Dog pooped red and black balls.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and black balls in her poop. Can you tell me what she might have eaten and how I can prevent her from getting real sick?

She sure sounds like a lab! Labs will eat almost anything. Labs are the most common breed that we have to do surgery on in order to remove objects that they have eaten that have gotten stuck in their intestines or stomach.

I have no idea what the red and black balls are.

If she is vomiting, not eating or lethargic then you should have your vet examine her and take some xrays.

Related question: My dog eats too fast

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (16387 views)

Dog leaking urine when sleeping. My dog is leaking urine when she is sleeping. She pees on the bed or on the couch. ... (119802 views)

Stop puppy from biting. How can I stop my puppy from biting me? I don't want to give her up but she is... (8680 views)

Lumps on dog's neck. My dog keeps getting small red lumps on his body especially over the back of his... (11257 views)

Unneutered dog bit child. Hello Dr. Marie, Our 9 year old Border Collie has no history of aggression or... (9109 views)

Crusty spots on hamsters. I recently got three baby dwarf hamsters from a friend. The smallest one Runt had a... (14054 views)

Shelter cats with infection. Hello My friend told me I should talk to you about what is going on at the animal... (4615 views)

Breeding big and little dog. i have a year and a half old female jack russell/rat terrier cross that is in heat... (8375 views)

Sick puppy. Our Westie puppy, Minnie, is 12 weeks old today. We got her 23 days ago. From Day... (10393 views)

Dog can't stand. Vera is unable to stand on her back legs. She also cannot climb on to sofas or... (10179 views)