Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Ok for dog to eat cat food? My puppy gets annoyed and jealous of me interacting with my cat, especially when I... (4660 views)

Dental problems in 20 year old cat. My cat Jack, who is 20 yrs old and has a predominant heart murmur and obviously a... (12467 views)

Possible autoimmune disease. Hi, My dog is currently under vetrinarian care but he has a problem that my... (8484 views)

Guinea pig jumping out of my arms. I have had my very young (baby/toddler equivalent)guinea pig for about three weeks.... (5021 views)

Quiet after dentistry. Good morning...this may be lengthy...sorry. Despite my cats advanced age of 17,... (4955 views)

Blood tinged urine. Dr. Marie, My cat does not pee in her litterbox. Instead she will pee right... (10437 views)

Cat is eating less and vomiting. Bernie has been on Royal Canin wet Overweight Management food for awhile. Lately he... (4454 views)

Grade 4 heart murmur. I brought my cat to the vet because his ear was bothering him the other day. Now it... (15960 views)

Paying for megacolon surgery. hello my cat has mega-colon my question is do you know of any place that might be... (7698 views)

Short of breath and runny nose. My dog is shor of breath, has a runny nose, and is shaking please help me I do not... (6578 views)