Kitten is bleeding from vagina.

Breed: i dont know
since ive got my kitten she has been crying alot, ive noticed her bleeding aswell from her vigina. this normally last for about 3 days every week. at frst i thought it was just a period but its that often now, she cant really sit down on her bum properly. shes get very attached when like this and she tends to walk around alot. should i be worried? or is this normal?

It is not normal to see vaginal bleeding in a cat.

When a cat is in heat we don't usually see any bleeding. Any blood that does appear is usually groomed away right away. There is usually not enough for us to see.

Also, a cat will not go into heat until after 6 months of age.

It's possible that she has a vaginal infection. If she was older I would be worried about a uterus infection or even a tumor in her reproductive tract.

Are you sure the bleeding is coming from her vaginal area? It could be that it is from her anal glands. These glands sit on either side of the anus at about the 4 and 8 o'clock positions. She may have an infection in one of these glands.

I would highly recommend that you have your vet look at Mojo as soon as possible.

Dog urinating in house. hey my 5 year old staff has started urinating in the house she has never done this... (12411 views)

Blood in urine My male cat has red staining to his urine, he isn't acting any different but is... (7243 views)

Matts on my cat I have a long hair cat with alot of matted hair. I also got L'oreal tangle tamer for... (9131 views)

Is my dog pregnant? i think my dog is pregnet she has big nipples and she is getting lazy she was in... (6936 views)

Dogs eyes are lazy. Within the past 2 days I have noticed my dog's eyes are turing outward, like they... (100665 views)

Loss of muscle mass on one leg. My dog has lost muscle mass on just ONE hind leg and is getting worse everyday. He... (26066 views)

Roundworms and hookworms. How often do you find roundworms /hookworms in dogs is it rare of fairly... (5829 views)

Kitten has a cold and is congested. the kitten was found in the backyard, cold and all alone. He has what appears to be... (13812 views)

Drinking a lot and collapse. My boxer, Tank, has recently began drinking water excessively and then pees all over... (24204 views)

Rash in dog's armpits. My boxer has been getting rashes under her front armpits, this is the 4th time it's... (27107 views)