Dog pooped red and black balls.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and black balls in her poop. Can you tell me what she might have eaten and how I can prevent her from getting real sick?

She sure sounds like a lab! Labs will eat almost anything. Labs are the most common breed that we have to do surgery on in order to remove objects that they have eaten that have gotten stuck in their intestines or stomach.

I have no idea what the red and black balls are.

If she is vomiting, not eating or lethargic then you should have your vet examine her and take some xrays.

Related question: My dog eats too fast

Can I give hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting? I gave my puppy a tablespoon and a half of hydrogen peroxide to help him throw up... (26501 views)

Dog going blind. Our dog Vinnie started suddenly to become lethargic and then over a period of 4... (8688 views)

Still has roundworms. My 2-year-old cat, Oliver, has been having a problem with roundworms. He was born... (15085 views)

Chihuahua had a seizure. Hi , my daughter's dog is very tiny weighing just 3.8 lbs. Last night he was on my... (26322 views)

Large abdomen in cat. We have an 18+ year old cat who is thin and bony, but has a 20" diameter potbelly... (12883 views)

Dog ate a dead bird. he ate a dead bird today,hes been sick once,he seems fine and hes eating,should i... (29664 views)

Not eating and tired cat. My kitty is a very playful cat. Runs, jumps and cuddles all day long. He is looking... (52426 views)

Diarrhea in chihuahua. Hello. I need some help in trying to diagnose my 4 month old chihuahua puppy. Let me... (9533 views)

My dog is pooping blood. What does it mean when a dog poops blood? I woke up this morning and there was... (686781 views)

Cerenia and FIP. Holly was diagnosed with the Corona Virus when she was only a few months old. It... (8904 views)