Dog chewing feet.

Breed: irishwolfhound/lab m
I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart problem. Baer has never done this before, but I've noticed him doing if lately. Do I need to worry.

Dogs do not chew their paws because of a heart problem. I'm not sure where you heard this but there is no known medical connection between heart conditions and chewing the feet!

The most common reason for a dog to chew at his feet is because of allergies.

Itchy ears and bum. My dog keeps scratching at her ears and shakes her head a lot. I clean her ears and... (16308 views)

Does Vick's Vapo rub help cat's breathing? My vet says my cat has a sinus tumor and a Iwas wondering if vicks would help him to... (41423 views)

Rib poking out. I have an 9 year old maltese poodle and recently i have noticed that the end of his... (39901 views)

Cat's tail fell off. My cat is a male, seven year old, siamese crossed with ginger named Skittles. Around... (48226 views)

Toxoplasmosis and pregnancy. Hi. I'm 15 weeks pregnant and worried about my two cats. I know how to avoid... (5816 views)

Cat pooping in the house. hello, my name is kelly horne. we recently got a new cat, i was told she's 6... (9374 views)

Anisocoria in 15 year old cat. Taz is 15 years old. For the past couple weeks I have noticed that her right eye is... (7536 views)

Lots of problems. Dear Dr Marie, Here's the link to our ongoing... (12443 views)

Vomiting and elevated liver enzymes. Hi Dr. Marie, I don't know the appropriate name for my dog's breed, but I have... (28602 views)

Sores on dog's leg. My dog recently got theses two sores on her back leg, one bigger than the other. Its... (10434 views)