White tongue in a kitten.

Breed: Persian X
Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it anemic?

A white tongue is never a good sign in any animal. My guess is that this likely is anemia (low red blood cells).

There are many different causes. It sounds like Sootie should have a vet visit really soon.

Honey for a wound. Whats your opinion on using raw honey to treat and heal my geldings staph abcesses... (8328 views)

Herpes and sore mouth. My 2 year old short hair tabby was diagnosed with FHV quite early on.. he's been... (13207 views)

Hind end pain in beagle. I'm wondering if we need a set of fresh eyes about this ongoing situation, perhaps a... (17521 views)

Swollen gums in dog. in end june of 2009 , gingivitus like symptoms appeared in my dog . the vet did... (19894 views)

Lumps on belly Hello, Dr. Marie: I noticed some small bumps on my dog's bladder on/near the site... (17816 views)

Ketoconazole, Heartgard, Comfortis. Good morning. Well this is kind of a follow-up question on Poppi. I wrote to you on... (6113 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (11041 views)

Infected spay incision? Puppy got spayed about 12 days ago and her incision was healing really quickly. Now,... (72720 views)

Remove lumps? Sammy is an 8 yr old golden from a fairly good breeder. But Cancer is know to be in... (10491 views)

Female dog leaking urine. Dr. Marie My 8yr old shepard mix is leaking urine more days than not she is a... (13643 views)