White tongue in a kitten.

Breed: Persian X
Kitten 6weeks old looks like a 4 week old. Sootie has a white tongue? Is it anemic?

A white tongue is never a good sign in any animal. My guess is that this likely is anemia (low red blood cells).

There are many different causes. It sounds like Sootie should have a vet visit really soon.

White spot on eye. My cat has a greyish white spot on surface of her eye. It is not in the iris nor is... (28478 views)

Can cats transmit viruses to people hello.. i wanted to ask that my kitten is not vaccinated and she bites and scratches... (6106 views)

Spinning on bum. my 8yr old female jack russell sits down and puts her head in the air and spins... (41604 views)

67 days pregnant. Dog is 67 days pregnant no sign of labor how much longer should i wait before taking... (9943 views)

Red bumps on puppy's belly. Hi, our Border Collie puppy has these red bumps on her belly. They are real red and... (74697 views)

Benadryl for thunderstorms? My dog is terified of thunderstoms. Pants, tongue hanging out, eyes huge, and heart... (36035 views)

Bump on ribcage. Hello, I noticed today that the kitten has a hard bone like rounded bump right where... (15972 views)

Cat losing fur on belly. Over the past month my eldest cat has lost a lot of her fur on her belly and back... (71506 views)

Bad breath in puppy. My two month maltese male puppy has really bad breath, what can I do? I'm worrying... (4495 views)

Malamute panting. We have taken in a rescue dog. When they brought him to us he was panting and they... (9983 views)