Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

13 year old cat losing weight. I have a 13 yr old male cat that has gradually started to lose weight. He has had... (6419 views)

Itchy ears and bum. My dog keeps scratching at her ears and shakes her head a lot. I clean her ears and... (10489 views)

Pemphigus and prednisone. Dear Dr Marie I am from Nepal. It is a developing country with per capita income... (3258 views)

Dog died after having diarrhea. My dog Dott is a small Aussie mix, weighing about 28 lbs. She is normally very... (17278 views)

Dog waking every 2 hours. Our dog gets congested, breathes through his mouth, his mouth dries out and he wants... (17095 views)

Very sick dog. Last night I noticed my dog had diarrhea and bad gas, but I thought she was just a... (9079 views)

Older dog won't eat. My dog is a mutt, 14yrs old, and has been acting strangely as of late. She doesn't... (7457 views)

Deaf and pooping in house. My cat is now about 15 years old and is in relatively good condition apart from the... (8022 views)

Trouble urinating. For about a week I have noticed my aging male neutered dog having a hard time... (31712 views)

Bumps on belly and vomiting. MY NEO IS AROUND 2 MONTHS OLD,NOT YET VACCINATED. FOR SOME DAYS BOILS ARE... (5241 views)