Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Scabs on cat's back. For a couple of months now, I’ve noticed my cat has been trying to scratch her... (118098 views)

Is my cat pregnant? How can I tell if my cat is pregnant? She has a big belly and I want to know if... (8657 views)

Robaxin and Metacam. Rocky has been having back pain for over a week now. He's had this problem before... (14033 views)

Constipated kittens. I am fostering 5 kittens. I think they are about 5 weeks old. They still cannot use... (6135 views)

My dog is grieving. Good Day Dr. In March of 2011 we lost Lucy (Coton du Tulear) to heart disease. ... (10729 views)

Hair loss and hyperthyroidism. Dear Dr. Marie, I have had my cat Cody for five years. He was a stray cat who was... (10551 views)

Frontline Plus and Advantage Multi? Can I give my dog Advantage Multi plus the Frontline Plus. I know the Advantage... (13078 views)

Hair loss around eyes. Recently my maltese is loosing hair around his eyes. I have been feeding him the... (10854 views)

Questions about Feliway. Am interested in buying Feliway for scratching but need to know the ingredients.... (12562 views)

White tongue after neuter. My dog got neutered couple of days ago and seems to be recovering fine. He is eating... (8083 views)