White tongue in a kitten.

Breed: Persian X
Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it anemic?

A white tongue is never a good sign in any animal. My guess is that this likely is anemia (low red blood cells).

There are many different causes. It sounds like Sootie should have a vet visit really soon.

Problems with Rimadyl? she seems to have paralysis of her front left paw. she can not stand on her own and... (23734 views)

Vomiting while in heat. Is it normal for a female dog coming out of heat to be... (23213 views)

Dog is balding. can any1 give advice i got a staff dog male hes 4yrs old over the last 5 days hes... (9614 views)

Brown staining around pee area. The area around her pee area is really brown and dirty I have cleaned it off but I... (123584 views)

Ectopic ureter or pelvic bladder? My dog ziggy is almost a year old. I got him at 6 months. He has a urination... (40980 views)

UTI and straining. I have a feral cat that hangs around my workplace. I have had him neutered. He also... (14224 views)

Dog eats grass and vomits Hi Marie! My Germen Spitz(male) eats some grass while he is out and vomits.Avoids... (10552 views)

Unable to walk. We put the dog outside this morning and then went out to bring him back in and found... (82297 views)

Natural treatment for fever in a cat. Hello, My friend's cat is suffering from fever. I would like to know... (8025 views)

Still paralyzed after back surgery. We need help and guidance please! We have an active family, 3 boys (13,9,8) and one... (34011 views)