Using elastic to remove lump.

Breed: Boerbull
Rusty was diagnose with "cancer" after giving birth 4 years ago. It was recommended to put her out but we could not. However, she is alive, full of energy,behave normal, have No pain, is as normal as she used to be before.

My question is:

She has grown a big hump on her rear tit over the 2 years,can I put a sheep elastic over the hump to "remove" it. I am a farmer and do it with sheep tails every day.

It only looks ugly but is not bothering her at all. Not licking it or anything. Otherwise, she is Completely healthy .

Please do not put an elastic over this lump to remove it. This would be considered cruelty to animals. I have seen people been charged with criminal charges after doing something like this to a dog.

You really should have your vet evaluate the lump. If they suspect it is cancerous they can remove it under an anesthetic.

Many mammary lumps are not cancerous at all so it may be nothing to worry about.

There is no at home treatment that you can do for this.

Dog is going blind. Blacky is going blind, we have no idea what is causing it , he is a healthy dog,,,... (7481 views)

IVDD and swimming. My American Bulldog Lucille, age 11 years old, has Type 2 IVDD. She can walk... (5094 views)

Meowing and growling cat. I am having problems with my 15 year old neutered cat. She has always been... (12443 views)

Wobbly boxer My 3 year old male boxer has several issues. A couple weeks ago he was lethargic... (17627 views)

Rat with swollen eyes. my moms friend was watching my albino rat and she left him out side all day and now,... (8402 views)

Possibly hip dysplasia. Dear Dr. Marie, I recently had to put my dog down as he was only two and a half... (7236 views)

Time to put to sleep? I adopted my cat about 1.5yrs ago. When I adopted her I was told she was 3 yrs old;... (13236 views)

Metacam safety questions. Please can you advise regarding the use of Metacam injection with other drugs? I am... (13814 views)

Dog on You Don't Mess with the Zohan. ok im very stressed what type of dog is on the movie You Don't Mess With The Zohan?... (12749 views)

Pass away at home? Potter is almost 13. About 4 months ago he was diagnosed with diabetes and we... (8045 views)