Cat can't poop.

Breed: persian
hi
am afraid it is a mega colon
my cat is not giving any stool , although he is pushing so hard
before yesterday a small hard stool came out but from that time nothing
he looks so sick
i gave him lactose and hairball remedy
he is pushing and nothing comes
am afraid he will die
he is having this condition from 2 years but am keeping him under observation
please tell me what to do because i don't have a vet near my living area
please please answer me before he dies
thanx

I'm sorry to hear that your cat is having these problems.

It really sounds like we need to find a way to get Mosho to the vet's. A cat can get very serious issues if he is constipated to this point.

You can get some more information on megacolon here.

Unfortunately there is not a lot more that I can recommend to do at home as it is possible to do more harm than good if we don't know what we are doing.

I hope he is ok!

Iverheart Plus and Max. i have been giving my dog Heartgard Plus for heartworm prevention; i recently... (27588 views)

Female dog leaking urine. Dr. Marie My 8yr old shepard mix is leaking urine more days than not she is a... (13894 views)

Itchy spot on thigh. my dog has started scratching his inner hind leg on one side and he licked and... (5552 views)

Stop barking at other dogs. hello when my dog is in the yard, she will bark at other dogs passing. she is a... (5405 views)

Lump on dog's anus. Dr Marie-- My dog had a lump on his behind just by his anus. It never seemed to get... (54731 views)

Blood in urine after bladder surgery Hello again Dr. Marie. My dog had bladder surgery on Monday. To make a long story... (20305 views)

Dog looks thin. I have a 9 1/2 year old Yorkshire Terrier. Recently she has begun to get thin. I... (15113 views)

Diarrhea and pale gums in a kitten. My cat has dirra for about two week i have notice his gum is pale pink what should... (10395 views)

Patellar luxation surgery for pomeranian? Hi, How necessary is it to have surgery on a 2 year old Pomeranian's back legs to... (6473 views)

Constipated cat. Hi Dr. Marie, The last time I emailed you (about a year ago), our cat, Keane, was... (14955 views)