Cat can't poop.

Breed: persian
hi
am afraid it is a mega colon
my cat is not giving any stool , although he is pushing so hard
before yesterday a small hard stool came out but from that time nothing
he looks so sick
i gave him lactose and hairball remedy
he is pushing and nothing comes
am afraid he will die
he is having this condition from 2 years but am keeping him under observation
please tell me what to do because i don't have a vet near my living area
please please answer me before he dies
thanx

I'm sorry to hear that your cat is having these problems.

It really sounds like we need to find a way to get Mosho to the vet's. A cat can get very serious issues if he is constipated to this point.

You can get some more information on megacolon here.

Unfortunately there is not a lot more that I can recommend to do at home as it is possible to do more harm than good if we don't know what we are doing.

I hope he is ok!

Lump on puppy's neck. Hello Dr. Marie I hope you could choose my question because i'm so worried about my... (14872 views)

Non itchy bald spots. She has 3 bald spots on her head and 2-3 more around her body. Took her to the vet... (15120 views)

Swollen foot because of bandage. Hi- My dog recently cut himself and had to get 4 stitches. The day he was to get... (73527 views)

Is my dog pregnant? hi i have mated my yorkshire terrier last thursday she mated for 20 minutes and tied... (13690 views)

Drinking and urinating more. Approx. 6 yrs old or older, part Rodesian Ridgeback, 69 pounds. He was a stray and... (4092 views)

Lump with hole and something moving in it. Hi, i just got a new kitten 3 days ago, this morning i woke up and picked her up and... (12387 views)

Pain meds after spay? Is it necessary to purchase antibiotics and pain meds after a dog has been... (19297 views)

Cat regurgitating fluid. We have a (female) calico cat who was regurgitating 4 - 5 times per day and not... (8747 views)

Clavaseptin and diarrhea. My puppy recently had to spend a night at the vet, we are pretty sure he just ate... (13942 views)

Bassett hound neck pain, etc. Our dog Lola came to us as a stray about 3 yrs ago. She is about 7 years old and... (12054 views)