Dog chewing feet.

Breed: irishwolfhound/lab m
I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart problem. Baer has never done this before, but I've noticed him doing if lately. Do I need to worry.

Dogs do not chew their paws because of a heart problem. I'm not sure where you heard this but there is no known medical connection between heart conditions and chewing the feet!

The most common reason for a dog to chew at his feet is because of allergies.

Peeing on walls. Okay,I have a female spayed 2 year old cat and never sprayed walls and peed walls.... (13853 views)

Cat peeing on the carpet. My cat will not stop urinating on the carpet, she has seen a vet and has no medical... (12893 views)

Is Raid toxic to cats? My fiance lives in Florida and sprays Raid insecticide to kill bugs. In a few months... (101395 views)

Hartz Ultra Guard for fleas? hello dr. marie, bear has fleas. i gave her a bath then treated her with hartz... (10385 views)

Pregnant 10 month old dog. my mini doberman is 10 months and shes pregnant can she die? and how many dogs can... (13269 views)

High ALP in a pug. Hi Dr. Marie, I have a 7yr old female Pug. She was getting "pyoderma" every few... (33153 views)

How much water does a puppy drink? My dog is almost 9 months old and he drinks water all the time i often find him... (13863 views)

Blood from bum. Her butt was bleeding bad (out of the hole), the blood was thick and bright red. I... (17800 views)

Dog has wound under arm. I was wondering how I would go about dressing an area on my dog under her arm? It... (9661 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9971 views)