White tongue in a kitten.

Breed: Persian X
Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it anemic?

A white tongue is never a good sign in any animal. My guess is that this likely is anemia (low red blood cells).

There are many different causes. It sounds like Sootie should have a vet visit really soon.

Multiple lumps on dog. hi, i have found a hard lump under the skin of my dog, it's by his ribs it does... (8812 views)

Does Hartz kill roundworms? well, this one time when I had a lab mix puppy that wasn't vetted or wormed or... (8288 views)

Aural Hematoma my 12 yr old italian greyhound's ear is puffy. not the inner ear but the ear itself.... (9262 views)

Flea problems. My dog Roxie has had a flea dip and has had her last months flea treatment, but she... (7893 views)

Unexplained fever in a dog. Hi Dr. Marie, My pit bull Indy has always been in pretty good health but has... (7586 views)

Dried blood in ferret's ears. My ferret has dry blood in it's ears what does that... (12545 views)

Swollen hip in Golden. We inherited him from my father-in-law 2 years ago, he was very much over weight so... (4185 views)

Milk coming out nose. Hi my dog has just had pups 5 weeks ago an since day one, one of the puppies has... (20911 views)

MacuGuard Ocular Support My 13 year-old, 16lbs, Poodle toy is on the Royal Canin Satiety Support, as... (3970 views)

Relation of weight to skin problems. I understand that you are a very busy person but i am currently inrolled in the... (6045 views)