Dog chewing feet.

Breed: irishwolfhound/lab m
I was told that if your irishwolfhound chew his back paws this means a heart problem. Baer has never done this before, but I've noticed him doing if lately. Do I need to worry.

Dogs do not chew their paws because of a heart problem. I'm not sure where you heard this but there is no known medical connection between heart conditions and chewing the feet!

The most common reason for a dog to chew at his feet is because of allergies.

Yellow skin and urine. My cat has been lethargic for about two weeks. Last week I noticed her Urine was... (12000 views)

Cancer or pyometra? My lab who was quite healthy up and until August started to show a dulling coat and... (11815 views)

Oozing boil on dog's paw. My dog has a sort of woozing boil on her paw and all around it there is hair loss... (12076 views)

How to get cat to eat. I have a cat that developed anorexia. She lost so much weight that she developed... (5348 views)

Wound on cat. My father's cat Jerry is 3 year old neutered male DSH who is up-to-date on all... (4918 views)

Puppies are dying after fire. We just got a couple of pit puppies, 2 weeks old - the mother dog died in a house... (6907 views)

Kitten diarrhea the kitten is about 2mths old and has diarea she was a wild kitten born outside... (9831 views)

Tick Borne Disease. I took my dog to the vet on both Friday and Saturday. He has a fever. He has a... (10024 views)

Discoid lupus treatment. Hi. I live in rural Peru. After many wrong diagnoses, a vet here diagnosed Diego... (10792 views)

Puppies with dandruff. We got 5 puppies from a friend of mine and the puppies have hair loss itching and it... (7049 views)