Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Long term effects from chicken jerky? Hello Marie, I have been feeding my dog Wagon Wheel Chicken Strips for the better... (6125 views)

Red spot near vulva. My six-year-old spayed, lab mix has a small red area near her vulva. She bites and... (23158 views)

Trouble breathing My 12 year old golden retriever was diagnosed with an enlarged heart and a "5"... (12057 views)

My dog wants to sniff everything. I have miniature schnauzer who refuses to poop in “timely manner outside. I take... (10486 views)

Tumor on spinal cord. My dog is diagnosed with cancer. An NMR has been done. The tumor is affecting his... (6633 views)

Dog died after coughing. Hi, My name is Tania. I had a Maltese/Shih tzu 12 years old. She had a stage one... (9749 views)

How often for heat? I'm wanting to breed my female Blue Heeler. She was last in heat at the beginning of... (11469 views)

Spots all over body. Hi My staffordshire bull terrier has little spots all over his body almost like... (13398 views)

Are chicken bones bad for dogs? Bobby has a very sensitive stomach. He has been vomiting lately. We gave him some... (16797 views)

viscious dogs Killer dogs next door! We live next door to 4 dogs, a female German Shepard, a... (12733 views)