Cat can't poop.

Breed: persian
hi
am afraid it is a mega colon
my cat is not giving any stool , although he is pushing so hard
before yesterday a small hard stool came out but from that time nothing
he looks so sick
i gave him lactose and hairball remedy
he is pushing and nothing comes
am afraid he will die
he is having this condition from 2 years but am keeping him under observation
please tell me what to do because i don't have a vet near my living area
please please answer me before he dies
thanx

I'm sorry to hear that your cat is having these problems.

It really sounds like we need to find a way to get Mosho to the vet's. A cat can get very serious issues if he is constipated to this point.

You can get some more information on megacolon here.

Unfortunately there is not a lot more that I can recommend to do at home as it is possible to do more harm than good if we don't know what we are doing.

I hope he is ok!

Sensitive tail and belly. My cat was spayed almost 5 months ago, and I've noticed since then, that she does... (4270 views)

Seizure episode. he just had a sesiure like episode where he was walking with me and just kinda... (6666 views)

Dog unable to move. d help. My dog won't move at all. We got home around 435 this afternoon and she ate... (65267 views)

Pattern baldness in dogs. Hi Dr. Marie, I have noticed that over the last few months my dog seems to be... (10130 views)

Swollen nipple. I have a female dog that was fixed 6 years ago. She has 1 nipple that is swollen to... (25019 views)

Guinea pig breathing problems. I'm not sure if you can answer this. My Guinea Pig was breathing very loud and fast.... (14517 views)

Bald patches on cats. I have twin cats, brother and sister. They are indoor cats and both overweight. They... (7057 views)

Mark on dog's nose. Hello! My dog is a Toy Fox Terrier (5 years old). He is a typical hyperactive toy... (4280 views)

Chicken jerky from Thailand. We hear about the chicken jerkey from China, how about the jerkey from Thiland. Do... (6509 views)

Vita Calm in dogs? i was wondering if i could safly use vitacalm for hosres on my dog for his... (8215 views)