How to get guinea pig to gain weight.

Breed: guinea pig
Hi! Remember me? Some days ago one of my friends gave me a guinea pig that she does't want any more. I named her rose But she is VERY skinny and also shy. What are the tip of food that can fatten her up AND FAST. I have gave her LOTS of cuddles. Can I let her met my other guinea pig? A male one.

I highly recommend a good quality guinea pig food. Be sure that you buy food that is within 3 months of its milling date. Otherwise, after that the vitamin C will degrade, and vitamin C is very important for a guinea pig's health.

I would not recommend letting your male and female guinea pig be with each other as they are likely to mate. There are a lot of possible complications if she gets pregnant. Most guinea pigs over 7 months of age will need a C-Section in order to have babies. And a C-Section can be very expensive.

Robaxin and Metacam. Rocky has been having back pain for over a week now. He's had this problem before... (17404 views)

Kidney disease and seizures. My cat is 17 years old. She has had kidney disease for five years. I have multiple... (20084 views)

Exercise induced collapse. I have a labrador retriever and she is about 4 years old, 60 lbs and she is a girl.... (6348 views)

Puppy won't eat. My daughter has a Blue Nose Pit 4 1/2 months old female she has a great appetite and... (13456 views)

Puppy throwing up 3 days. My kids brought home a new puppy I have no money she has been here for 2 weeks I... (8029 views)

Lump near spay incision. Dog has sore on paw looks like a circle and it's very tender to touch. It has... (22555 views)

Dog ate staples My dog may have ingested 4 staples last night around midnight. She is acting... (42678 views)

Allergic reaction and diarrhea. Dr, My 3 1/2 year old basset hound is having multiple issues that in my best... (9957 views)

Fearful puppy? I just adopted a new puppy from a man who owned a farm. he had a few dogs and they... (6711 views)

Can a dog transmit Hep C? Recently my nephew was bitten by a k-9 dog in a mistaken identity situation. My... (18738 views)