How to get guinea pig to gain weight.

Breed: guinea pig
Hi! Remember me? Some days ago one of my friends gave me a guinea pig that she does't want any more. I named her rose But she is VERY skinny and also shy. What are the tip of food that can fatten her up AND FAST. I have gave her LOTS of cuddles. Can I let her met my other guinea pig? A male one.

I highly recommend a good quality guinea pig food. Be sure that you buy food that is within 3 months of its milling date. Otherwise, after that the vitamin C will degrade, and vitamin C is very important for a guinea pig's health.

I would not recommend letting your male and female guinea pig be with each other as they are likely to mate. There are a lot of possible complications if she gets pregnant. Most guinea pigs over 7 months of age will need a C-Section in order to have babies. And a C-Section can be very expensive.

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (8192 views)

Older cat not eating. Hi.I have had my cat for approximately. She has been sick and has lost a lot of... (26649 views)

Itchy between anus and penis. My dog is licking/scratching a lot in the area between his anus and his penis. It's... (34882 views)

Not eating losing weight. Age: 13 months Weight: 8 1/2 pounds He was 9 pounds, but lost half a pound in May.... (6194 views)

Can't urinate after neuter. My boy cat was castrated yesterday he has been trying to wee but there is no wee... (9493 views)

Vomiting and not eating. Hi, I'm desperate to find out how to help my dog. 9 days ago (Monday night) she woke... (27967 views)

Scabs on cat's ear and neck. Hi. I adopted a cat and she was doing fine. I noticed that she was loosing hair in... (19592 views)

Cat aggressive with new kitten. I just got a new kitten but one of the cats in my house is attacking him. Ever... (16323 views)

Cat can't pee. Cat can't pee. Licking himself and yowling when tries to... (13451 views)

Why did my cat die? Hello, The other day, our cat Misty (she would have been 16-years-old next month)... (14982 views)