Red liquid in rats eyes.

Breed: fancy rat
My rat has no energy and she has red liquid comimg out her eyes and she is shaking and can barely open her eyes.

The "red liquid" coming from your rat's eyes is likely porphyrin. Porphyrin is a red pigment that is produced in times of stress.

It's a good idea to have a vet take a look at Bella to see if they can determine why she is stressed. It could be because of a respiratory virus, an infection or environmental factors like the type of litter in her cage.

Hibiscus toxic to dogs? Are Hibiscus flowers poisonous? I caught my pomeranian eating one this morning... (20580 views)

Drooling and walking sideways. Last night Sadie started shaking really badly, drooling like crazy and when she... (10591 views)

Losing weight and hungry. My dog Knock has lost a lot of weight, he currently weighs about thirty pounds and... (13838 views)

Balding on legs and belly. My cat is bald on the back of her legs and losing hair on her belly as... (10496 views)

Accidents outside of box. Mt cat is litter box trained and has been since she was around 3 months old. We... (5445 views)

Shaking and tucking tail. 3 days ago my dog, who was being taken on a walk in the morning, suddenly started... (181766 views)

Paralyzed chihuahua My Dog Was Lost For 2 days and i found him 12-11-10 at 4pm curled up in a ball... (8841 views)

Type of clippers? I need to know what kind or brand of trimmer to use on my rough coat Collie. Tried... (10005 views)

Spay 7 year old dog? Shadow my "daughter" is 7 years old. She is NOT spayed. Recently, I noticed a... (16814 views)

Black dots in dog's ear. We recently realised there are black sesame seed like black dots in one of my dog's... (10177 views)