White tongue in a kitten.

Breed: Persian X
Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it anemic?

A white tongue is never a good sign in any animal. My guess is that this likely is anemia (low red blood cells).

There are many different causes. It sounds like Sootie should have a vet visit really soon.

Getting new pup after parvo. We rescued a puppy from the pound 6 month ago, we did not know when we get here that... (32647 views)

Should dog be euthanized if he bites? We adopted a lab / hound mix dog from a local shelter. They didn't know much about... (12668 views)

Intranasal vaccine reaction. our kitten seams to have had a reaction to her nasal vacine it had been about four... (9112 views)

Yellow liquid at tip of penis. Every once in a while (maybe twice a week) he will have a yellowish white dot of... (21520 views)

Dog is losing weight. I have a 7yr old larger sized min pin. Had her fixed at 1yrs old and she has always... (11337 views)

Dog ate fertilizer. Hi Dr. Marie, Jake, a 25 lb Border Collie mix ate a small amount of a grass... (47364 views)

Cat has diarrhea. Hi, Our cat has diarrhea - it seems that she licks and licks herself and then it... (9220 views)

Kitten with yellow diarrhea. Hi. My neighbor just called me about three days ago and asked if i would help nurse... (11528 views)

Vita Calm in dogs? i was wondering if i could safly use vitacalm for hosres on my dog for his... (9575 views)

Rat is not eating. my pet rat has an infection and we took her to the vet and was given a mineral food... (9692 views)