water... (14153 views)

Puppy with diarrhea. Hi, My puppy won't eat and has a soft mushy stool. I just got him Yesterday. Could... (8018 views)

Vomiting and diarrhea. I have a 4mo old kitten who has had diarrhea 2 days and threw up last night. No... (5402 views)

Puppy with bald spots. Hello, Im concerned about my dog, she is only 4 months but she is barely growing... (8096 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (239969 views)

Prognosis with hemangiosarcoma. i have a dog whose a 7 year old German shepherdand although he has been diagnosed... (11901 views)

Swollen eye after removal. Hi My 16 month old male pug had his intact left globe removed 10 months ago after... (5833 views)