Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Summer shaving? Is it ok to shave my dogs coat in the summer? will that help to make him... (8708 views)

Should I spay my older dog? Greetings, I have an 8 year old female shih tzu that never had any puppies,and... (14227 views)

Tick part left in dog? I have just recently removed a tickt from my dog from just above his eye how do I... (6813 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9072 views)

No bowel movement? Hi & thank you for taking my question. I would like to know if it is normal for my... (13742 views)

Cat ate vitamin D3. I believe my cat accidentally ingested a 1000iu capsule of Vitamin D3 I read your... (25342 views)

Shifting lameness and weight loss. In March, Grayson suddenly started limping on his front left paw. We took him to... (5821 views)

Teeth cleaning in cats. How important is it to clean your cats teeth and how would I go about it? My cat... (6673 views)

Chronic doxycycline use. How many weeks can I safely keep my pug on 100 mg daily of doxycycline... (13370 views)

Diarrhea question. My 10 year old malamute just got up off the living room floor, leaving behind a... (7687 views)