Dog chewing feet.

Breed: irishwolfhound/lab m
I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart problem. Baer has never done this before, but I've noticed him doing if lately. Do I need to worry.

Dogs do not chew their paws because of a heart problem. I'm not sure where you heard this but there is no known medical connection between heart conditions and chewing the feet!

The most common reason for a dog to chew at his feet is because of allergies.

Cat urinating on bed. Good Morning Over the past two days my cat has decided to urinate on my bed. His... (18491 views)

Swollen ear flap. i have a dog named shiloh and something is wrong with his ear and i just need to... (14356 views)

Dog with phlegm from mouth hi my dog has thick phlegm like mucus coming out of his mout has seemed ill for the... (65039 views)

Lungworm from slugs? My dog just licked a small slug. Is there a possibility of a... (13131 views)

URTI in diabetic cat. Buster is a 14 year old male who weighs 16 pounds. He has had diabetes for 2-1/2... (15355 views)

Should I withhold water? My zoe has just beem dignosed with diabetes we just brought her home today and we r... (13053 views)

Cat has poop stuck to bum. My cat was a rescue from a pet hoarder and was taken too young from her mother. She... (13283 views)

Vet was rough with my cat. I'm curious as to the process of applying anesthetic to a cat. Namely I witnessed my... (11796 views)

Dog is walking funny, I have a 14 year old dog. About a year ago he lost most of his hearing. About 2... (49898 views)

Puppy biting owners. My Pomeranian puppy is now four months old and last week i gave anti rabies... (14769 views)