Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Swelling on ear. My 2 year old male beagle has a bump on his outer ear flap which resembles the post... (6964 views)

Urinating in her sleep. my dog has urinated in her sleep 3 times in the past few days the first time she was... (7715 views)

Black widow spider bite. Hi, A good friend of mine woke up this morning and found her cat dead in her... (6943 views)

Sore chihuahua My dog Chevy has had some strange behavior for some time. For the past year or so he... (7170 views)

Swelling on neck. I just noticed that when my dog barks the right side of her neck swells about 1-2... (4459 views)

Large mammary lump. Hi Dr Marie My dog Jenna is 13. Lately i have been aware that she has developed a... (8688 views)

Run over by car. we have a small part pomeranian dog, she old, but not sure how old. she was... (10290 views)

Stopped Rimadyl because dog is sick. I thought we could have a back and forth conversation? Oh well Aussie aprx 12... (23854 views)

Vomiting and trouble with urination and stool. My 5 year old goldendoodle vomited (not food regurgitation) this morning, is trying... (21704 views)

Frontline and Sentry? My husband put sentry flea and tick squeeze on our dog 2 days ago,and it didn;t work... (9362 views)