Dog pees in the house.

Breed: Daschound
Woody has been peeing when I have gone to work in the bedroom. I take him out several times a day and before I go to work. I am gone from 3-4 hrs. At night he aleeps all night and doesn't ask to go out. Am wondering if this is separation anxiety.

While this could be related to separation anxiety, it's not the normal thing that dogs with separation anxiety do.

Most dogs with separation anxiety will have destructive behaviors like chewing things that they shouldn't.

I would highly advise that you have your vet examine some urine to make sure that he doesn't have a problem like an infection, crystals or bladder stones.

Is he neutered? If not, then having him neutered should solve the problem.

If the tests come back normal then you may want to keep him in a crate when you go out. Most dogs will not urinate in a crate as long as it is not too large.

I hope things look up soon!

Blood in poop. Hi There, I found a few drops of blood last night in and near my puppies poo. Not... (38819 views)

Pink lump on dog's paw. I just noticed my Daschund has a small lump on one of her paws. It is pinkish in... (37399 views)

Dog ate Sentinel Shug got into the Sentinel package...pills are missing...what is the... (9164 views)

Ovarian remnant syndrome. Hi there, We had our beautiful, angel, female kitten spayed just over one month... (3952 views)

Great Dane footpad problems. I am employeed as a dog walker and recently began visiting a young Great Dane. Her... (8287 views)

Not eating and very weak. Our dog has been quite sick for a bit over a week now. We live on a small island in... (38670 views)

Cat has swollen foot. I took my cat to the vet bc he was limping and they said he may have cut his foot... (3044 views)

Rat is not eating. my pet rat has an infection and we took her to the vet and was given a mineral food... (5964 views)

Ovarian remnant Hi, We have a spayed cat that has been showing signs of being on heat on and off... (6676 views)

Cerenia and buprenorphine My 18 year old cat was given a shot of cerenia and then 12 hours later I gave her... (4435 views)