Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Wobbly Boxer. My 3 year old boxer has been having some issues. He has always been very very clumsy... (7581 views)

Antibiotics for pyometra? my dog has pyometra what are the chances with survival after antibotic injection... (5433 views)

Licking foot. In April 2010, I took my 8 year old collie for his yearly shots. About a week later,... (6116 views)

Did my cat suffer? Last Tuesday night one of our cats went outside. He never reappeared. My boyfriend... (7734 views)

Can puppy go outside? I was just wondering when it is okay to take Marley for walkes? He only has his... (7698 views)

Large blister on ear. MY DOG HAS WHAT LOOKS AND FEELS LIKE A LARGE WATER BLISTER ON HIS EAR WHAT COULD IT... (12787 views)

Green and black teeth. My Basenji is 14 years old, has green/black teeth in the back. He has started... (9452 views)

Cerebellar hypoplasia? Hello Dr Marie, I recently found an abandoned feral kitten in the street who was... (5710 views)

Regular anal gland expression. Hello, I am trying to get some answers about my puppy's anal gland problem. I... (4022 views)

Dog ate food with onions. my dog ate cut up sausage but it had onion,will he get sick... (5949 views)