Dog pooped red and black balls.

Breed: Lab mix
My dog once threw up a screw and has been eating her poop. Recently I found red and black balls in her poop. Can you tell me what she might have eaten and how I can prevent her from getting real sick?

She sure sounds like a lab! Labs will eat almost anything. Labs are the most common breed that we have to do surgery on in order to remove objects that they have eaten that have gotten stuck in their intestines or stomach.

I have no idea what the red and black balls are.

If she is vomiting, not eating or lethargic then you should have your vet examine her and take some xrays.

Related question: My dog eats too fast

Black scab on anus Good day Dr. Marie, I read one of your previous questions and answer about a dog... (65633 views)

Why did my kitten die? I came home last night to find my kitten laying dead in her kennel. We rescued her... (14387 views)

Sick 4 week old puppies. i have 5 chihuahua puppies of 4 weeks, and last night one of the pup's started... (23132 views)

Dog gagging and coughing. My dog is gagging and coughing like there is something stuck in his throat. Does... (251939 views)

Tumor grew back. Hello, Our cat Chester had a tumor removed, sarcoma, about the size of a large golf... (7592 views)

Atropine? I live in a tiny town in Nicaragua and there is no vet...just a veterinary food and... (8769 views)

Where is dog's vulva? My husband resqued a blue tick in the National Forest that was being chased by 2... (61704 views)

Testicle tumor and incontinence. my 11 year old dog has a swollen testicle, (a friend told me it may be a tumor), he... (11275 views)

Sores on dog's nose. Dr. Marie- Our dog has been breaking out in sore/boil/blister type bumps on his... (88070 views)

Can rabbits carry rabies? I am wondering what the chances of a baby wild rabbit having rabies is. The baby is... (20202 views)