Dog pees in the house.

Breed: Daschound
Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out several times a day and before I go to work. I am gone from 3-4 hrs. At night he aleeps all night and doesn't ask to go out. Am wondering if this is separation anxiety.

While this could be related to separation anxiety, it's not the normal thing that dogs with separation anxiety do.

Most dogs with separation anxiety will have destructive behaviors like chewing things that they shouldn't.

I would highly advise that you have your vet examine some urine to make sure that he doesn't have a problem like an infection, crystals or bladder stones.

Is he neutered? If not, then having him neutered should solve the problem.

If the tests come back normal then you may want to keep him in a crate when you go out. Most dogs will not urinate in a crate as long as it is not too large.

I hope things look up soon!

Should we put down out cat? Good evening. My 15 year old tabby seems to be in rough shape. He is still... (3103 views)

Hamster escaping out lid. hello, my hamster has a rody cage but i noticed the other day that he had biten... (5542 views)

Wounds not healing. My cat is mostly an indoor cat, but on occassion, he goes outside. Last time he went... (2950 views)

Is Raid toxic to cats? My fiance lives in Florida and sprays Raid insecticide to kill bugs. In a few months... (52716 views)

Hill's k/d for bladder stones Nigel developed kidney stones and had surgery to removed them and re-route the... (6334 views)

Dog can't poop. okay hi how r u doing? my little dog she is a puppy she is 8 months she cant booboo... (10999 views)

Cat xray with fluid in chest. We euthanized our cat this week based on the recommendation of our vet. We feel we... (8956 views)

Swollen paw pad. Max has had a swollen pad(front paw...the one further up the leg) for about a week.... (11706 views)

Cat not eating. About 2 Weeks ago I took Emma to the Vet because pretty much overnight her Appetite... (4428 views)

Old deaf dog. my dog is 16 yrs old and since he's gone deaf he gets very agitated when left,... (5993 views)