Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Pit Bull died suddenly. My Female Pit bull is about a year and half to 2 years we got her from a neighbor... (17849 views)

Itchy by tail Dr. Marie, my dog always kind of chews/bites/scratches under the right side of his... (8754 views)

Pit Bull doesn't want to walk. Okay, A few minuets ago I went on a walk/jog with my playful Putbull/Lab, I had... (10171 views)

Pit bull has bald patches. Hi, we have beeen to the vet three different times and he still breaking out and... (6731 views)

Cat licking at belly. My Cat has been licking and cleaning her abdomen untill she as removed most of the... (10065 views)

Conjunctivitis zoonotic? My dog has conjunctivitis, which he is being treated for and my friends daughter who... (16150 views)

Puppy has soft stools. Background: Junior is a rescue. My first dog ever. I got him about 1 month ago,... (13844 views)

Cat shaking and licking lips. My cat (11 months old) is a male cat, neutered, all shots, etc. He has always been... (28574 views)

Metronidazole for cats alternative? My 16-hr-old neutered male cat is diabetic (since 2008) Was recently prescribed... (16096 views)

Howling when trying to pee. We took Ferna to the vet a few months ago for vomiting and they prescribed hairball... (11784 views)