Cat can't poop.

Breed: persian
hi
am afraid it is a mega colon
my cat is not giving any stool , although he is pushing so hard
before yesterday a small hard stool came out but from that time nothing
he looks so sick
i gave him lactose and hairball remedy
he is pushing and nothing comes
am afraid he will die
he is having this condition from 2 years but am keeping him under observation
please tell me what to do because i don't have a vet near my living area
please please answer me before he dies
thanx

I'm sorry to hear that your cat is having these problems.

It really sounds like we need to find a way to get Mosho to the vet's. A cat can get very serious issues if he is constipated to this point.

You can get some more information on megacolon here.

Unfortunately there is not a lot more that I can recommend to do at home as it is possible to do more harm than good if we don't know what we are doing.

I hope he is ok!

Sore hips in 1 year old cat. I have a 1 year old cat and she has had "stiff back legs" since we got her at 8... (13707 views)

Breeding big and small dogs. My little girl--weight 11 lbs-- got possibly impregnated (accicdentally--he broke... (73142 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (13664 views)

Do dogs get gonorrhea? Hi Dr. Marie, I just got diagnosed with gonorrhea, which is devastating to me. I... (38959 views)

Time for euthanasia. Mr. Magoo is 14 1/2 years old. He has Cushings disease (not being treated) and... (5013 views)

Swollen glands in neck. 7 year old corgie, swollen glands in neck, possible swelling in abdominal area near... (25457 views)

Liver disease in a cat. Ruby is 8 years old, and was diagnosed with liver disease last Thursday. I could... (15548 views)

Recurring respiratory symptoms. My 1 yr old Burmese cat was purchased with what we think is cat flu. She has... (12181 views)

Constipated cat. my cat is constapated is there a laxative for cats what can i do for him to help him... (5882 views)

Backward sneezing and drooling. Firstly I am doing this om my iPhone . I can get email but can not send so please... (16874 views)