How to get guinea pig to gain weight.

Breed: guinea pig
Hi! Remember me? Some days ago one of my friends gave me a guinea pig that she does't want any more. I named her rose But she is VERY skinny and also shy. What are the tip of food that can fatten her up AND FAST. I have gave her LOTS of cuddles. Can I let her met my other guinea pig? A male one.

I highly recommend a good quality guinea pig food. Be sure that you buy food that is within 3 months of its milling date. Otherwise, after that the vitamin C will degrade, and vitamin C is very important for a guinea pig's health.

I would not recommend letting your male and female guinea pig be with each other as they are likely to mate. There are a lot of possible complications if she gets pregnant. Most guinea pigs over 7 months of age will need a C-Section in order to have babies. And a C-Section can be very expensive.

Feral cat with problems. There is a a trio of feral cats that we have been feeding, and over the last few... (13584 views)

Is kennel cough contagious to people? hi my 3 year old standard poodle went to the groomer on wed and today he was... (12013 views)

Dog has heart failure. Hello, I am considering adopting a special needs dog. He is 3 and has a grade 3... (7789 views)

Bald patches on body. I live in Spain. Last Spring my dog had hard white lumps of skin down the sides of... (33752 views)

Vomiting and not eating. My shepherd mix, Beanie, is 8 years old, weighs about 44 pounds, and has always been... (8519 views)

Daschund with sore neck. My dog was perfectly fine leading up to and on the day he received his vaccines. He... (8779 views)

Hyperthyroidism and IBD. We adopted Mo 10 years ago from the Humane Society. She was about 6 years old at... (12184 views)

Dog has lost her voice. What could cause this? It's come on gradually for about 3 months. When she tries to... (15975 views)

Skin lesions on dog's face. HI, my Chikita has been having some skin trouble and cant exactly figure out what it... (6318 views)

Vaginal bleeding. Hi, my little desexed jack russell is bleeding slightly from her vagina when she... (99605 views)