Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Constipated cat. Hi Dr. Marie, The last time I emailed you (about a year ago), our cat, Keane, was... (15747 views)

Possible distemper or kennel cough. I adopted Bub from the SPCA on August 13 and he was taken to the Vet on Aug 17 for... (9947 views)

Urinating in house. Our cat Alice was involved in a fight in the garden with another cat. SHe had a sore... (11796 views)

Watery diarrhea. My cat has had consistent diarrhea and vomiting for some time. Her vet began... (6197 views)

Poodle with leg problems. My dog is a small size poodle. she is now 2 years old when she turned 1 she started... (8854 views)

Is my cat pregnant? we just opened our home to a female stray cat. i estimated her to be a year old or... (10508 views)

Dog has itchy bum. Bella is 3 years old. She's been having some anal itching the past few days but... (121176 views)

Bumps over dog's body. My pug is having dry bumps on his body.. It's not paining him but yeah it's bit... (9239 views)

Lab is not eating. my dog is a labrador retriever and about 9 years old. he was a solid eater and never... (8211 views)

Mass in cat's chest? Hello, My cat, a sterilized indoor-living Japanese Bobtail, is now 4 years old... (21150 views)