Cat can't poop.

Breed: persian
hi
am afraid it is a mega colon
my cat is not giving any stool , although he is pushing so hard
before yesterday a small hard stool came out but from that time nothing
he looks so sick
i gave him lactose and hairball remedy
he is pushing and nothing comes
am afraid he will die
he is having this condition from 2 years but am keeping him under observation
please tell me what to do because i don't have a vet near my living area
please please answer me before he dies
thanx

I'm sorry to hear that your cat is having these problems.

It really sounds like we need to find a way to get Mosho to the vet's. A cat can get very serious issues if he is constipated to this point.

You can get some more information on megacolon here.

Unfortunately there is not a lot more that I can recommend to do at home as it is possible to do more harm than good if we don't know what we are doing.

I hope he is ok!

Chin acne in cats. He's been on a cleansing agent and anti-biotic/steroid for 5 of 7 days for his acne... (7259 views)

Heartworm in a puppy? I recently sold an 11 week old pomeranian on January 24, 2010 due to allergies. I... (13191 views)

Homeopathic treatment of FIP. Hello, My cat is verified (80% confirmed) to infect FIP(wet type). The vet told... (13515 views)

Dog biting at tail. I just noticed earlier today Sept. 29th that my Husky has chunks of hair missing... (33572 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (49019 views)

Very sick kitten. Thursday 4/21 daughter rescued kitten from tomcat in my mom's backyard. Kitten... (20959 views)

Severe skin problems. My dog Leila started licking on 8/1/12. Her spots looked like hot spots on elbows... (7279 views)

High bile acids Hi Dr. Marie Over the course of the past 9 months, my dog Oreo's liver enzymes... (47511 views)

Cat with megacolon. My 12-year old cat was diagnosed with megacolon about five years ago. When he looks... (6970 views)

Itchy cat. My cat is male, age 5 and generally very healthy. A while ago I noticed him biting... (7950 views)