White tongue in a kitten.

Breed: Persian X
Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it anemic?

A white tongue is never a good sign in any animal. My guess is that this likely is anemia (low red blood cells).

There are many different causes. It sounds like Sootie should have a vet visit really soon.

Cipro problems? When I was on vacation, my dog borded at my vet. My dad visited and gave him a large... (13771 views)

Natural flea product? Dear Dr. Marie: We use Sentry Natural Defense squeeze-on flea control product on... (11152 views)

Abdominal mass in a cat. My husband and I put down our Ivy today. It was rather sudden and unexpected and... (49402 views)

Blood in stools. My dog has bright red blood in his stools. He is in good form, jumping around and... (11730 views)

Ear problems in a cat. I adopted my cat Fudge from a shelter when he was 9. He came with a host of... (11344 views)

Dog is licking where he was neutered. my dog is licking where he was neutered 3 years ago help asap... (9124 views)

Robaxin and Metacam. Rocky has been having back pain for over a week now. He's had this problem before... (20287 views)

Liver shunt or MVD Hello Dr. Maria. I have a 6 month old male Dachshund. He went in to get a neuter... (15278 views)

Swollen nose. My 9 yo Female Samoyed has a swollen nose - the black part of the nose, on the top.... (8810 views)

Not eating or using litter box. about 4 or 5 days ago my cat stopped eating and using the bethroom for about 2 days.... (15885 views)